It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube: Two strikes against Kerry Cassidy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Youtube has pulled Kerry Cassidy's 15th March interview with James Fetzer, citing violation of their policy against harassment and bullying. The same violation caused earlier take-down of the 29th March interview with Fetzer and Ole Dammegard.

If there is a third "strike," all Cassidy's 750-ish videos will disappear. Cassidy has released a video diatribe claiming that Youtube has been infiltrated by Illuminati and black magicians, and threatening to sue.

projectcamelotportal.com...

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

I´ve said it before and I will do again. I won´t comment on the topics she´s covering but her interview style is annoying and the way she asks her loaded questions is just stupid. She´s also interruptive, won´t let you finish one sentence before she injects her biased opinion.

I think she´s crazy and that whole project camelot thing could have been ment honest and truthseeking at the beginning, now she´s just feeding her own bias. I think I´ve not visited their sites for at least 8 years.

It´s entertaining and some interviews are worth a read but yeah... all in all it´s a huge bias confirmation scheme.

My 2 cents..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Magicians???

Maybe a mental check is needed?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Most gaming channels on YouTube also have at least one strike. But I guess that is also for political reasons. There's no way it has to do with them actually violating YouTube's TOS.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Saw her face,

Turned it off instantly. I think that is a bigger reason to censor than whatever nonsense she is saying. Youtube has a million nonsense talkers everyday posting something.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Duuno, i find her stupid and annoying and she does try to make more of a contribution than she should.

Thats not to say that some of her interviwees might not have some good info.

She just thinks shes a way better interviewer than she actually is and is too dumb to realize it.
edit on 11-5-2018 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

There was a time when people could make up their own mind on what to watch and view.. 1984 X infinity is coming by the looks of it..

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Kerry is a victim of the times man.....the poor girl has learned to much of the periphery of the big picture and has missed the forest for the trees.....it is time for her to micro-manage herself better anyways.....all of the topics she covered in her videos can be dealt with in one fell swoop if she will sit down with someone capable of showing her the bigger picture....then she will see she has spread herself to thin because she was ENCOURAGED TO DO SO....she was micro-managed by an extrenal source...twas an excellent job to.

Sometimes less is more.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

After watching the George Green interview, I question a lot of her material

That guy was clearly lying

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
She seems to accept everything she is told without enough fact checking. Some of the things that Capt Mark Richards comes out with is on the same scale of silliness as Corey Goode - if these people are just “grunts” working in a highly secret and therefore compartmentalised sector, how come they know all the story and always seem to be the centre of the action.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Cassidy has released a video diatribe claiming that Youtube has been infiltrated by Illuminati and black magicians, and threatening to sue.

To sue, in a court of law, will require evidence.

I feel sorry for those that listen this piece of work. I mean just saying that is just for her listener's and followers.

I really hopes she does sue and exposes in a legal sense that the Illuminati still exist and that black magic is a real phenomena accepted by courts of law

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I think I´ve not visited their sites for at least 8 years. It´s entertaining and some interviews are worth a read but yeah... all in all it´s a huge bias confirmation scheme. My 2 cents..

make that 4 cents as its the same here for me, haven't visited Camelot in many years and have the same feelings about the site and her interviewing techniques

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMaster1
a reply to: one4all

After watching the George Green interview, I question a lot of her material

That guy was clearly lying

I believe she projects knowingly the good the bad and the ugly but somewhere within the cracks between these flavors she also projects bits and pieces of truths we all need to learn.....she is certainly a unique stubborn individual who is borderline fanatical in her self-inflections and in terms of her absorbtion and application of the reams of data she learns on so many topics....she is constantly and consistently DEVELOPING ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS GROWING EVOLVING AND AGING.....like the rest of us......IMHO a lot of her material is peripheral to the big picture but integral to the tapestry which forms this big picture.....in other words Kerry does not understand the bigger Global Humanitarian picture not the past present nor potential futures.....she is living in the eye of the storm.....things are spinning around her so fast she cannot see the forest for the trees......if she grounded herself and came here to talk to me on ATS she would suddenly find herself ROOTED INTO ONE IRREVERSABLE UNAVOIDABLE TANGIBLE REALITY that is INCLUSIVE OF EVERY SINGLE BIT OF DATA SHE HAS LEARNED...and the thousands of external influences pushing her around spiritually figuratively and physically will cease to exist....they will all be locked forever into their proper place within the big picture and each one will immediately become SUCH A SMALL PART that it will be unbelievable how relieved she will be on every level.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
they are replacing alternative media with the MSM

go on youtube and type "volcano"

notice anything about the results??????

try it with any topic

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Kerry continues her mission to make us believe she's the only person who knows the real facts.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
In a three-part interview with Matthew Heines, Cassidy declares that YouTube is actually an arm of the US Govt and their main project is to take her down.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Forget about YouTube, life has thrown her a bunch of strikeouts.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I wonder how much $$ she made out of scamalot

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asertus
Youtube has pulled Kerry Cassidy's 15th March interview with James Fetzer, citing violation of their policy against harassment and bullying. The same violation caused earlier take-down of the 29th March interview with Fetzer and Ole Dammegard.

If there is a third "strike," all Cassidy's 750-ish videos will disappear. Cassidy has released a video diatribe claiming that Youtube has been infiltrated by Illuminati and black magicians, and threatening to sue.

Sounds like a ringing endorsement of Kerry Cassidy's bonafides as I read it.

(post by JimWood removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join