It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re- Introduction..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

So happy to see you Kevin!

I check here every day to see if you are here and have posted anything. Sending love and light your way along with a gentle hug.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Very nice to see you posting !

My very best wishes for you in having the grit of champions !!

You are a messenger ...

Keep on posting mate !

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Still thinking of you Kevin.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey, I hope things aren't too bad and you've found a positive outlook despite the circumstances. I go through periodic 'dips' and found these "Alan Watts Chillstep mixes" to somehow help in recalibrating the sensors. Also listening to stuff like Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre podcast (RHLSTP) is good for taking your mind off things.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hoping ... really hoping for a reply.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

He's logging in most days and might not be able to post. Maybe he's able to watch and listen if anyone posts something they think he likes.

Yourself and others have been supportive from day 1.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Thank you for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Now why didn't I think of that? (Because I am slow.)

It's a longy but a goody.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It has been some time since I have seen a video of Alan Watts. Inspiring and thought provoking. I'm glad you posted this for Sky and for reminding me.

I will watch Light's video now.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Um. You already watched mine. Sorry.

ETA It's definitely worth two watches.

edit on 28/1/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I can only hope this helps in some small way. At the end of each meeting, we masons gather in a circle and do a closing charge. It's about remembering to not be a douche and all, but every now and then, one of the older brothers slips this part in, and it makes me smile in knowing not all fear death. I see it as a new adventure, and when my time comes, I'll find out what it entails. I hope you can pass on as much wisdom as possible to your child, and I will pray that you find peace and happiness wherever you go.

So live, that when thy summons comes to join The innumerable caravan, which moves To that mysterious realm, where each shall take His chamber in the silent halls of death, Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night, Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave, Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

www.poetryfoundation.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

No wonder it looked familiar. My bad. My memory sucks!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Kevin, still thinking of you Hun.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Best clean comedian and laughter's good for the soul.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

All the very best to you on your journey.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I see you like Jordan Peterson. Did you see him on Rogan last time?

Not his best interview and I didn't finish it. Some of Peterson's views make a lot of sense (which is why I watch him) although he is way too "I'm right" for my sense of life. Nobody can always be right and not everything is B&W. I think smart people can either reduce their focus to what they know because it really simplifies life. Or they can accept that we don't know much in the scheme of things and keep an open mind.

You might like the video more than I did hence posting it. Definitely get on to that Brian Regan show because it's almost impossible to not feel a smile growing. He's famously pleasant in real life too. Likes a beer and, even then, is well known as a decent bloke. I'm assuming you've lost mobility and can listen to stuff? You can log in, but can't post which suggests someone is helping you out. Pitching into the dark here so apologies if too blunt.

One more of the Watts videos because they're relaxing enough to drift off to and deep enough to focus and think if that's your thing. You could hate the F out of these and we'll never know lol!! Shall I post Rick Astley??!! There's room for mischief here hehehehe

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Nothing really amusing or interesting to say.

Just letting you know you are in my thoughts ...

Cheers mate !

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thinking of you, skywatcher, and hoping that at the end, you'll find true peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Last time Kevin was online was January 31st????

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
What's the difference between a duck ?

One of its legs is both the same !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join