It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump making 700,000 people eligible for deportation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Good if you are from another country we owe you nothing

Either you respect our laws or you leave period

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump making 700,000 people eligible for deportation, this combined with declaring their policy is to break up immmigrant families is an outright assault on illegal immigrants and hispanic people who are the majority of these immigrants. How anyone can support this or think it's good policy is beyond me. This is sure to cause a backlash in the 2018 election.

www.vanityfair.com...

I am shocked!!!
A Leftist that doesn’t want the laws of this country upheld?
I don’t care if the number was 10X that(which it could be), pack them up and send them home.
Let them apply for citizenship....you know, legally?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't think this OP reads the replies to his own threads.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

He replied to one yesterday. In his reply, he called us all morons, stupid and immoral people for questioning his post.

Granted, my sarcasm was a tad excessive and counter productive to a degree...but cmon....I’m not immoral. Lol
edit on 11-5-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Do I get a free pass if i break the law in the US or illigally immigrate to another country?
edit on 11-5-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Trump making 700,000 people eligible for deportation

www.vanityfair.com...

Best news ever!!!

Looks like unemployment should really go down now.

I'll no longer be paying for someone's illegal medical care.

I'll no longer be paying for someone's illegal driving without insurance 'fees' that jack up my cost.

I'll no longer have to hear about people who were kicked out of the country multiple times that come back to commit murders and other additional crime.

Maybe I'll no longer have to hear more BS about giving people who entered into the country illegally, getting a free pass.

Maybe I'll stop seeing the constant bickering in the news, in the forums, all around me, about how we need to make all dreamers legal (even though they aren't).

Maybe... Just maybe... yeah, whatever... who cares. I'm over it at this point.

btw... I have this dreamer friend. All I hear her complain about is Trump and how she cant get citizenship and Daca (or whatever). She hit and ran on a car the other day and I asked her wtf! She said she didn't want to get in trouble and get deported because...

- She hit a car
- She had no insurance

But yet... She hit and ran.

Sense, any? Yeah probably not.

Entitled much? She thinks so. She thinks that because she was here, legally or not, she should get a free pass.

I love her to death, even though she's a constant pain of senseless knowledge and understanding, I do want to see the best for her but hey... The law is the law. I have to follow it, so should she.

She's a great drinking buddy but damn... "I'm going to hide from any laws I break so I don't get deported" but she just doesn't understand... JUST DONT BREAK THE DAMN LAW! Guess once it's broken at the very beginning, nothing matters from there on out.....

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
REAL Americans live in fear of the IRS. If you're a republican or independent who uses your free speech rights and your right to peaceably assemble, you can expect an IRS audit. That thing is still going on. Obama didn't put a stop to it, and the IRS agents who worked under Lois Lerner's directions still have their jobs. she was and several associates were the only ones fired out of hundreds of agents. The rest are still right there, questioning your tax returns.

Every illegal alien is a tax cheat.

The rest of us live in fear of an audit. Sometimes we pay a little bit more if a deduction is questionable; even if it's legal, we are fearful of claiming the max, for fear of it being a red flag.

But EVERY illegal is cheating. EVERY. LAST. ONE. and the majority of them are defrauding social security and local welfare agencies as well.

Until the left stands up for real Americans, until the democrats stand up for equal enforcement of the laws, their cause is doomed.

have a nice day.
edit on 11-5-2018 by tovenar because: cheating

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I think i saw your sarcastic post, lol it was great

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

hispanic people who are the majority of these immigrants.

I love it when liberals think they have the duty and right to be offended for me.

This is sure to cause a backlash in the 2018 election.

No one has the right to come to the US. No one.

Come here legally, like I did, and it won't be an issue.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
a reply to: caterpillage

He replied to one yesterday. In his reply, he called us all morons, stupid and immoral people for questioning his post.

Granted, my sarcasm was a tad excessive and counter productive to a degree...but cmon....I’m not immoral. Lol

I saw his thread yesterday and his outrageous reply....typical Liberal/Leftist drivel.
He is always posting about how Trump is killing the kids with this or that.
But he apparently doesn’t have a problem with the 500,000+ abortions in the USA yearly.
Deranged Leftist hypocrisy at its best.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

hispanic people who are the majority of these immigrants.

I love it when liberals think they have the duty and right to be offended for me.

This is sure to cause a backlash in the 2018 election.

No one has the right to come to the US. No one.

Come here legally, like I did, and it won't be an issue.

Most legal migrants from Latin countries don't want the US to devolve into the 3rd world poophole countries they left and therefore want everyone following the laws because they realize this attitude of not following the law and corruption will turn us into what they escaped

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Good, it's a start, but not nearly far enough.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm going to take a pro immigrant stance to answer your question on why this is a good idea.

If you come in illegally, you potentially slow or reduce the queue of those attempting to come in legally by reducing demand for jobs.

If you come in illegally, you fuel an environment where dodgy employers can skirt OSHA and other crucial regulations.

If you come in illegally, you can be susceptible to crimes since people may think you won't report them in fear of deportation.

You see, there are plenty of crappy laws, but some do protect people.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

an outright assault on illegal immigrants

Illegal immigration is an outright assault on the USA.

Where is your outrage?

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Trump isn't breaking up families.

The families took a risk when ignoring the law. They accepted the consequences of their actions when they broke the law

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

First line in your link:

While the media focuses on the president’s fitness, aides are codifying Trump’s fire and fury into official government policy.

Does Vanity Fair think Trump is a member of Congress? No one else can codify law.

Second line in your link:

by Isobel Thompson
January 9, 2018 10:00 am

4 months old.

First supporting link in your link is broken... it reverts to ABC's main political news page (which doesn't seem very interested in a 4 month old story, oddly enough).

I quit reading there. You don't like Trump. We get it. Congratulations and get well soon.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm going to take a pro immigrant stance to answer your question on why this is a good idea.

If you come in illegally, you potentially slow or reduce the queue of those attempting to come in legally by reducing demand for jobs.

My wife is a first generation immigrant. Her processing for her green card is severely delayed due to illegals and it's now at the point where it could cause us some serious problems, she already can't drive (although illegals can, go figure).

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SummerRain

...is an outright assault on illegal immigrants...

And the problem is? Perhaps had they not been allowed en masse to enter and set up shop, it would have never gotten to this. Doing the right thing might sound bad, but it is something that was needed for a long time. In my opinion, anyway.

Very easy to say! A lot of these people flee from cartels, violent political parties, are whistleblowers, etc... In many cases, sending them back will equal death or torture. Many will be torn from their families.

We need to improve immigration courts, instead of making these illegals wait years for their case to be heard, only to be heard by a cold uncaring judge.

There needs to be a middle ground. Trumps "f$ck them all" side and letting them all in is not the awnser.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Glad to see a mod ignores the real conversation to nIt pick the post. Your trump bias is really showing..

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Great News , now they can Go then Come Back Legally ! Hooray !

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join