It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Calm before the Storm, a beautiful sunset preceding winds of war!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is a powerful evil woman, full of thirst for power, behind all this conspiracy, she is known as the daughter of the beast. It could be not necessarily by blood, but she had admired the most evil tyrant ever born and swore loyalty since her youth to the obscure forces that ruled with him with Iron glove, spreading from her land a dream of a millenium of glory but that only lasted 12 years.

Hillary? of course Not, She is not her, moreover she is not a central European woman at all, although she admires her so much and if circumstances would be others she could right now in pact with her.

This so evil woman has a lot of power in her bloody hands already, she has washed her hands with the blood of Ukrainian innocent people. She is however not yet satisfied, her thirst for more power does not have way to be satiate, she wants to wash her dirty chubby feet in the blood of the Syrian elders, women and children.

The spirit of Queen Zenobia of Palmyra, the Angel of Syria cries without consolation, she prays day and night to God for mercy for her children and justice, asking for divine revenge over the infamous and corrupt Cesars, as well as over the perverse and decadent look like modern Empress Libya, that is why also this war is coming to the world, to punish the ones that have boosted cowardly war in foreign lands.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/10/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SurveyTheSurveyors

Well,

believe me, I would want to foresee stable peace coming for the world, I also remained cautiously enthusiastic of the impressive move of a week ago, when the two Koreas declared their war of 70 years over, but now there is nothing to help us to float in the ocean of uncertaintity that this is opening.

This is an almost unbelievable scenario, in just one week we passed from a possible Nobel Peace award for Mr Trump to the verspers of a major generalized conflict in the middle east: The decission of Mr Trump to move away from the Iran Accords and also to open an Ambassy in Jerusalem are two decisions so bad to be combined that they jeopardize completely what ever positive outcome came from the Korean peninsula agreement.

I am not sure to whom is Mr President hearing advise, but I think who ever is, definitively is providing the worst possible one somebody can give for the best interest of America.

Opening an Ambassy on Jerusalem only can trigger a major crisis with the entire Arab World, it is not just creating a huge mess with Palestinians, it is sending to the trash can decades of diplomatic work with many countries in the region, that considered us serious, trustable and loyal to your committement in international treaties.

Only war can come from these advances, and it is not going to be an easy one to deal with, since we are going to face it with No allies what so ever in the middle east at all.

Israel does Not count of course, they have showed along many years to be unable to assure their own internal stability and national security, consequently they would not provide a balance for all what is coming soon.

Iran is going to strike obviously, but it is not going to be alone, as it have happened for decades before, also I am afraid might be not with conventional arment, they will find the way to pact with other Muslin countries that until Yesterday considered that possibility unthinkable.

Who is gaining with these pair of terrible mistakes? I first guess is probably Russia, Vladmir Putin will have a lot of potential associates in one of the richest region of the world in natural resources. Could he had to do with the secret adviser behind such a strange moves we are seeing today from our diplomacy?

My only other guess is Benjamin Netanyaju, that of course is killing two birds with only one shot with this change in the American external policy. Is he going to be the chosen one to rebuild the Temple? Of course Not, only a really naive person may think that they can move on successfully with all their frontiers in war and surrounded only by enemies, I think honestly madness has taken control over Israel politics, nothing good can come from this.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/14/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

As I predicted it was going to occur there is nothing substantial in any possible improvement of relationships between America and North Korea coming at near future.

The so announced peace agreement between the Koreas lives right now more in the realm of political propaganda than in anything else. Giving the new tensions on the Korean Peninsula seems unlikely any sudden improvement that save the planned USA-N.Korea summit.

President Trump has today clearly suggested to postpone the summit with the North Korean leader as a consequence of the new crisis triggered by the military maneuvers in the frontier carried out just few days ago.

This new developments can show that we are living just in a tense calm between new actions, there is no reason to think there is a stable peace situation emerging in the far east.

Please Check

President Donald Trump postponed indefinitely his projected summit with Kim Jong Un North Korean Leader

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/22/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

What yesterday appeared to be a likely situation today is a fact, confirming what it was predicted to occur on this thread since its very opening post, that the so called two Koreas agreement to cease 70 years of hostility was of course to much good to be true, just a so brief period of calm.

The summit between the American President and the North Korean leaders has been cancelled by the White House.

Please check

President D. Trump cancels summit citing open hostility by the North Korean Leader

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: VashTheStampede
That is interesting because I have pictured an Asian country invading America...

How they gonna get here, swim?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join