It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: incoserv

This is what Planned Parenthood was built to do.

Seems that racism and eugenics doesn't pay much attention to color. Lot of white folk getting abortions.
Abortion Statistics

BTW, did you know that Nicola Tesla as a eugenicist?

This shows that black women are 4 to 5 times more likely to get an abortion then white women are, so I don't see how this is backing up your statement.

Did it ever occur to you that 4 to 5 times more black women choose to have abortions? Your implications are that they are being manipulated or coerced. Why do you think they can be more manipulated than other races of women?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Maybe black women are 4 to 5 times more likely to get pregnant "accidentally"

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Maybe black women are 4 to 5 times more likely to get pregnant "accidentally"

Which is why I think we need to get more creative with how we give poor black women access to sex education and birth control. We need programs where we go door to door and offer free insertions of iud’s or birth control pellets under the skin - right there on the spot. But when I say such things, I get called a eugenicist.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Does that plan include all poor women or just black ones?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Does that plan include all poor women or just black ones?

I don’t have a problem with that. I was just addressing the issue of black women being 4 to 5 times more likely to have an abortion.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I think it might have more to do with not giving a damn more than education or birth control availability.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Seems that racism and eugenics doesn't pay much attention to color. Lot of white folk getting abortions.
Abortion Statistics

This shows that black women are 4 to 5 times more likely to get an abortion then white women are, so I don't see how this is backing up your statement.

Did it ever occur to you that 4 to 5 times more black women choose to have abortions? Your implications are that they are being manipulated or coerced.

That's the same argument I use with those who demand that politicians have "term limits". I ask them if they think people are too stupid to vote a politician out of office?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I think it might have more to do with not giving a damn more than education or birth control availability.

I think you’re wrong. Although I do think that when you are poor and discriminated against, you do tend to lose some motivation.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MRinder

Most rational people don't equate an unwanted pregnancy with a living, breathing, autonomous child.

SURE they do. A child is a child when it is growing in a womb. Just because YOU feel it is a blob until it is screaming outside of the body, don't hang your ignorance onto everyone else (or as you stated - MOST)

Dorian Soran

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Quoting again the artist Kanye West: "Slavery is a CHOICE"!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Again:
"Usually considered to have been rational, the Founding Fathers explicitly stated that constitutional rights extend to "persons born", not to person unborn. Also, usually considered to be a rational body of individuals is the US Supreme Court, that ruled that abortion would be a decision exclusively made between a woman and her doctor, until "viability", when the states have an option to regulate the procedure to protect the developing life. "

edit on 9-5-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think you’re wrong. Although I do think that when you are poor and discriminated against, you do tend to lose some motivation.

Lots of non blacks are poor and you would think that blacks would be tired of people telling them that they are not smart enough to compete and need some help to succeed.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

"Which is why I think we need to get more creative with how we give poor black women access to sex education and birth control. We need programs where we go door to door and offer free insertions of iud’s or birth control pellets under the skin - right there on the spot. But when I say such things, I get called a eugenicist. "

I appreciate you are offering a solution. But, I wonder if you see that you are speaking of black women as though they are children or ignorant. You are marginalizing them and referring to them as victims that need "our" help. Are they not just as able as you to make a choice about birth control or whether they can support a child.

Because someone is poor does not mean that they cannot get a IUD or an abortion or birth control. Most of these services are offered on a sliding scale. Treating anyone as a victim or helpless and wanting to fix things for them is not helping anyone.

It is time for each and every one of us to look within and examine our own narrative for victim hood or martyrdom and eradicate it. We have been sold a pack of lies about the virtue of being a victim and whining about every perceived injustice. Everyone, and I mean everyone has at one time been treated unfairly. All you can do is move into the present moment with confidence in your strengths and awareness of vulnerabilities and get on with it. Build each other up rather than commiserating with their victim hood.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

While I will agree the tweet is poorly worded

Interesting how they are still following her business model for eugenics anyway.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Who says abortion is immoral?

God does, He's usually right BTW...

Below is a message from a Russian woman who had an NDE during which she encounters Jesus and also her own aborted child:

Ludmila had a near-death experience and came back to life. During the time that her spirit was out of body, she found herself suddenly in front of a ‘mountain-sized’pile of dismembered aborted babies! When she asked: “What is this?” God replied: “These are your ‘sins’”

She was in shock as she observed this genocide of so many unborn aborted babies. Her shock increased as she observed various human ‘pieces’ beginning to ‘come together’ and form ‘one’ baby. Immediately, this baby began to run directly towards her mother, Ludmila while screaming: “Mommy! Mommy!!!”

As the baby came within feet of her, the Ludmila realized she could not receive her child or help her because there was a ‘huge and solid but transparent wall’ between her and the baby. As a mother, she experienced sheer agony as she saw demonic spirits of abortion tearing away at her baby! The baby was screaming in pain! This scene was repeated several times in front of the totally helpless mother.

Ludmila cried out to God, then Jesus said: “I will help you save your baby, but you must help me. I want you to go to return to earth and tell everything you saw here.” Suddenly, Ludmila came back to life, never to be the same again!
“When She Died, She Came “Face to Face’ With Her Unborn Baby.”

Earthquake Kelley describes aborted children he saw in Heaven during his NDE:

"I came upon a group of children of all different ages who were running, jumping and playing. Then another group of children caught my eye. As I stood and watched these children, I heard a voice say, "You're wondering who those children are...These are children who died from diseases, wars, accidents, murders and other things that happen to children. Some were stillbirths and others died from miscarriages.

These are all the children that I brought home to be with me. No harm can ever come to them again." Then the voice choked back tears as He pointed out another group of children and said, "See those children? I had a plan for their lives. I had things for them to do. But because of the selfishness of sin, and the hardness of peoples' hearts, these children were aborted and sent back to me."

He pointed out another group of children and, with the same trembling voice said, "I sent these children to the homes of so-called Christians. I sent these children for ministry. I sent them for exhortation. I sent them to help the world. But their parents listened to the ways of the world. They listened to wrong counsel. They thought they had financial problems and could not afford these children. They had secret abortions, thinking that no-one would find out. But nothing is hidden from Me."
Is My Kid in Heaven?

In heaven, children are there, all the ones who died young, in childbirth, or were aborted.
Link

"This dome," said my guide, "is the place where all infants from earth are gathered for instruction. The outer buildings are the nurseries where they are first brought, to be nourished by their guardian angel."

"Whenever an infant dies on earth, the guardian angel who brings it here considers all of its abilities and places it with others of similar ability. According to its artistic, scientific or social abilities, each is given a home best suited to the development of its gifts." (Nine Days in Heaven: The Vision of Marietta Davis)

CAUGHT UP TO THE INFANTS' PARADISE

"I believe all she says is true. (Marietta Davis) I too was able to see where the infants are. Everything she described was as I saw it. But I saw and was told more specifically they were all the babies that were born and died, and miscarriages and abortions. I was only allowed in that one room, I was not allowed to travel around like she was. When I was there, I was at home. That is where we belong. Make every effort to get there."

Link

"In 1988, evangelist Jesse Duplantis was taken up into Heaven. While he was there, he saw a multitude of small children, singing and praising God as they played little harps. When he asked the angel who had brought him there who they were, he was told they were the children the earth did not want.

As Duplantis watched these children, who appeared to be from three to ten years old, he realized that they were children who had been lost to abortion. The angel explained to him that these children longed to see their mothers come to Heaven and be reunited with them."

Link

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Fake news

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

God does,

PFFFT

Which God? Surely not the God of the Old Testament, he was all for abortion for unfaithful women and in favor rape and the murder of pregnant women.

You can't be talking about the God thet created a closed system of life that forces his created life to eat other inncoent life or die? Can't be the God who makes sure that around 50% of human women's fertilzed eggs get flushed down the toilet.

Pffft, you don't speak for anyone's God.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Lots of non blacks are poor and you would think that blacks would be tired of people telling them that they are not smart enough to compete and need some help to succeed.

I bet they don't like being described as "not giving a damn" either.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Being ignorant does not equate to being stupid. There is a generational problem of not being taught sex education by one's parents and not having access to good schools with robust sex ed programs.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Abortion Statistics

This link does not even include the 4 most populated states in the country. It seems to me to be a wild guess at best.

This is from the KFF site:

As data are reported voluntarily by providers to state or area health departments, information may be incomplete and result in undercounting abortions when calculating rates and ratios in some states. Data from 37 reporting areas; excludes 15 areas (California, Connecticut,Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York State, New York City, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) that did not report, did not report by race, or did not meet reporting standards.

1. United States totals are based on a total of 326,980 abortions reported among the areas that met reporting standards for race.

2. Because reporting is not mandatory, information could not be obtained for all abortions performed in the District of Columbia.

3. Data from hospitals and licensed ambulatory care facilities only; because reporting is not mandatory for private physicians and women's centers, information could not be obtained for all abortions performed in New Jersey.

4. Includes residents only.

edit on 9-5-2018 by savagediver because: spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join