It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
May 9, 2018

These covert solicitations to Black women are, at the very least, improper and immoral.

Planned Parenthood Tweet: “If you’re a Black woman in America, it’s statistically safer to have an abortion than to carry a pregnancy to term or give birth.”

You see, Planned Parenthood has unfortunately made themselves the hero in women’s stories, claiming that without their organization, women are powerless to make informed and healthy decisions about their sexuality and pregnancies.

The irony here is that Margaret Sanger’s original goal with Planned Parenthood was to eliminate the “Negro population.” This deeply eugenist view is often swept under the rug by Planned Parenthood supporters today.

Source: freebeacon.com...

More P.P. Soliciting Tweets at: twitter.com...

Why does an organization with the word "Parent" as part of their name, try so hard to keep women (especially Black Women) from being parents? Does Planned Parenthood receive a cash bounty from U.S. Taxpayers for each child they murder?

President Trump needs to also fulfill this campaign promise...His promise to defund Planned Parenthood. Using our money to attract moms, and to kill their unborn children, is just plain WRONG.

-CareWeMust
edit on 5/9/2018 by carewemust because: minor adjustments

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Planned Parenthood is running a modern version of the old T-4 program and nothing more.

+2 more 
link   
This is nothing new! This is in the DNA of Planned Parenthood.

Margaret Sanger is the patron saint of Planned Parenthood, and she was a racist and a eugenecist. Any casual internet search on the woman's name with tell you that.

This is what Planned Parenthood was built to do. It's just staying true to its mission.

from The Washington Times

link   

:
edit on 2018 5 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: carewemust

Planned Parenthood is running a modern version of the old T-4 program and nothing more.

I'll have to look that up. Thanks.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Nothing new to you, but it was startling news to me. Likewise, it will also be alarming to many others who see this Planned Parenthood mission for the first time.

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

This is what Planned Parenthood was built to do.

Seems that racism and eugenics doesn't pay much attention to color. Lot of white folk getting abortions.
Abortion Statistics

BTW, did you know that Nicola Tesla as a eugenicist?
edit on 5/9/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So I assume that because Tesla was a eugenicist?
So are you also saying that because white people are having more abortions

Or are you saying nothing because you don't want to say what you want to say

+8 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

To those for whom I may have been too subtle:

1) If the purpose of abortion is eugenics, it doesn't seem to be working out that way.

2) If someone is going to outright condemn someone for being a eugenicist early in the 20th century, they are going to have to include some people they might not have considered.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
While I will agree the tweet is poorly worded, if you take it in context with their other tweets, they are concerned with the high mortality rate of pregnant black women (in poverty) due to lack of access to quality pre and post natal healthcare. So, they aren't suggesting that all black women get abortions instead of having children, they are saying it's a sad state of affairs when it's safer to have an abortion than to give birth.

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that luv...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The key word here is planned, now say after me "planned parenthood" , repeat it 3 times if it still doesn't make sense....
edit on 9-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Raggedyman

To those for whom I may have been too subtle:

1) If the purpose of abortion is eugenics, it doesn't seem to be working out that way.

2) If someone is going to outright condemn someone for being a eugenicist early in the 20th century, they are going to have to include some people they might not have considered.

No it doesn't seem to be working the way they want it to, seems the article states they have upped the game plan though, pushing the agenda harder and at an identifiable group

As for those who advocate eugenics, we have to love them all, even the smart ones, doesn't mean that because they are a Tesla we have to agree or because they are a Tesla it's ok.

It's not a charismatic individual popularity contest, it's deeper than that
Maybe some people consider eugenics the act wrong and are not worried about who advocates it

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Tesla died many years ago. It's hardly relevant today.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Tesla died many years ago. It's hardly relevant today.

Well unfortunately W-E it is relevant
Some would say that if a smart person thinks this or that way, us being dumber means we should second guess our opinion, follow the "smarter" people
edit on 9-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
**Planned Parenthood is Encouraging Black Women To Abort Rather Than Give Birth!**

NO woman black white or anything inbetween can be *encouraged* to have an

abortion....

She WILL have an abortion if she cannot accommodate the incumbent child

and she will NOT have the baby if she does not want another child....

It is HER right.....HER body.... HER choice....

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

well, if they take it to mean what planned parenthood meant it to mean, then they'd have to admit that pregnancy does kill women from time to time and that women having access to such things as birth control, prenatal care, ect helps prevent... all of which planned parenthood, insurance that covers pregnancy, maternity leave, gov't programs like wic helps to provide..
and if they were to accept that they might actually realize just how some of their gov't agenda if enacted would just serve to increase abortion, unwanted pregnancies, and yes, maternal deaths!!!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I actually like the basic idea of Planned Parenthood. I mean, I realize that as it's an utterly liberal organization, there's a lot more to that group than meets the eye (and likely a lot I wouldn't agree with).

But....why stop with black women? I like that quote from some comedian (don't remember which one) from way back. It went something like this "Why discriminate against someone just because of their skin color when if you'd just take the time to get to know them you could find so many other reasons to hate them?"

Anyway, there are a lot of people who really should not reproduce and it is not a skin color thing. Mostly, it's just stupid people doing what stupid people do. You know the drill. Two homeless people meet and have 6 kids (because they can) and then start to blame the world because they can't feed them, clothe them, transport them, take them to the dentist or basically anything else (not that they actually even care). And it's just like.....why? Why did you do this to these kids on purpose? Why did you do this to yourself on purpose? I realize you're a moron but I'm a moron too and even I have more common sense than that!

Anyway, there should be something like Planned Parenthood that isn't just a liberal front. I think most rational people could agree we don't need more stupid people in the world. Regardless of what color they are.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

What exactly is the purpose of eugenics in this country?

Is it improvement of the population through selective breeding? A way to get rid of inconvenient people? A racist attempt to alter the demographic balance of the country? All of these?

None of this even matters if we reduce our own population and then allow ourselves too be swamped by hordes from the third world.

So the only justification for Planned Parenthood is the convenience of the individual receiving the abortion.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

None of this even matters if we reduce our own population and then allow ourselves too be swamped by hordes from the third world. 

That's the plan. Look at Europe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join