It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Choice For Funniest UFO Video Clip Of All Time...What's Yours?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: zeetroyman

I like the headline on that video "I'm out of jail trying to get a camera..."

Yea I spoke to this guy in length back in 2008 re this sighting. he even went out and filmed the whole area during the day so we could do some analysis for ATS. he was a unique individual

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Mine is probably one I filmed during the falcon 9 launch late last year. I had been working in a remote location in california for a while, near Ft. Hunter Ligget. No service, internet, etc. Very peaceful. I had no idea they were testing a rocket early that evening. I was out working and noticed it. Ran to the truck to grab my phone and then the fun starts. I am shaking and panting a bit because of the sprint to the truck and what I was seeing, while trying to list off things it could possibly be. At one point I even laid down in some rocks to stabilize my shot, lol. I'll upload it to youtube and share it soon.

EDIT: My hdd isnt with me, ill get it tomorrow and upload it for you guys to laugh at.
edit on 10-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

As promised.
EDIT: Awww, it somehow lost the audio? That takes away all the fun of the video. Sorry guys and gals. Ill try looking at it a bit more and see if I can figure it out
edit on 13-5-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join