It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces pulling out of Iran deal and imposing sanctions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Bye bye to spontaneous checks of Iranian nuclear facilities.

Bye bye to any obligation Iran has to not expand it's nuclear operations.

Because I see no reason for Iran to hold up it's end of the bargain when the US pulls out, I highly doubt renegotiation or anything the sort going forth.

If anything I'd say this pretty much guarantees a nuclear arms race in the ME, then again Israel has had them for a while with no accountability bit to themselves.

Um, you do know that under current crappy deal there were nuclear sites in Iran exempt from inspection? Or the current crappy deal allowed Iran to start redeveloping nukes in a few years with no oversight? Why you folks want a rogue, religious zealot run nation to be a nuclear power is beyond me.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Israel is the enemy when leftist do it when rightist do it... Trust the plan MAGA

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Annnnnnnnnnd....Israeli influence for the win!

Who's your daddy POTUS?

I see it the other way around.

Please expand....

Israeli and U.S. interest overlap on Iran. Iran threatens, and by proxy, attacks Israel. Trump's view is stemming the proliferation of nuclear weapons.

Who survives without the other? Israel or the U.S.? While I'd bet Israel would move with or without U.S. support, if they felt it was warranted, Israel has backed down previously to U.S. concerns.

It makes far more sense than israel running the U.S.. Even Obama proved that one to be false with his support of ISIL...sorry, ISIS, and the Muslim brotherhood.

While I may be wrong, I see it as just decades old back PR on Israel.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Who's your daddy POTUS?

You forgot
Trump had stated very early on the agreement would be withdrawn. It was null and voided by Iran itself . The UN made the rules on nukes and they violated them.
With or without the facts stated by the Israeli government
At least we have a leader that still believes in our country .
Cant say much about the rest of the world
Most have destructive and obstructive Obama style leaders.

edit on 5/8/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is really funny is the items referenced are actually DOWN in price today
www.bloomberg.com...

RBOB Gasoline (Nymex) USd/gal. 212.30 -1.10 -0.52% Jun 2018 3:11 PM HO1:COM Heating Oil (Nymex) USd/gal. 217.23 -1.27 -0.58% Jun 2018 3:11 PM QS1:COM Gasoil (Nymex) USD/MT 660.25 -2.50 -0.38% Jun 2018

HMMM
gasoline down 1.10
Heating oil down 1.27

lol
some just talk out of their ass

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Threatened the US?

As for Congress, I'm honestly unsure if such things needed to be passed by congress but it's worth noting that the US wasn't the only signatory. The money? I thought it was the unfreezing of Iranian accounts, I've heard people mention it was taxpayers money but never seen any evidence. I'm happy to be corrected though.

All in all though, going forward? Iran has every reason to chase the bomb, seems to be working for NK.

a reply to: toysforadults

As far as I'm aware Iran hasn't got a nuclear weapons test facility, it has never personally tested a nuclear bomb and little evidence exists on Iranian bomb designs or work.

Honestly, I'm not sure what is planned. War with Iran is a seriously bad idea though...those nuclear facilities are spread out, not a lot the US can do without drastic measures and a determined risk to personnel.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
why am I giving Iran billions of dollars when the roads in the state I live in have become like off road driving?

I swear if you drive down some of these streets and on some of these highways it has Mad Max level potholes

The Feds give highway money to your State. It's your State that isn't maintaining your highways, not the Feds. Just saying.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

As far as I'm aware Iran hasn't got a nuclear weapons test facility,

And what , pray tell , would certify you to make that statement ?
As far as I know , the moon is made of green cheese
See how closely those 2 statements match ?

link   
I'm trying to picture the Ayatollah in a vagina hat.

link   
Rogue state

Who is doing more killing around the globe, the US or Iran?

Maybe it will be 1953 again.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Lol what do you mean "you folks"?

I'd hate for you to jump to conclusions, it pays to see where you are jumping.

If Iran really wanted nuclear weapons it would have them by now. It only needed the one right?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Warhawks for the win!

If it wasn't for Israel we wouldn't give a damn what they do. Why are we even getting involved? We have given TRILLIONS to Israel and continue to do so. It is their mess make them deal with it.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Common sense.

It cannot test them small scale. There's no indication it has tested them large scale. Just hearsay.

And you might need your eyes testing, it's clearly made of a mild and creamy English Cheddar... I watched cartoons once.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hell I say invade Iran and get it over with.

It's not like I'll be fighting, it's not going to be my sons and daughters.

Beat those drums baby!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

Common sense.

It cannot test them small scale. There's no indication it has tested them large scale. Just hearsay.

And you might need your eyes testing, it's clearly made of a mild and creamy English Cheddar... I watched cartoons once.

I've seen data where the technology is so well known and developed that testing isn't really required. Besides, half the world would go nuts if Iran tested. I'd wait until missile development was complete with numerous warheads and missiles already in inventory...THEN test one or two. Ooops, too late...
edit on 8-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hell I say invade Iran and get it over with.

It's not like I'll be fighting, it's not going to be my sons and daughters.

Beat those drums baby!

How does believing in Social Justice fit in with your views of Sharia Law which Iran is hell bent to spread to the rest of the world like a plague? Sorry, but neither Iran nor the Norks should have nuclear weapon capabilities. We have enough nukes in the world waiting for someone crazy enough to push the button and I myself feel perfectly fine denying Iran that capability...
edit on 8-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Who's your daddy POTUS?

If you would've researched all the candidates, you would've known this was one of Trump's campaign promises. Oh well, I don't expect the anti-Trump crowd to inform themselves before making dumb comments.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
does anyone still doubt that Trump does what his Jewish master orders him to do? Once again when the war starts it will be your American children who will be sacrificed while the jews in Israel will laugh all the way to the banks.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
does anyone still doubt that Trump does what his Jewish master orders him to do? Once again when the war starts it will be your American children who will be sacrificed while the jews in Israel will laugh all the way to the banks.

Well sure.

That goes without saying.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nwtrucker

The upside is those tax cuts should just about cover the cost of gas and heating fuel.

Actually , in your haste to deny anything righteous in the US , you didnt think about certain facts
The price of oil has zilch to do with Iran
The price is set by oil speculators in the market.
Glad I could remind you of the pesky little things called "facts"
And meanwhile your guys' Trump apologism blinds you to the fact that reneging on this deal not only is what Israel wants but will set the clock back on US/Iran relations, increasing the chances of more conflict in the region.

To my knowledge most intelligence agencies continue to state that they don't have evidence of Iran building weapons, yet war mongers in both parties, Israel, and useful idiots continue to demonize Iran.

More pesky facts: the US and Israel have been the aggressors far more often in the ME than Iran since the 50's. The US overthrew Iran's democratically elected government in the 50's, installing the puppet Shah for several decades.
edit on 8-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join