It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces pulling out of Iran deal and imposing sanctions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: nwtrucker

It will remain 100% honest. What I get from your posts is your conviction of Zionist/Israeli manipulation, control and influence over the U.S.. I cede 'influence'. On occasion, manipulation. Control? Nope. Not even close. I also feel the same applies to the U.S. over Israel. Exactly the same. Plenty of evidence. Both will act independently of the others wishes, 'influence' and attempts to manipulate if the circumstances are seen to justify it.

Right....the foreign aid the US gives to Israel probably has no effect to the tune of 37 billion in military aid.

You give naive a new definition, perhaps your Occam Razor could scrape off some of the partisanship.

Not even logical. We give foreign aid and military aid to many nations, by your logic, then those nations also control the U.S.? Laughable.Someone had to be the number one volume-wise in receiving funds. Almost all foreign aid has strings attached and the military aid goes back to the U.S. MIC in volume. There's your source, the MIC, for that aid. Not a pip-squeak nation like Israel. Not 'Zionist control' the MIC.

Oh, that's right, we fund/funded the Palestinians, too. I'm having a hard time figuring who they have that controls us.

One of us is 'naive'.....
edit on 9-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's fairly obvious now that trump has no logical unbiased reasoning to his foreign policy.

Unless his reasoning is to blindly support Israel and go against anything Obama had done.

Hillary was predicted to be this war monger as president, yet look where trump is going.. Getting rid of a deal that will be very hard to put back in place. One step closer to a takedown of Iran and war with Russia.

But But But... Trumps not a globalist! He went on infowars once!

(post by olaru12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I dont *think* they are up to much weapon related either atm. But we cannot rule it out either.
The issue here is too many people seem to see IAEA inspection as some magic tool that prevents much of anything. The IAEA has a history of being well behind the curve on time critical developments. More often than not, they can do nothing but report after the fact, while repeatedly missing out on crucial developments. I don’t even criticize them for that, they can only do so much with inspections. I do however have an issue with them claiming there viewpoint on any particular nuclear issue represents the reality of the situation at any given moment.
Add to that an Iran which is to this day untruthful about its (former) nuclear ambitions, while repeatedly denying access to military research centers and I’m not confident that they couldn’t sneak a hell of a lot past IAEA if they tried.

But on the other hand – why would they bother atm. They hold all the cards. The weapons research is done anyway and they can build up a very robust enrichment infrastructure a couple of years from now without violating any treaty. This will reduce their nuclear breakout capability to a couple of weeks - maybe even days if they want to – instead of the ~ one year period they have atm.

This makes them a threshold country and will trigger a regional nuclear arms race, no matter if they actually build and test the bomb. Iranian and Israeli bombs are bad enough, a Saudi, Egypt and Turkish bomb on top of that is much, much worse.

edit on 9-5-2018 by mightmight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
It's fairly obvious now that trump has no logical unbiased reasoning to his foreign policy.

No, he doesn't.

Trump has no clue what he is doing - - - other then playing to his Fan Base.

He throws crap out - - sees what get's a response he likes - - then focuses on making those people happy.

He's a glorified Carnival Barker.

International politics is so much more then that.

edit on 9-5-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hope Europe sticks it to the USA and carries on trading.

And I hope as many Iranian bullets and bombs find there Saudi targets.

If Boeing #can the deal Airbus will step in a make that money at the USA expanse.

The USA and it's cowardly friends Israel can cower at the Iranian bogeyman with phantom nukes that are always "6 months" away" but the rest of the world should not.
edit on 9-5-2018 by Unflushable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

Good post, I think we have pretty much the same view of the matter. The part where I get confused about this decision is last week the US claimed their current intel shows Iran 'had' a nuclear weapons development after the Israeli claims were made (which I personally read as their own current assessment shows no evidence for a current one/Are agreeing with the IAEA assesment but have superior intel methods) yet pulled out a few days later. Did something happen between then or was the decision made regardless of evidence?

The ME nuclear arms race is my biggest fear and have no doubt it'd play out like you say. My uncle was an arms dealer to Saddam helping build scuds and project babylon/doomsday gun which was an MI5/MI6 cluster# where the government taught him how to break US sanctions on Arms to Iraq. He worked with Gerald Bull, ho9 made nukes for South Africa) in building a canon 'capable of firing a satellite into space' which was really a front to fire a nuke at Israel Thankfully Mossad assasinated his boss and finally killed him five years ago. Iran and Iraq were far closer to developing nukes in the late 80s than is officially declared. Pretty sure Saudi and Quatar already have some but not many (think Quatar has one purchased on the black market IIRC).

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mightmight

The biggest problem with the treaty is it was self verifying. Iran simply has to say no we dont have any nukes wink wink. There was no verification or even tracking of uranium when they did purifying. We just took them at their word they wouldn't continue until they got weapons grade. And even then in the deal they were allowed to make a small amount for research. The deal everyone is talking about apparently no one read it. It was just an excuse to open up Irans economy to European businesses.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

No, he doesn't.

He throws crap out - - sees what get's a response he likes - - then focuses on making those people happy.

But you do know, as opposed to Trump. Hmmm, Sorry , but I will take his word and information over yours.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unflushable
I hope Europe sticks it to the USA and carries on trading.

And I hope as many Iranian bullets and bombs find there Saudi targets.

If Boeing #can the deal Airbus will step in a make that money at the USA expanse.

The USA and it's cowardly friends Israel can cower at the Iranian bogeyman with phantom nukes that are always "6 months" away" but the rest of the world should not.

LOL, then Airbus is automatically blocked from doing business within the U.S.. To any Carrier, at all. So Airbus would make a few billion selling to Iran and lose 10s of billions in sales in the U.S.-that would be Boeing who'd pick up the slack, by the way- sorry but not happening.
edit on 9-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
George W. Bush started a war with Iraq by a none existed "WMD". Trump wants a war with Iran by another lie?

(post by nwtrucker removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well considering right after the announcement parliament started burning the US flag chanting death to America and stated that they will be enriching Uranium "more than before within a week" Id say he did the right thing pulling out. Yea, lets send a bunch of terrorists who hate us a bunch of money and let some half ass regulatory body "make sure its safe" pffft no thanks!

Iran burns US flag promises more enriched uranium

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: partiotmeesle
Well considering right after the announcement parliament started burning the US flag chanting death to America and stated that they will be enriching Uranium "more than before within a week" Id say he did the right thing pulling out. Yea, lets send a bunch of terrorists who hate us a bunch of money and let some half ass regulatory body "make sure its safe" pffft no thanks!

Iran burns US flag promises more enriched uranium

Add in endorsements on Trump action by Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Bahrain and Trukey's thumbs down, that's four endorsements....so far.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

What exactly do you mean by respect?

You dont see the difference here? One is pure propaganda to influence a easily persuaded person. The bottom is China knowing that BS from the first doesnt work.

The crowds were yuge, did you see them all, they were all cheering twump, Twump is wery good ,you should have seen them all, and I was very happy to see them....

That’s not racist at all...

I'm not racist I hate everybody equally....

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
you on ATS and you want me to explain what a Zionist is? seriously? What are you doing on ATS then lol.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: partiotmeesle
Yea, lets send a bunch of terrorists who hate us a bunch of money and let some half ass regulatory body "make sure its safe" pffft no thanks!

isn't that what you are currently doing with Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Annee

No, he doesn't.

But you do know, as opposed to Trump. Hmmm, Sorry , but I will take his word and information over yours.

You certainly have the right to think Trump knows exactly what he is doing.

And why.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Annee

What exactly do you mean by respect?

You dont see the difference here? One is pure propaganda to influence a easily persuaded person. The bottom is China knowing that BS from the first doesnt work.

The crowds were yuge, did you see them all, they were all cheering twump, Twump is wery good ,you should have seen them all, and I was very happy to see them....

That’s not racist at all...

I'm not racist I hate everybody equally....

Fair enough. I can relate to that.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I wonder if he also pulled out of Stormy Daniels.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join