It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin and the U S dollar up cycle just gettin goin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I recommend to rely on dictionaries to learn languages. If you learn finance using dictionaries, then you're gonna have a bad time.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

If you learn finance using dictionaries, then you're gonna have a bad time.

My finances look great, but thank you for the concern. So you agree? I think that because instead of adressing what we were talking about, you try to make it appear I learn finances from dictionaries.

I mean, that´s a very clever move on your side but it proofs me right. Nothing to discuss left, let´s ad hominem and redicule.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

You used a dictionary as a source to support an argument when discussing a financial question. As simple as that.

This is not related to this situation at all. But just in case, I'll mention that over the years, I've have had one too many pointless arguments that go around in circles and have very little informational value. And especially with self-righteous bitcoin zealots who get their knowledge from youtube videos or dictionaries.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I used the dictionary to show you where I got the definition of currency since you injected your opinion what currency is to you.

It´s that simple.

And especially with self-righteous bitcoin zealots who get their knowledge from youtube videos or dictionaries.

So what I read is this: Everyone who disagrees with my opinion must be an idiot, bad in finances (again, doing great) and must have gotten their knowledge from youtube (and dictionaries).

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It doesn't mater what the word "currency" is to me. What matters is what it is for the modern economy.
I don't know if everyone who considers bitcoin as a currency is an idiot, but I accept the possibility. I recommend you to try and write a simple project plan that will take longer then 1 week, and do it with using a "currency" without value stabilization as the unit of value calculation. See how things work out. That will probably teach you more then the attempt to provoke emotional reactions from me. Good luck!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Don´t need to work since retired, finances at optimum and I own two houses that I earned myself and a barn stuffed with tools that most machinists would drool on.. Must be some idiot who has no idea about finances then!

It doesn't mater what the word "currency" is to me. What matters is what it is for the modern economy.

So you agree with dictionaries definition? Or are they all outdated? What is it

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eitea

So I guess that means yes

Have a nice day

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Bitcoin summed up in one line by Warren Buffet

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett on Monday said buyers of bitcoin, which he has characterized as “rat poison squared,” thrive on the hope they’ll find other people who will pay more for it.

Buffett bashes bitcoin as thriving on mystique, favours stocks

Thanks for this! "Rat poison squared" feels pretty apt to me. I often wonder why cryptocurrency enthusiasts get upset when you don't buy into cryptocurrency until I remember what a Ponzi scheme is

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtfatta

originally posted by: Gothmog
Bitcoin summed up in one line by Warren Buffet

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett on Monday said buyers of bitcoin, which he has characterized as “rat poison squared,” thrive on the hope they’ll find other people who will pay more for it.

Buffett bashes bitcoin as thriving on mystique, favours stocks

Thanks for this! "Rat poison squared" feels pretty apt to me. I often wonder why cryptocurrency enthusiasts get upset when you don't buy into cryptocurrency until I remember what a Ponzi scheme is

Warren is not a fool with investment money...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Macenroe82

yep, mufflers give it a cycle......catalitic converters how do ya spell catalitic anyway

for the best return trade the London open at 2:30 am N.Y. time......till 10 .....London is the bank.....Washington is the Military and Rome is the church

DRUGS ARE BAD FOR YOU.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

starr...it is actionable with a tite stop.....scale in....!!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I would be more afraid it's like the stock market,big players pull money out before crash,guarenteed criminal element behind it,like Soros

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Lol slightly true. Warren is not a fool with his own investment money. He's more than happy to accept money from people willing to throw it away lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join