It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did RUSSIA win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Quick simple questions.

Before I ask, I will share my thinking about global governments.

First I feel there are forces at play over known human governments, maybe just elite wealthy humans or hybrids of some type, maybe metaphysical beings from beyond using avatars-robots or maybe extraterrestrials/Angels/Demons, you decide, who make actual rules for unaware planet inhabitants.
So in short those above are not permitting any nuclear wars. Understand?

Continue-

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Focusing more on topic then it would be ignorant or not intelligent for global superpowers to not be working together when it comes to preparing defense against possible hybrids or metaphysical beings using robots to take over planets that look like the inhabitants of interest or maybe extraterrestrials-Angels/Demon.
So what I am saying is superpower governments such as USA & RUSSIA got to kind of work together behind the scenes, ISRAEL and CHINA and others also
when it comes to black projects and operations (visualize scientists and special military from each gov. "Encountering" a threat to humanity far out in international waters) for example that fell from space or came from below

Humanity must work as 1 logically.

Continue-

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So my question is if their are arrangements and agreements for the survival of the species of man behind the scene possibly between superpowers, why the election interference from RUSSIA with the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, if they RUSSIA know about the arrangements and secret agreements?

I ask because some were screaming MAGA and draining swamps but from a close look it looks unstable politically and the swamp is a large marshland now. Look at what has been going on in USA politically.

Continue-

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You got separation growing as if the left claw and right claw are not part of the same Eagle?

People calling, sorry citizens of USA calling each other names based on segregation intentions. Politicians disappointing the youth of America with gun control coz nra like influences.
And many Americans either dont trust the current administration because they know RUSSIA interfered somehow and feel like some deception is being played on them.
Why other Americans in support of the current administration seem to totally distrust the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA gov. And federal courts.

Continue-

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So my second question is did RUSSIA win?

Win meaning found and used weak links to destabilize America. Because it looks real reckless.
Acknowledged the wall street numbers are staying up which helps the economy and supposedly makes more jobs

Not sure how main street is doing.
Acknowledged NORTH KOREA & SOUTH KOREA peace making, GOD BLESS

But aside from those gems shining it looks dull.

And I wanted to see if some ATSers felt this was intentionally done or accidental.

What do you think?
edit on 5/7/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Clinton lost the Presidential election.

Therefore, Russia lost.

Simple as a dimple.

((( 🎁 )))

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What he said.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Be well ATS

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There is something much larger at play here. It has to do with your rights. In order to take rights away you have to scare people. What better way to do so than to great a divide. After the great divide is so wide then the gloves come off.
A real Democrat does not want your guns just as much as a real Republican is not a racist or bigot. But after you make the uneducated one on both sides believe this narrative then you have bait to work with. Do not fall into this trap. It has been played time and time again you would think people would know what signs to look for.
After this exact narrative has been played within all global powers then the real talking heads come out and we are toast at least from we are familiar with today. There is not going to be any entrapment in FEMA camp BS. They need us complacent and still willing to do mundane crap.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Clinton lost the Presidential election.

Therefore, Russia lost.

Simple as a dimple.

((( 🎁 )))

You have consistently been on ball while still contradicting your very same ideas. It is truly fascinating to watch.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

A real Democrat does not want your guns just as much as a real Republican is not a racist or bigot. But after you make the uneducated one on both sides believe this narrative then you have bait to work with.

Exactly the truth I wanted to see
thank you for sharing truth Allaroundyou.
I wish many to hear you.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Thank you
I try sometimes.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The US political divide has much been the same for the last 20+ years. Russia definitely won if her intentions were to put more guns and ammo into the hands of US citizens then all of Russia. And maybe, if Russia intended to lessen it's global influence, and Russia intended to look weak in the eyes of its global partners.
I can agree that there seems to be political strife in the US, and that the 2 party system seems to have suffered a huge set back, but I fully believe that this is a step in the right direction, and that US influence has reversed its decay of the last 12 years. I guess when you poke the Bear, it just kind of goes away and shuts up... who would of thought

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would say no but only because I think this whole thing is still ongoing and will be going on for a very long time

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I just cannot understand how many in political theatre globally attended the best schools but cannot act accordingly and stop all the games.

Maybe some seek to see USA and other superpowers diminish and RUSSIA was chose as the instigator. Without RUSSIA seeing that if USA fails what plans could possibly be for them.

new topics

top topics

join