It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Ellison Wears Shirt Calling For End Of America's National Sovereignty

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Last week, Democratic National Committee Deputy Chair Keith Ellison attended a May Day parade in Minneapolis, Minnesota where he wore a T-shirt that advocated for the end of America's borders.

Ellison's shirt, which was written in Spanish, said “Yo No Creo En Fronteras,” which translates to “I don’t believe in borders.”

www.dailywire.com...

Just a little reminder at what the higher ups in the democratic party actually are striving for.

They want the elimination of borders.

This isnt some fringe democrat, ellison is the deputy chair of the DNC.

I just wish they would be honest about what they really want instead of beating around the bush.

Buts its nice to see them show their true colors and just how radical they are.

The Democrats have a case of full blown Commie infiltration.

They don't even hide it anymore, the takeover is so complete.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When the federal dollar collapses, I can see a place like California, or perhaps Texas, Seceding from the Union. Especially California as for a few years when Mexico ceded it to the States , The territory as it was then, was essentially its own Country, laws are still in place which cause a native born Californian to be differentiated from a federal employee, under the Californian Constitution. Then after a few years it wouldn't be ridiculous for a new North American Federal system to emerge with Mexico and a few other places included. Perhaps Canada as well. Since in fact the immigrants , and American Federal policy is happening in all these Countries already. Order would be maintained by the massive Army, and places like Ecuador would gladly take America citizen ship, and become a state, the price of stability, might not sniffed at. If its the only way to keep foreign influence in the hands of a North American Federal system, some thing like this has to happen.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
So ... by Keith Ellison wearing a tee-shirt ... you assume that is the policy of the whole Democratic Political Party.

You have no idea why he wore the shirt ...

AS it was International Workers Day ... I would assume it would be in Personal and perhaps professional support for Union solidarity.

Neither us KNOWs his motivation.

You don't know Ellisons motivation? For real? There's lot of material out there where he TELLS you his exact motivation.

Pro Islam(muslim)
Identity Politics
Fat Leftist (Communist)
Open Borders
Supports Farrakhan (so he is a racist and an anti semite)
Pro reparations

The list goes on and on. And all of it is from his own mouth.

Do some reading next time before running your mouth.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

So ... by Keith Ellison wearing a tee-shirt ... you assume that is the policy of the whole Democratic Political Party.

AS it was International Workers Day ... I would assume it would be in Personal and perhaps professional support for Union solidarity.

We can safely assume based on facts.
Union Solidarity...
Now where have I heard that before?
Right before some of the worst times in history ?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

, The territory as it was then, was essentially its own Country, laws are still in place which cause a native born Californian to be differentiated from a federal employee, under the Californian Constitution.

Not recognized for a hundred years or more , though
Texas is the only State in the Union that can actually say they are not a State in the Union.
And mean it.
Never voted to join the Union as Cali did.
Texas was inducted against the popular will of the people.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I see this as the biggest element behind
the DNC anger/hate for Trump. Hillary would
have opened the borders. Trump is just in
their way of total ruin. And some people are
still walk'n around blind to this. So damn
Ignorant.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Are we sure he doesn't just want a Caliphate in its place?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

BFFT was referencing one party domination of elections... I, in essence, agreed with him. That's all.

One party domination, which we're looking at, unless the Dems, as I said, dig their collective heads out. We aren't at that point just yet, but with the majority of state house in GOP control, state governors mansions the same, GOP control of both houses of Congress, and a GOP (supposedly) President...

Are you sensing a trend here? The midterms, unless something drastically changes, would appear headed in the same direction...further Dem losses.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: TonyS

BFFT was referencing one party domination of elections... I, in essence, agreed with him. That's all.

One party domination, which we're looking at, unless the Dems, as I said, dig their collective heads out. We aren't at that point just yet, but with the majority of state house in GOP control, state governors mansions the same, GOP control of both houses of Congress, and a GOP (supposedly) President...

Are you sensing a trend here? The midterms, unless something drastically changes, would appear headed in the same direction...further Dem losses.

Very true.

And the democratic party did it to themselves. It was almost astonishing to me to watch them completely self-immolate. I think they were afraid of becoming irrelevant to most Americans and therefore swung even further towards the liberal wing of their party in an effort to just be heard - even if after hearing them, most people sneered.

I don't know how they can come back from the devastation. My suggestion would be for them to start with issues that people care about and try and get a discussion going among the electorate about how that issue is being handled today and what they can do to improve things.

But that makes too much sense...

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

"Keith Ellison wears a T-shirt showing why the DNC will never ever again be a successful or legitimate political party".

Rubbish, the party will find some common ground with general public, tell a few lies paint a pretty picture, the people will forget what they did and parrot some new hope and change slogan, it's fairly predictable.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I don't believe in international communism Mr Ellison.
The Comintern is not welcome here in the US.
You should be deported if borders don't matter to you.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

ppsstt... Ellison is Deputy Chair of the Democratic National Commitee. That's #2 of the DNC.

I don't care why he wore it. The fact is that he advertised it. He should know better, unless he advocates the policy.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Yeah.

If it was just someone in the crowd, it'd be one thing.

But the #2 guy of the DNC?

It's an endorsement.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Do most Democrats in this country fully support this Perez-Ellison team representing their party?!?!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I dont believe in idiots. So whatever that nobody thinks is null and void.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wimp, wear it in English if you're so proud of the message ! Guess he doesn't want to risk being called out on the streets by the American's who might not like that message, especially when these ridiculous marches block the roads for Americans trying to go about their daily business !

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

WTF is wrong with these people? How can a country function without borders? Canada has borders as does Mexico. So we let anyone in? I don't get it. Can we afford to do this? Does money really grow on trees, and I wasn't told. Are these people really that stupid?

They are willing to crap in their own living room until it's an over flowing septic tank or even turned into a deadly toxic manure lagoon, just to get more votes. That says everything that anyone should wish to know about the new modern democrat party.

edit on 7-5-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I fixed it:

"No creo en las fronteras Creo en los votos" (I do not believe in borders I believe in votes)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Last week, Democratic National Committee Deputy Chair Keith Ellison attended a May Day parade in Minneapolis, Minnesota where he wore a T-shirt that advocated for the end of America's borders.

Ellison's shirt, which was written in Spanish, said “Yo No Creo En Fronteras,” which translates to “I don’t believe in borders.”

www.dailywire.com...

Just a little reminder at what the higher ups in the democratic party actually are striving for.

They want the elimination of borders.

This isnt some fringe democrat, ellison is the deputy chair of the DNC.

I just wish they would be honest about what they really want instead of beating around the bush.

Buts its nice to see them show their true colors and just how radical they are.

This is the NWO coming out of the shadows. Doing away with national borders is an integral part of the plan NWO Agenda. This will occur in all the countries in the world with the expection of a very small but very powerful country in the mid east.

Transfering whole populations from the mid east, africa and eastern europe into places where thre is, or was, the y had a stong sense of their identiy, their futre and national pride are and have been first countyries targeted eg Sweden. (who have now almost surrended their national soveriginity because they are not prepared to fight.)

They have previosuly hinted at this by taking about a global economy - An economy without borders is followed by what ? - Countires without borders so what does one expect.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Shake and Wake. A world without borders would be a better world..

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join