It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Police refuse to give description of 3 men who raped 10 year old girl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We all know non-immigrants don't rape people, it's only the immigrants who do stuff like that. Right? An American has never raped another American and there has never been such thing as a pedophile rapist who was also Swedish.

OK so without talking about immigrants why is rape increasing dramatically in Europe especially underaged girl and boys? Just because no cause and effect right?

The deflection enrages me. Vet these people instead of. Letting people in without a plan. Seems it's immigrants first and worry about the locals later.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Catch them, publically castrate them, let them bleed out into the streets.

(Where's that "Easy Button" when you need it!)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We all know non-immigrants don't rape people, it's only the immigrants who do stuff like that. Right? An American has never raped another American and there has never been such thing as a pedophile rapist who was also Swedish.

OK so without talking about immigrants why is rape increasing dramatically in Europe especially underaged girl and boys? Just because no cause and effect right?

The deflection enrages me. Vet these people instead of. Letting people in without a plan. Seems it's immigrants first and worry about the locals later.

Yep! It is the governments job of any country to look out for their people 1st and worry about others 2nd. This whole globalist nonsense we are now witnessing is going to have some serious repercussions against those who forsaken their own due to global politics!

I myself welcome the day. We have already IMO waited far too long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join