It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Police refuse to give description of 3 men who raped 10 year old girl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We all know non-immigrants don't rape people, it's only the immigrants who do stuff like that. Right? An American has never raped another American and there has never been such thing as a pedophile rapist who was also Swedish.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
We all know non-immigrants don't rape people, it's only the immigrants who do stuff like that. Right? An American has never raped another American and there has never been such thing as a pedophile rapist who was also Swedish.

For anyone reading this here is what's being left out.

The vast cultural change for most of these migrants where this kind of activity is looked upon differently. Also, these people are not financially viable in the job market because the majority of them speak different languages and from what I've read are not educated enough to thrive in modern society.

These issues are going to have to come to a head. So please use some common sense before speaking like this ^^^^.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'll give you a description of the two child rapists I've met personally:

White Christian dudes.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The specific type of child grooming and rape organised in recent times in the UK has been overwhelmingly Pakistani males raping white British girls.
Nothing to see here though, move along.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Go away with your whataboutism please. It´s the exact same in Germany. Go look at the statistics before you make yourself a fool here.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I knew/know a couple of white rapists as well, but they weren't in a well organised gang specifically grooming and raping solely Asian girls on an industrial scale.

EDIT
Our girls are just slut meat to some sections of that community, everyone knows it, but can't say anything for fear of 'racist'.
It's a #ing disgrace.
edit on 7-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

EDIT
And yep I'm miles away from this multicultural Britain we all go on about, and I'm glad, my mates in multi-cultural #hole cities and towns envy my world.
edit on 7-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

And I'll weigh in with two observations. You have made good ones as well.

1) In Europe it seems there's only a very narrow path to assimilation into the over-culture, thus the immigrants are typically whare housed in Ghetto like conditions. Which really begs the question of;
2) Are these "refugee resetlements" really intended to be long term? If so the Europeans need to step up and develop plans and resources to assimilate these populations into civil society, otherwise;
3) If these refugee resettlements are temporary, UN and inovled partners need to get about the business of securing safe zones in Syria so they can repatriate the refugees back to their home hovels.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

That immigration is to blame?

That all Muslims are terrorists?

Yes and yes.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
don't the police understand the consequences of not telling the public? when a mob can't find the culprit who has drawn their anger with their actions, they will start going after everyone like him.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So why hide their identities?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

And I'll weigh in with two observations. You have made good ones as well.

1) In Europe it seems there's only a very narrow path to assimilation into the over-culture, thus the immigrants are typically whare housed in Ghetto like conditions. Which really begs the question of;
2) Are these "refugee resetlements" really intended to be long term? If so the Europeans need to step up and develop plans and resources to assimilate these populations into civil society, otherwise;
3) If these refugee resettlements are temporary, UN and inovled partners need to get about the business of securing safe zones in Syria so they can repatriate the refugees back to their home hovels.

1) It´s called LEA and it is of temporary measure until they get another place. What you try to paint as "ware houses in ghetto like conditions" is what we could come up as fast as possible with after the MASS influx of so called refugees. Why don´t you come here and show us how it´s done??

2) No they are short term.

3) I´ll praise the day when it comes. Problem being, most throw their ID away and many lie about being from another country. Where do you send those? This is a question everyone seems to avoid to answer.

The answer is you can´t just ship them out of country as we are bordered by other countries and the sea. So we´re left with those until we can ID them in their real homecountry. Wich turns out to be pretty hard.

So what to do with those mostly criminal financial "refugees"? Honest question!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
So what to do with those mostly criminal financial "refugees"? Honest question!

Simple answer - why let them come?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph
That´s not an answer, it´s a rethoric question.

They are here already. So do you have an actual answer or just rethorical questions? Also, I didn´t, ask mama merkel!!!

I see the normal situation unraveling here:
Just because I defended the way it´s handled here, because there is no better way in terms of space currently, everyone jumps to the conclusion I am a foam mouthed refugee welcomer.

Those young men could also fight against ISIS, but no, they leave their family, cause trouble here. Nothing against real peace seaking refugees from a war torn country. It would be inhuman to deny them that.

God damn it´s always the same.

edit on 7-5-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Dude I feel for you genuinely!
Britain would be #ed if we were not an island and didn't have our border force/customs post across the channel in France and Belgium.
Everyone speaks English as second language so I'd imagine they'd prefer here to Germany, okay exaggeration, but you know, it's why Calais is a #hole nobody wants to visit any more, pity, used to be a nice place.
I can understand people wanting a better life in the UK though, on a basic human level.
edit on 7-5-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Go away with your whataboutism please. It´s the exact same in Germany. Go look at the statistics before you make yourself a fool here.

Ummm...too late...

YouSir

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

I knew/know a couple of white rapists as well, but they weren't in a well organised gang specifically grooming and raping solely Asian girls on an industrial scale.

Replace "Asian girls" with "little boys" and you have the catholic church!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ah that was smart! Here is a cookie, now please go outside and play this game that´s called "whataboutism" with the other children and leave the conversation to those that can refrain from such dirty tactics.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

Replace "Asian girls" with "little boys" and you have the catholic church!

Good point, tragic, but good point.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Hehe, good one. See, we do have humor

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
"europeans" don't assimilate other cultures like america does, it's just not how most western social structures are made, mass immigration won't work there like it has in america.

an example of the result would be like chinatown, an isolated culture that wasn't assimilated so they group together, but europe has basically no new land for a "syria town" or whatever, so displacement is occurring and it will eventually lead to violence and chaos, more crime against natives is just one consequence out of many.

"european" nations aren't compatible with foreign cultures like america is, they made a foolish mistake welcoming mass immigration and there will be severe consequences for decades or more.

they aren't america, the british, or rome.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join