It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one can be trusted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Due to the vast political differences on this board, I will do my best to keep this post neutral. I hope you do the same.

No president is to be trusted. Have you noticed a theme?

The president is sworn in. Within 1-3 months, the media turns on him. The opposing party then “investigates” the president for some weird conspiracy theory. This continues throughout the president’s time in office. Some sort of tragedy or major event occurs within the first year to bolster support for the president. War happens. The president is accused by the opposing party of being like Hitler.

Sound like Obama? Sound like Trump? Sound like Bush? It always follows the same pattern. We keep repeating the same cycle every 4-8 years. They want to keep us divided. It keeps us easier to control.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
For the advance mind, one is born with a sense of insight, which you just exposed to all us ATS members. Thank you so much. I give you a flag for such concrete thoughts of modern man who wishes that dishonesty doesn't exist in leadership.
To understand what you really posted, I think you should own a business. You'll find out that the other side of the buck is darken with thoughts of dishonest business dealings that one prospers from.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Im not sure how you can compare what is happening with Trump to other POTUS.
What happened with Obama or Bush? With Obama all I can think of is the birther thing and that was never taken seriously by any enforcement agency that Im aware of.

The attack on Trump has been constant and by all appearances co-ordinated by the MSM, opposition party and even the government agencies designed to protect the rule of law.

To me it seems like your comparing a cold to cancer

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

which you just exposed to all us ATS members.

Uhmmm, speak for yourself ?? I have my own insight, thanks.

Ok, carry on.....

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
a reply to: musicismagic

which you just exposed to all us ATS members.

Uhmmm, speak for yourself ?? I have my own insight, thanks.

Ok, carry on.....

I think they were giving you a compliment

EDIT: My bad, I thought you were the OP.
I think I just exposed my stupidity to all members hahaha
edit on 6/5/2018 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

What about Honest Abe?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

What about Honest Abe?

Or George? Washington that is.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Agreed

Bush (senior) : No New Taxes (U-turn)
Obama : We Need Change (for the worse)
Trump : MAGA

1) A wall is good for protecting houses. Not so good when the WALL is around a prison.
2) Is the 2nd Fleet being re-instated to protect against Russia / China or to stop Americans fleeing by boat from the East Coast when JADE Helm goes live soon ?

Trump is Deep State, otherwise Deep State would have nuked Trump Towers and NYC by now with Donald in it.

Trump is bring back many US companies because it is easier to Police State them when his dictatorship begins.

Hell, Hollywood gave a hint with Hunger Games & DONALD Sutherland.

Has Trump terminated chemtrails ? Nope
Is Trump stopping 5G ? Nope.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If anything, POTUS 45 has proven that American Presidents don’t have the power to single handedly do much of anything. It isn’t a matter of trust, it’s a matter of common sense. Heck, President Trump has proven that even Executive Orders are subject to judges legislating from their benches...instead of strictly interpreting the US Constitution.

While I appreciate the checks and balances systems the Founders put into place, NO person running for President can really promise to do anything once they are elected. They can propose things, can recommend things, can meet with law “makers”, but in the end, without complete cooperation of the House and Senate, and protection from activist judges, a President is really just a figurehead.

Now they CAN prevent a lot of things with veto power, though no line item veto even interferes with those.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The opposing party then “investigates” the president for some weird conspiracy theory.

I disagree. Trump and the people he has/had surrounded himself with are not being investigated because of some weird conspiracy theory. They are being investigated for real actions they took on their own free will that may have broken real laws.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff
No stupidity. I've done the same thing.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Things are very much as you say OP. And the goal is to divide people so they are more easily ruled.

I wish I could just post this table, but it is not an image, so I will post a link:

Job Approval Ratings for First-Year Elected Presidents, by Political Party

If you scroll down about two thirds, the table compares the support for each president along the party lines. You can see that for the last 40-50 years the divisiveness increases steadily, culminating in a 75 point gap with the current president.

All of this is intentional. Trump's character or lack of it was also considered when he was picked for the job. It is hard to believe such a divisive character could ever bring us closer together, which will not work out to our favor of course.

However, this could not have been done had there not been a black president right before it. That was divisive enough for this country that it gave rise to the current push back to having a black president. It's all one big game of chess, except some people think the presidents are moving the pieces -- the game is far bigger than that, presidents ARE the pieces. So are we for that matter.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Things are very much as you say OP. And the goal is to divide people so they are more easily ruled.

I wish I could just post this table, but it is not an image, so I will post a link:

Job Approval Ratings for First-Year Elected Presidents, by Political Party

If you scroll down about two thirds, the table compares the support for each president along the party lines. You can see that for the last 40-50 years the divisiveness increases steadily, culminating in a 75 point gap with the current president.

All of this is intentional. Trump's character or lack of it was also considered when he was picked for the job. It is hard to believe such a divisive character could ever bring us closer together, which will not work out to our favor of course.

However, this could not have been done had there not been a black president right before it. That was divisive enough for this country that it gave rise to the current push back to having a black president. It's all one big game of chess, except some people think the presidents are moving the pieces -- the game is far bigger than that, presidents ARE the pieces. So are we for that matter.

Here is the table being referred to in this post.

And another by political party (which I feel speak louder about the numbers in the above table).

I would like to add an observation that this table does NOT include president Obama's numbers.

Why?

edit on 5/7/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

Ooops, I missed seeing it....I retract above question.

edit on 5/7/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Right on, thanks. PM please if you have time to teach me how you linked those with the background color.

On topic, the second table is the one I was referring to. It seems pre-Reagan we all got along pretty ok, after that it's pretty much a wider gap each term. It would appear that's when the game kicked into overdrive.

edit: I'm guessing screenshot and then crop the parts and upload as image.
Which is what I should have done. Thanks for doing that.

edit on 7-5-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

What about Honest Abe?

Abe was ANYTHING but honest. Breaking 11 laws to have his civil war,and have you read his diaries? the man was a racist.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
No one can be trusted

Trump is Deep State...

You are mistaken...

There IS one who can be trusted and he is in fact the one responsible for Trump being elected.

WATCH what is about to happen, God KNOWS what he is doing...

“For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: He putteth down one, and setteth up another!” ~ Psalm 75:6,7

‘And the Lord says I have a trump card in my hand and I’m going to play it and I’m going to trump the system.’ ~ Cindy Jacobs the year before the election

“Listen to the word of the Lord, God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts,”

“It shall come to pass that the man I place in the highest office shall go in whispering my name. But God said, when he enters into office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit. For I shall fill him with my Spirit when he goes into office and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.” ~ Kim Clement

As pointed out in a previous article, QAnon is a group of U.S. military intelligence officials working with the Trump administration to expose the Deep State, and to dismantle its hold over the U.S. political system. In 2015, Trump was recruited by this group of military officials to prevent a coup d’etat , according to best-selling political author Dr Jerome Corsi and others.

It was this group of military intelligence officials that neutralized a number of secret Deep State efforts to stop Trump from being inaugurated after his surprise November 8, 2016 election victory. These efforts have been meticulously detailed in Corsi’s book, Killing the Deep State.

QAnon on the Rothschild, Saudi & Soros Puppet Masters behind the Deep State

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid
WATCH what is about to happen, God KNOWS what he is doing...

Exactly and God knows that the next ruler of Jerusalem is the Antichrist.

The US Embassy move (plus others) verifies that the Antichrist is closer than ever.

So Trump is either working with the devil or a pawn by God. Either way, the Antichrist is about to wipe out possibly millions of people, especially Christians.

Its interesting how there is a huge oil reserve below the Valley of Megiddo (Armageddon). Maybe God will 'light that ground up' with all the warmongers on top of it soon.

Maybe Reapers will be 'necessary' this August for Purifying Lost Souls. Depends if God makes that vision come true.

new topics

top topics

join