It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas Knights!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Ahh, a Caps fan!

How can you guys not have guessed by now

I'll give you a hint. Vegas stole our theme and logo.

edit on 6-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If Narc is a Caps fan, then he should be smiling like the Joker as Alexander Ovechkin been exploiting the hell out of coverage here.

Edit: Now that's golden! Narc loves Ovechkin.
edit on 6-5-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Ahh, a Caps fan!

How can you guys not have guessed by now

I'll give you a hint. Vegas stole our theme and logo.

speaking of stealing...

The way Vegas acquired their team doesn't seem right to me....they were basically given a cup contending team
in the mighty name of "parity" as Bettman says...

they got it all too easy...

oh well

GO JETS!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

We're you a Golden San Francisco fan?

That would totally explain why the SILVER STATE has Golden with knights.
edit on 6-5-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

The kings? I dunno I made a effort to guess.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

The kings? I dunno I made a effort to guess.

Yes. The bums who only scored 4 whole goals in their Vegas sweepstravaganza

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wait.. was there another expansion team? Why only add Vegas making it uneven. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Wait.. was there another expansion team? Why only add Vegas making it uneven. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜

I think Seattle is coming up next?

The NHL is still reviewing Seattle’s expansion application, but it would be hard to say no to a city that had deposits on 10,000 season tickets in the first 12 minutes on March 1.

www.usatoday.com...

Then we can forget about the Golden Showers....errr I mean Niggits!

edit on 6-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The whiteout is coming for their CUP!
GO JETS GO!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Tom Brady

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Now I can sleep..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Tom Brady

NOW I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The NHL is still reviewing Seattle’s expansion application, but it would be hard to say no to a city that had deposits on 10,000 season tickets in the first 12 minutes on March 1.

www.usatoday.com...

I just heard the Kings were going to the finals!
Apparently they all bought tickets!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

www.usatoday.com...

I just heard the Kings were going to the finals!
Apparently they all bought tickets!

The Kings aren't going anywhere until they learn to play some offense. They fell back into the Sutter trap and stopped taking risks in the zone and cowered behind their defense the whole time.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A bunch of kids, far younger than I. Deserve this

I will enjoy watching it happen. This season has certainly piqued my interest.

Now bring on Baseball, as Spring has Drrrrrrraaaagged it's feet. Turn the radio on for background, let the screen doors and windows open. Fire up the hotdogs (sorry Phil Kessel)

I'm always rooting for an underdog..

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Still bitter about that Marty McSorley hockey stick, EH!?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

First pro team in Vegas

Broke every franchise team record

Breaking records every game they play

Hell yes I will enjoy every minute of it!

Yep. It's called stacking the deck. How apt for a Vegas team eh!

The NHL powers that be never want to see a debut season like Washington Capitals ever again.

Yeah well, screw where ever you're from, whatever teams from various sports you like, and that your life is lengthened and lived richly, but to constantly put up with always missing the one ingredient to make your favorite meal.
edit on 7 5 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Holy crap, they are in the conference finals!

It's amazing the season they are having, and it carries into the playoffs!

Only one team to beat to make the finals!

GO KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
[/quote

Dude the nights are awesome. Kinda reminds me of the Thunder when they first came around. I hope they keep this up!
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   

First pro team in Vegas

First NHL Team to begin its tenure using the NHS the NHLs most cutting edge System...brought to Vegas courtesy of the Edmonton Oilers and Mr. Rocky Thompson..www.tsn.ca... is only fitting that they break down every traditional door and record now that the Las Vegas Golden Knights are using the NHLs most powerfull tool..

This is the same System that broke into the NHL in 2009 when the late and respected NHL Icon Mr.Pat Quinn first used the Moma2s NewAge Hockey System philosophy and tactics on the ice with the Edmonton Oilers who then rejected him and the System in favor of pure long term suckage......the NHS System was then taken to L.A by ex-Oilers who refused to let go of something they knew as players was working well for them....and wha la...2012 Stanley Cup goes to L.A....then the Hawks after being beaten soundly by the oilers recognised what they were doing and they began to research and copy....then BAM....2013 was a Hawks Cup also using the NHS....with supports from the NHSs creator right here on ATS the Kings then re-set and took it back to the Hawks....who were beaten.....and 2014 was another Kings win as the System was evolved further....then it was back to the Hawks in 2015 again with support from the NHSs creator.....then in 2016/17 it was time to evolve things to the Eastern Conference and Crosby was pushed to make the NHS change as well....he was really FORCED to change by where the League was going...in an NHS direction.....hence the scalping of NewAge Hockey System protΓ©gΓ© and Coach Sullivan from the Hawks who were at that time using the NHLs most cutting edge System but had fallen slightly behind in its ongoing evolution....Sidney was left alone to promote the NHS in his own Conference with Sullivans already NHS indoctrinated help.

Then along came the Vegas Golden Knights....and they went back to the original well...to the Oilers looking for the NHS and in Rocky Thompson they found the perfect NHS student....for the 2nd time opponents reaped the benefits of an Oilers source of cutting edge new data the Oilers refused to endorse or use after all they were all caught up in the advanced stats scam pulled on the entire NHL and were to busy babysitting Dallas Eakins and has entourage of Snake Oil salesmen.....and we have now all been able to witness what happens when an NHL Club BEGINS from square one using the NHLs most CUTTING EDGE SYSTEM OF PLAY.....they devastate the entire NHL.

NO one has a book on the Knights.Only the creator of the System they now use...the NewAge Hockey System....Moma2s NewAge Hockey System.

No one is enjoying the Vegas Golden Knights season more than I am....lol...it has been a sheer peasure to watch NHL hockey being played the right way... the NHS way...and it is obvious to even the newest Fans that the Knights are doing something very very different than everyone else...something very very exciting indeed.

The Lightening also adopted the NHS last season.....sooo the Lightening the Pens and the Knights all use the NHS wholesale now.....and Clubs like the Preds and Caps are slowly implementing the NHS...slowly bit by bit they are changing their ways.

Since 2012 only NHS utilising NHL Teams have won the Stanley Cup.....remember this is ATS....a Conspiracy site....LMAO....now you know where to look for answers on how the Las Vegas Golden Knights have somehow found the Caramilk Secret how they have somehow pulled EXCALIBER FROM THE STONE........lol....and to think it all began right here on ATS a decade or so ago.

Yes...yes...I know everyone will have 1000 reasons things have gone down the way they have....and NOT ONE OF THEM WILL MENTION THE SYSTEM OF PLAY....don't be like everyone.....be better.

Remember the Knights came into the season 500-1 to win it all....maybe a few more records will soon be broken in Vegas...lol.
edit on 7-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

First pro team in Vegas

Yep. It's called stacking the deck. How apt for a Vegas team eh!

The NHL powers that be never want to see a debut season like Washington Capitals ever again.

How is it stacking the deck....the Knights are made up of EXPENDABLES.....to the last man they are literally the Sporting Worlds EXPENDABES....and they are teaching everyone they are actually indispensable not expendable....lol....lol...you need to learn how the Expansion Draft works man....there was absolutely NO STACKING OF THE DECK.....this is success via System....an entire team with one single clear vision....unfettered by tradition and convention and doing unheard of record breaking things via this process.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join