It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat eats blue cheese.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

My male cat will come running if he hears a jar opening...if it's coconut oil, he goes insane...if it's anything else he seems wildly disappointed.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
But sometimes strange behaviour can mean the animals needs a checkup as perhaps they're not absorbing as much nutrients from the average can of kit-e-kat and it knows that such an item smelling as it does will boost its system.

If you know what´s in there, it does not matter what brand, they are mostly made at the same processing plant with the same ingrediens but different recipe, you will never open a can of dog or catfood. Saw it with my own eyes, a huge storehouse just for the rolls that has the package on it. They just change rolls sometimes. It´s the exact same stuff most often.

Had a belgian sheepherd (malinois) she lost her spleen during an accident involving running into a stick in the woods. She was around 9 or 10 years at that point. Vet said she´s probably going to need medication all her life and has maybe 1-2 years to live.

We started looking into real meat, vegetables and propper supplements. She detoxed from that dry- and wetfood stuff for over a year. Had a pitch black belly. After that she looked like 5 years younger and she went on to get 16 years old. At first she did not eat it because there was no sugar in it, then she could not wait.

It´s not even more costly than the processed stuff. In the aftermath, if you don´t count in the time for preparing the meals, it´s actually cheaper sometimes. Your local butcher can provide you with stuff like swine ears, calv rumen, heart and livers. She loved mandarins and apples. Never give onions!

Since I know how they poison your dog slowly because there is more profit to make, I only buy some higher quality dry food pellets here and there as a treat for the crunch value. You can see, smell and feel the difference because the good ones have a bit oil in them.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join