It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Devil woman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Disclaimer here....This is not a rant about woman...just my mom

So I just got done bringing my mom to her house after her annual checkup.
When I fist got to her house to pick her up she started ranting on about how dare I let those damn coyotes kill my chickens. Then she starts getting on to me for not killing one. And trust me I have spent two nights waiting for the chance. I tried to explain to her the laws about how to do so with no laws being broke. She said that was bull #. Then I pointed out to her that she has said to me many times that violence in any manner is unacceptable and that freaking guns and bows should be illegal(which I strongly disagree). Then she got all pissy and flustered and started yelling at me to go faster........And I started thinking OMFG here we go. I was already going 5 over in a 35. So I asked her how fast do you want me to go??? Then she said something to the like of as fast as you can. I half wanted to pull an Archer move and slam on the brakes but it’s my mom.

This woman is going to be the death of me I swear. She just called and asked if I would come over for dinner.....God fu##### damnit woman. NOOOOOOO

Anyways just wanted to rant a little and now I feel better.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Why bother arguing with someone who is obviously mentally ill?
Try to just nod and smile and go home.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How's your mom's health? You mentioned a check-up?

Or is she just always sour?

edit on 6-5-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Always good to get things off your chest...Hope you feel better

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

one day she will be dead and you will wish you had gone over for dinner..

just sayin..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Mothers are evil.

Sorry man.

Start drinking.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

just sayin..

Not everyones Mom is amazing. Or even one last dinner material.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
My mom and I had issues in our relationship up until she died 3 years ago. If I were you I would keep things good with your mom because you can't fix things once she is gone.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Her health is oddly good. And she is sane I guess.... But fing crazy as hell

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Mothers are evil.

Sorry man.

Start drinking.

I am well on my way lol. I decides to use that as a scape goat. But now my little sister want to come over with a friend and watch movies.....I said yes but I will not watch horror movies with them. So I plugged in my mini fridge and got a 12 pack in there. I am going to play some vigja games and get wasted and call it a day. Good god being an adult sucks and now I have doomed myself to a nasty hangover.......

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

I go over each week for dinner. Which sucks because I have to watch CNN and listen to her rant on about Drumpf. I don’t like the dude but Jesus I don’t need her saying super negative things and spreading the talking heads opinions on me. I can’t wait for the day that I can just disconnect and go live in Alaska.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: notsure1

I go over each week for dinner. Which sucks because I have to watch CNN and listen to her rant on about Drumpf. I don’t like the dude but Jesus I don’t need her saying super negative things and spreading the talking heads opinions on me. I can’t wait for the day that I can just disconnect and go live in Alaska.

If you think the hate for Trump is bad in the lower 48 you ain't seen nothing till you get to Alaska. The Dem crowd there hates him with just as much a passion. I am dating a devil woman, I should know, but she's just soooo damn cute!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
It's just as hard being a mom. I know. And my kids are crazy. You are not alone. We all suffer-parents and their spawn.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

One day she'll be gone forever... And believe me... you'll miss it all.

Just bite your tung until.... and smile n tell her you love her.... While you still can.

My mom's gone 13 years now n I still got a deep hole enough to slightly lisp!

Peace.....

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

i can relate bro hang in there!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

just sayin..

Yes! There are too many who have regrets when a Parent dies. What you said is very important.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
My mom and I had issues in our relationship up until she died 3 years ago. If I were you I would keep things good with your mom because you can't fix things once she is gone.

This, no matter how things are ....

I'd give absolutely anything for one more day with me Mam!

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You guys are right. I think I am going to start spending more time with her. Sorry if I seemed harsh. And I hope all that don't have their mom anymore sleep well.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So two things...

1. I must admit I got a bit of a chuckle out of your OP. I imagined what I would have done with my Mom given the same circumstances (which definitely had me chuckling even harder). We'd have been breaking the sound barrier, going back to hunt coyotes...right after leaving the gun store! Oh, and I'd have been there for dinner too! Yep! "Where's the damn food, and what the H# is taking so long anyway?!! You better not be making liver or something...again, you know I hate that stuff, right? And hurry up, would ya, I don't have all night...people are gettin' old here!!" All in fun of course. Our relationship was just like that in later years. She learned not to push my buttons because I'd push back twice as hard.

2. And a little more sobering of a thought; as I sat hear reading your OP I was taking a break from reading some paperwork. Paperwork for life insurance and annuity disbursements...following Mom's death several months ago. She passed on Christmas Eve. Unlike yourself, sadly, I don't get to have those conversations with Mom anymore. Remember, one day in the not too distant future you too will be sitting in similar shoes. Watch out what you wish for.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I saw the title and immediately saw my ex-wife's face. The hell she puts me through with my two boys.

I'm sorry you have to deal with someone like this, even though it's your own mother. I am curious, how does she treat other people?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join