It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing me softly with his fries...killing me softly...with his fries...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sounds like heaven!
I'm urban coast/countryside and in winter everyone knows each other, everyone has directly or indirectly slept with each other as well lol.
It's rammed here right now though, people from all over the world enjoying Haddock and chips without the additives!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Look up nimbin, it's an hour inland from me, people from all over the world visit daily, to sample the um.. Local delicacies.

edit on 13-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Haha that was an interesting read!

I wonder what additives would be on fries if a McD's opened up a branch there!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It will be an awful long time before that happens, that's the great thing about this country, we have lots of space and a relatively small population.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It will be an awful long time before that happens, that's the great thing about this country, we have lots of space and a relatively small population.

McD's have you in their sights, resistance is futile!

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Like I said, there are literately hundreds of places to get all kinds of different foods from all type of places on my daily drive to work. Anything from Chinese foods, to Italian restaurants to fast food joints on ether corner, to African marts in Somali neighborhoods that sell meet from Crom who knows were, some with heads still attached, and all of the above and then some. Most places do get there meet and other ingredients form the same big chains, but others dont and missh mash.

So ya, I am merely saying there are options. And no I don't agree that Monsanto is total crap, I am merely saying there selling inferior products to the real thing, knock offs even. But even for that there is a place. And well perspectives and all those additives, and just like everybody knows that you don't drink the tap water, so to does additives add to addictive, the special ingredients to keep customers coming back, believe it or not, at one time even '___' was thought as a special ingredient in food by some companies out there.

But hey, to each there own. But I also thing that you may have this secret closet were you probably pig out on that stuff. And since some things ingredients are banned in your neck of the pond. Well you dont have to worry much now do you? And also sighting a people or nation or particular Britain people as proof a better eating or nutrition? Well have you seen of of the malnutritioned weirdos out there in that place? I mean there teeth are practically falling out of there mouth.

So are you sure there is nothing in the water? Or food?

I know you said chavs are not a product of what they eat? But how am I to know, maybe it is something in the water or the food that makes them all act like that. As you can see you have convinced me of absolutely nothing. And I being more enlightened am quite sure that I have convinced you of absolutely nothing.

And so....

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ya! One of the best dogs ever. There also cute little things. Though did not know what a kelpie is, but it seems to be not far related from the Australian cattle dog, and Australian Shepherd, and having an Australian Shepherd dog here once in a while, well they are a bit mental.

Not to sure on the super smart part, if a kelpie is anything like that dog, or if all Austrian type dogs are sort of the same. Well some times I wonder how that dog did not get itself killed yet, and I think it must be a miracle of nature, for I have no other logical explanations for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

And yet most of the developed world still bans a heck of a lot of your food from import lol
We'll be getting it in the UK soon though, after Brexit Trump will insist on us lifting the bans in any trade deal, that is for sure.
The only difference is it will either have labels saying 'Produce of the USA' or 'Contains...'
Brit's will have a clear choice unlike US citizens who don't.

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You have to see it to believe it, I've not spent much time with Australian shepherd dogs, but i know blue Healers and they are skittish, aggressive and cannot be trusted, kelpies are great, the kind of mental that will work all day yet look you in the eye waiting for the next command, also loving and loyal .

Mastiff X was my favorite for many years till I met a kelpie.
edit on 18-7-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
And well perspectives and all those additives, and just like everybody knows that you don't drink the tap water, so to does additives add to addictive, the special ingredients to keep customers coming back, believe it or not, at one time even '___' was thought as a special ingredient in food by some companies out there.

Everybody knows you don't drink the tap water?

Why?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
And well perspectives and all those additives, and just like everybody knows that you don't drink the tap water, so to does additives add to addictive, the special ingredients to keep customers coming back, believe it or not, at one time even '___' was thought as a special ingredient in food by some companies out there.

Everybody knows you don't drink the tap water?

Why?

I only drink tap water, I fill a 2 litre bottle every day for work. The water in my parts is fantastic, heck we pay enough for it to be clean and pure, why would I pay more for bottled water?

posted on Jul, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's the same for me, I even prefer that taste of tap water.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Correction, they will have more of a choice. But less options.

Ha! Just felt like replying in a smarmy smarty reply. But really thats the gist of it. Its kind of like voting. An illusion of freedom.
edit on 11pmThursdaypm192018f4pmThu, 19 Jul 2018 23:48:22 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Don't know about that. Well considering I only you know had any time with that dog, I dont think they would all be that wacky, and seeing I have never seen a kelpie, or at least to my conscious knowledge. But in all I prefer a mellow more quiet dog to every other thing. And not sure I trust dogs that are completely loyal and listen to every word.

posted on Jul, 19 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Because it sucks. I mean really really sucks, of all the water I have tasted, I would say the water I would drink from wells or even streams was a 10, and tap water you would find in most cities or towns, is a 1 to in the negatives. I would say it is just another inferior product.

But hey to each there own.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Lol fair enough

Regarding tap water though the quality standard in my parts is fantastic, it's all I drink.
There are a few major bottled brands I think are horrible compared to what comes out of my tap.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I do drink tap water but you have to wonder about the pipes it runs through. I mean, the pipes never get cleaned, do they?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Haha yes, but I think drinking it all our lives we build up a collective immunity. I wonder if I drank tap water from outside of SW Water company area would I get bad guts?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Maybe. Wasn't it SW Water who poisoned folk in Camelford down your way?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Yes it was and people are still suffering the consequences. A worker was negligent and lots of a chemical was released into the supply. Thankfully it wasn't a reserve of water serving me, but after that the quality and standards were improved probably like no other with all the government scrutiny after it happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join