It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing me softly with his fries...killing me softly...with his fries...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is a brain fungus spreading in America, thats making the people accept this. I'm dead serious. Its a mental infection. People physically get sick from natural foods and organic scents. There was a restaurant that used to have real chicken meat, then one day it switched to pressed scraps. The waitress, cook, and manager all did not understand the difference, at all. Wtf America.

Almost everything in America is FAKE at this point.. Its not potatoe wedges its MASHED UP BULL# PRESSED INTO THE SHAPE OF REAL FOOD, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS GOD DAMNED COUNTRY.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You should be scared. Terrified even, probably shaking in your boots. If your wearing boots, probably not. Or sandles, ya, your shaking in your sandals. You sound like a sandal wearing type of dude.

Oh ya! As meaningful as french fries and grease what I said just above. Just admit it dude, you want to try McDonald french fries dipped in KFC gravy. But if your so scared of eating American fast food, well its sort of a choice there, one that is easy to make. Nobody is making people eat that stuff at gun point, and there are plenty of other types of foods out there.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Put a piece of organic flesh into sugar and see what happens after a few hours.
Sugar cooks it,same as lemon juice,vinegar does. The only sugar I intake is in beer. My liver feels medium rare today. Sugar is poison.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Oh wow. There actually was a Wimpy burger chain? As in wimpy the hamburger guy from the popeye cartoons, who was always mooching for hamburgers.... Now that is some crazy stuff.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahasrara
That's because humans are like mushrooms. So they have to be kept in the dark and feed a constant stream of #, to keep them happy and growing like weeds....Baa!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide
You know what? Now that sounds pretty dam plausible.

Though! Excepting the reduce the human population part. They so failed on that part. If there trying to poison people by the #ty food stuffs they shuffle out everywhere. Well, does not quite work as the population keeps on exploding.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prene
There is a brain fungus spreading in America, thats making the people accept this. I'm dead serious. Its a mental infection. People physically get sick from natural foods and organic scents. There was a restaurant that used to have real chicken meat, then one day it switched to pressed scraps. The waitress, cook, and manager all did not understand the difference, at all. Wtf America.

Almost everything in America is FAKE at this point.. Its not potatoe wedges its MASHED UP BULL# PRESSED INTO THE SHAPE OF REAL FOOD, JUST LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS GOD DAMNED COUNTRY.

Good post.

I think this can be explained in one simple video , its a little disturbing but the kids in this short vid have a similar attitude that many Americans have about the foods they eat, as long as it looks good that's all that matters....

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Growing up in England I loved wimpy burgers they were great....

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

You should be scared. Terrified even, probably shaking in your boots. If your wearing boots, probably not. Or sandles, ya, your shaking in your sandals. You sound like a sandal wearing type of dude.
Lol, never owned a pair of sandals in my life, I wear flip-flops in the summer though, and barefoot where the ground allows me.

Oh ya! As meaningful as french fries and grease what I said just above. Just admit it dude, you want to try McDonald french fries dipped in KFC gravy. But if your so scared of eating American fast food, well its sort of a choice there, one that is easy to make. Nobody is making people eat that stuff at gun point, and there are plenty of other types of foods out there.
Lol again, where did you get that I'm scared, I'm not. I'm just making social commentary about how poor the standards are for food in the US compared to the rest of the developed world. I've never said it wasn't a choice either, as it is equally a choice for US citizens to sit back and allow it's government to approve foods which are banned in the EU and elsewhere.

I imagine after Britain leaves the EU any trade deal it makes with the US will have to include allowing import of your currently banned foods, I know if I was Trump I'd insist on it. But, and it's a big but, Britain will insist on it being labeled as such "Contains X" "Contains GM products" etc, so unless it is dirt cheap you'll be unlikely to be selling much here because British people generally want the same standard of food as currently enjoyed in the EU.
The biggest market for currently banned food in the UK will unfortunately be the uneducated, and poor people, the same people who are already buying the lower end crap 'food' on the market right now.

Now, I might see what sandals are available in the shoe shop, and tie-dye a T-shirt or something, you've inspired me!

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Growing up in England I loved wimpy burgers they were great....

Haha yes!
I remember it being a real treat as a kid when at the city having a Wimpy burger.
On that note, it's mad that when I was a kid fast food was an occasional treat and hardly anyone was fat. Now, some kids eat fast/processed food almost exclusively and skinny kids are rare to see.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I remember those bendy frankfurter things that were cut so they curled round:

Wimpy Bendy Things

I can feel a BBQ coming on this weekend.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Haha I don't remember them, are they even meat?
Look like the canned hot-dog sausages Poundland sells...I've never bought them, maybe if I was starving though lol

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Apparently they are frankfurters and are deep fried which is good. I think they were called "Big Benders". No s'n-word'ing at the back.

(Apparently ATS does not like the word I used but it was actually "S.N.I.G.G.E.R.I.N.G"
edit on 18-5-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interesting article about the currently banned US foods which the UK may be forced to accept in a post Brexit trade deal...

A report by the Soil Association highlights 10 concerns about food safety in a post-Brexit era. These foods are currently banned in the UK:
*Chlorine-washed chicken (banned in the EU).
*Hormone-treated beef (banned in the EU).
*Ractopamine in pork (banned in the EU).
*Chicken litter as animal feed (banned in the EU). Includes the birds' faeces.
*Atrazine-treated crops (banned in the EU). Atrazine is a herbicide used on 90% of sugar cane, which can enterinto the water supply and interfere with wildlife.
*Genetically modified foods (banned in the EU).
*Brominated vegetable oil (banned in the EU). BVO is used in citrus drinks; Coca-Cola announced it would stop using BVO in 2004.
*Potassium bromate (banned in the EU). A dough conditioner also banned in China, Brazil and Canada, in tests on rats it has been found to be a possible carcinogen.
*Azodicarbonamide. A bleaching agent for flour, it has been linked to an increase in tumours in rats.
*Food colourants (banned in the UK, regulated in the EU). Can lead to hyperactivity in children.
MSM Article

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

LMAO, Big Benders!

I remember this advert...

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

They don't make them like that anymore. Thank God.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I had a Burger King double cheeseburger for lunch which usually fills me up but now all this talk ("brominated vegetable oil"...yum!)... is making me hungry.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I had za mini chicken fillet burger with cheese, and fries, from KFC, just a snack, Pizza for tea

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's not even good though.

We use the entire chicken all the time.

The carcass that he's teaching them hate right there? You pop that in a pot with veggies and seasonings and water to make chicken stock. That is good broth.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Agreed, I do the same when I roast a bird.
The clip was more intended to show the crap food which gets passed off as 'meat' in lower end food scale.
I see sausages with only 32% pork and I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, but they are cheap so people do.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join