It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members: Post Your Most Embarrasing, or Worst Moments on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Off hand..... who would offer up their vulnerabilities to a crowd of ........ Well, you get the idea.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Even though this was my most successful thread to date, I soooo wish I could go back and redo it. It's so embarrassing to read now lol.

Existence According to Bone - Mind Blown in 3... 2... 1...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I've had my moments and a few stupid threads, I struggle to recall them though since I'll always admit I'm an idiot and ultimately my tame at ATS is a one of learning... No regrets.

I cringe at some of my earlier posts though, but that's a good thing, you're doing something right if you can look at your past and think... I'm a right idiot.

Fun thread
I'll have a think and try post some of my worse ATS moments.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I'll always remember a thread where you were adamant about the spread of Ebola in the US.

I said if the death rate is anything higher than something like 100 deaths in 6 months time I'll not only eat my hat I'll dedicate my life to pandemic charity work.

So glad you were wrong
things got a little heated in that thread.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I got some:

When I thought there are no go zones in the UK.

When I posted a video of a lady attacking person on a truck and thought she's an SJW when the lady is just a crazy person.
edit on 5/6/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Oh hell yeah. I was being very one sided in that thread if I remember correctly. My apologies. I am glad I was wrong. I just wish I hadnt been so closed minded in my validating and defending of bunk through mental gymnastics. I admit I was being an ass. LOL

So Ebola didnt kill us all to hell. I feel I should write that out myself at least once.

Have a good one.

edit on 5 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Even though this was my most successful thread to date, I soooo wish I could go back and redo it. It's so embarrassing to read now lol.

Existence According to Bone - Mind Blown in 3... 2... 1...

Was it your posts within that you're ashamed of? Thread is pretty good, imo! I've often thought similar things about our existence.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

There's a US rapper/spoken word guy who's deep into conspiracy stuff and I had a link to one of his songs in my siggy. One day I got a PM from someone asking questions about what I thought of the guy and his music. I replied that his music was great but he was a 'bit of a dick' in interviews.

No reply came back and it's often crossed my mind that the member was actually the rapper.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Bahaha! Now that would be embarrassing wouldn't it? LOL

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Lol, oh man.. Hey, at least you were honest lol. Maybe they're better at interviews now?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Off hand..... who would offer up their vulnerabilities to a crowd of ........ Well, you get the idea.

Because its a way to humble one's own calloused ego. Not to mention our vulnerabilities are rarely, if ever, static and unchanging.
edit on 562018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

😂😂😂

Hysterical.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

The owners caught me dumpster diving
outside the political forum. Drunk off my
ass and unable to exit they tossed me a
harness and flew in chopper. Of course
I can't back any of that up. The owners
keeping up appearances you know? Don't
let the neighbors know?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
all my earlier threads count, so much typos and inexistent importance

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

thats gold, link?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Share a link? I'd love to see that. Lol.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I made a thread about being banned from LOL forum and the Hoax Forum.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Heh, THAT could be hilarious cause they don't just ban you from specific forums. Got a link?

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Hecate666

It does. A German word. With z. So the most embarrassing post is now the one you just made.

That's what I argued but it is actually National..with ti, not a z. Stop confusing me even more, I am easily confusable

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

All good

I just remember it because it came across a bit out of character, I was somewhat ignorantly standing by my guns as if I knew it was impossible for Ebola to do much if anything in 1st world nations. Still, I had a little nagging doubt that maybe you knew something nobody else did.

We live and learn

Got a name?

Not the ATS name of course, just kinda curious I know one or two people who'd fit that bill. But yeah... You could be talking to anyone on this site, I've suspected a few members of being someone famous, not that I'd out them or ask them.

One thing I love about ATS, it's about the content

edit on 8-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: Bad reply thingy fixed

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join