It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time of the Great Delusion has began. Time is short for people to repent.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: randyvs

I reject you every day of the week 100 times.

That's cool I wouldn't make a pimple on a
Knats ass.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Deetermined

That you think you can say every gay love is pure lust and incapable of love is a message of ignorance and hate.
You'll see.

You were the one stating that homosexuality was natural and that ALL love comes from God. Then you made some silly statement about enjoying the sensations from the body because our bodies were the temple for the Holy Spirit. Our bodies being a temple for the Holy Spirit has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with sex, and no, not ALL love (as it relates to sex) comes from God regardless of who you're doing it with.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I reject you every day of the week 100 times.

No surprise that you misunderstood what Randy was saying.

Matthew 10:33

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

1 John 2:22-23

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Really, I think fundamentalism and crazy Christian talk has done more damage to the church and how people see it than anything else
Jesus nor any of the apostles fought, they preached love and died

the armour of God is not what you think it is, the armour of God is to protect our own faith, the churches faith, not to conquer, where does the bible say we are to conquer the world

What I believe, love God, love each other

This is the fight, we are up to our throats in it, are you missing something are you missing the billions of broken, crying, damaged people of this world, the lack of justice, the oppression, the abuse....or do you think this is how it's supposed to be

Gods will does not take away His gift of freewill to His creation, that's obvious.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Since you asked the question I though I would answer it.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6
“And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;”

Revelation 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

The multitude wasn't present at the start of the ceremony. Where did they come from?

Raptured I think.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Except the Torah is the old covenant, Jesus brought a new covenant
Are you a Jew or a Christian, new wine in old wine skins
You are mixing Judaism with christianity, a judaiser, a curse
Go read Galatians

Yes, I know the Torah is the Old Covenant, but even though there's a New Covenant doesn't mean the old one was replaced, it just means there's another Covenant. There are a total of seven Covenants in the Bible. I was responding to someone who obviously didn't realize that the Torah was made up of the first five books of the Bible of which Christians use too. People who know the Bible know about the relationship that God has with the Jews and why, but there are a lot of people in this thread who do not know or understand the Bible.

Seven covenants, who cares, you are just trying to act smart, it's not working

The bible does say the old Mosaic covenant was replaced with the new covenant
How can we be both under the Law and Grace at the same time, Torah law and grace don't mix. it's impossible

You are clearly one of those people who don't understand the bible, what you are preaching
Hebrews 8,13
James 2,10
Romans 10,4
Go read Galatians and don't be a hypocrite

www.gotquestions.org...
media.themeetinghouse.ca...

I am so sorry for you Deet, you have believed the lie

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Don't even play at words with me.
You seem to imply my posts are in
disagreement with God given free will.
That I've never made a post regarding
the present world of our making and
not what God intended at all. I'm no
scholar but I haven't read anything
from you I didn't already know. You
need to stop pull'n words like conquer
out of your butt as if it applies. And get
your eyes on the coming battle and our
Kings victory in your heart. Or continue
judging with words like arrogant. Not
real lady like.
edit on Rpm50618v45201800000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The church, and more so the people involved with the various churches, individuals themselves, have done more harm to the faith and the idea of religion than one can truly understand.

That in there lies where most people's disdain, no hatred, comes from.

Rather than teach and show gently, we beat and berate.

I'm looking at the last 30-40 years I've been here, where the church has changed and not for the better. We are hating on people, rather than on the sin.

The current method of condemning people, much like our legal system and why it has failed, punishment alone is not enough, it must focus more on education rather than solely punishment/condemnation.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

So.. why do you speak this way? Sure, plenty will mock but more importantly, it will unnecessarily and negatively affect who will listen to your message.

Now, if you are just doing it because you find joy in it, be my guest! But, if you are genuinely interested in delivering a message and having that message heard, it might be wise to re-examine the approach. Because, as it stands, it will provide no level of discernment among recipients of the message at the same time as obfuscating whatever message may be contained within the words.

Its a tough road being a messenger. One who is more concerned about having that message received must put aside many personal proclivities and preferences in order to appeal to the greatest amount of people possible.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Except the Torah is the old covenant, Jesus brought a new covenant
Are you a Jew or a Christian, new wine in old wine skins
You are mixing Judaism with christianity, a judaiser, a curse
Go read Galatians

Yes, I know the Torah is the Old Covenant, but even though there's a New Covenant doesn't mean the old one was replaced, it just means there's another Covenant. There are a total of seven Covenants in the Bible. I was responding to someone who obviously didn't realize that the Torah was made up of the first five books of the Bible of which Christians use too. People who know the Bible know about the relationship that God has with the Jews and why, but there are a lot of people in this thread who do not know or understand the Bible.

Seven covenants, who cares, you are just trying to act smart, it's not working

The bible does say the old Mosaic covenant was replaced with the new covenant
How can we be both under the Law and Grace at the same time, Torah law and grace don't mix. it's impossible

You are clearly one of those people who don't understand the bible, what you are preaching
Hebrews 8,13
James 2,10
Romans 10,4
Go read Galatians and don't be a hypocrite

www.gotquestions.org...
media.themeetinghouse.ca...

I am so sorry for you Deet, you have believed the lie

Just thought I would comment on the subject here. The new covenant does not totally replace the old one from Moses. Per Romans 11 "if" you are a Christian in good standing the punishments under the old covenant don't apply but the benefits do. "HOWEVER" if you fall away from Christianity and are no longer considered a Christian in good standing then the old covenant punishments will apply.

The old covenant was modified. Not replaced. Plus the old Leviticus 26 covenant also has a society level to it as well. You may be perfect and blameless but if the society around you is foul then you could be caught up in the punishments being laid on the society you are living in.

That's the reason for the Salem witch trials. Witches themselves aren't bad enough. Their mere presence drags down society.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
The current method of condemning people, much like our legal system and why it has failed, punishment alone is not enough, it must focus more on education rather than solely punishment/condemnation.

Oh I agree. It's the reason why teaching eternal flame failed. It may also be the reason why "the old man from cloud" no longer show his fury like he used to be in the Old Testament.

If education still fail, then snapping his finger to destroy everything may be the only way.

Then again I highly doubt it will happen soon. I bet some distant invisible electromagnetic spectrum beings would demand compensation for the loss of their investment. Something the old man is wise enough to consider.

Light is a mystery. It can know you are looking. It can bounce like tennis ball. It can shine brightly. Yet it can be absorbed by Darkhole. A force greater than light. It seem physics is not everything.

Think about it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

You will have to do more than that ntech, as I read it in the bible you are wrong
It's very clear, Christians are led by the Holy Spirit, we are under no laws,outside loving God, loving others
You might want to back up your beliefs if you want them taken seriously

Sorry also can you tell me what the "benefits" are, not sure what you are meaning
edit on 6-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I don't think you have learned much at all, ever
I don't read in the bible we are to prepare for battle, to be strong, to go to,war
I read we are to battle our own sin and be prepared to die, just like Jesus and the apostles, many before us
edit on 6-5-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Ok, According to Leviticus 26.

3 If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.
6 And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land.
7 And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword.
8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.
11 And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not abhor you.
12 And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people.

Leviticus 26 is a business deal. Follow the Laws given to Moses and this is what I will do for you. This is a society level agreement by the way.

Begin to break them and fall away then the punishment section kicks in.

14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
22 I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
23 And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
24 Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.
25 And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.
26 And when I have broken the staff of your bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall deliver you your bread again by weight: and ye shall eat, and not be satisfied.
27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.
30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you.
31 And I will make your cities waste, and bring your sanctuaries unto desolation, and I will not smell the savour of your sweet odours.
32 And I will bring the land into desolation: and your enemies which dwell therein shall be astonished at it.
33 And I will scatter you among the heathen, and will draw out a sword after you: and your land shall be desolate, and your cities waste.
34 Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.
35 As long as it lieth desolate it shall rest; because it did not rest in your sabbaths, when ye dwelt upon it.
36 And upon them that are left alive of you I will send a faintness into their hearts in the lands of their enemies; and the sound of a shaken leaf shall chase them; and they shall flee, as fleeing from a sword; and they shall fall when none pursueth.
37 And they shall fall one upon another, as it were before a sword, when none pursueth: and ye shall have no power to stand before your enemies.
38 And ye shall perish among the heathen, and the land of your enemies shall eat you up.
39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies' lands; and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them.

And this is what Roman 11 and the new covenant does for you.

Continued.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sigh, I don’t think we are living in the end times. As a amateur Theologist, I am educated enough to have figured out allot of the stories in the old and New Testament have stories in it from other religions or old tomes, or VERY similar stories. The Zoroastrian Texts, are a good start if you want to do your own research. Christianity served its purpose, if not for Christianity, we would still slaughter live stock for the gods, worship planets bathe in blood and have big arena blood sports. This won’t be the First or the last Christian, the sky is falling topic. Let’s just keep it down to earth, or keep the front page balanced out.

At your service.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear
unto this day.

Per this Isaiah 6 reference Paul is claiming the Israel he knew is currently under a Leviticus 26 curse. And per Hosea 6-1 and 2 I would say it's currently still running. And the history of the past 2000 years seems to bear that out.

9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

Per verse 22 the curses of the old covenant are still active and can be applied to you. Fear that.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

The new covenant is a modification of the old one. Under the old one Israel and the Jews were cursed for 2000 years. The old branches being cut off. The new covenant allows the Christian through faith to bypass the curse and partake of the benefits of being in a covenant with God. But verse 22 says you can fall out of favor and wind up being cursed. You can repair that though if it happens. Believe in your God again. It's that simple. And probably ask for forgiveness for your former trespasses.

And I hope this answers your questions.
edit on 6-5-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CainHarmbank

Seems to me, those who are serious about following Christ, are just doing so, so they can live forever, in their bodies, free from what most people might regard as an inner spirit, or subconscious.

Interesting how the deal works, that you have to die once, and then be resurrected, just so you can then live forever...

To be given the gift of Eternal life and be counted with the immortals and see the wonders of the Kingdoms of Light, a soul has to want to with all it heart give up the kingdom of Darkness, it has to look upon the world seeing it for what it is not setting it heart upon it in anyway, willing to use it time, talents and resources for the glory of God in service to him and in doing in action love is shown unto others in good works. Many fall short because they believe they can serve Mammon and God and have not the right understanding to let it go, for this world is not the kingdom of God, and what it contains in it that is pleasant to peoples eyes is nothing but a snare to bring them into unpleasant places. Verily verily I saith unto ye unless a person is willing to die and give themselves over to God, to let their identify they think they are now die and be reborn through the Spirit of God, they can not enter into the kingdom of God. Therefore those who try save their lifes shall lose it but those who lose their lifes for sake of Christ shall save it. Not all shall have to do so unto death it is enough to let the ego die and embrace the humble spirit of God, but the willingness to die in flesh is the greater even as the lamb served his Father to his death and resurrection.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
He is telling the truth about exactly what Jesus Christ says and I also see stuff getting far more radical form of secularism in society and more and more pleasure and greed.This is why we all need to repent.
No one knows when the rapture occurs but take the time to read current events with politics...All nations are preparing their armies against Israel including the U.S.
Now this will not happen over night.Things are developing rather rapidly as far as micro chipping which will lead to the Mark of the Beast.All the Mark of the Beast says is you will be forced to buy and sell items,food,all basic needs,etc...Digital money will destroy paper money in the future.Some people all ready chip themselves or some hospitals and corporations require you to wear a card to hold near rfid chips to open doors.The reality of how abusive this will become is not far fetched whatsoever.Some of you seem to not understand the concept of hell.Hell will be the worst pain and fear ever and it can never be stopped ever if you do not repent of your guilt and sin.Not a game fellas....

The Mark of the Beast the true one has already been here since the ancient days, it is the very system of Mammon and the sins of Babylon of the worlds pride and greed, money is simply one stage of the beast and many love money do they not and things of this world, it has effects on spirit. The microchip thou speaks of if cometh is but another beast that rises with same power of current system, for mankind already are forced to buy and sell with the mark, it is that which they call money, the digital rise of currency is simply it next stage. What matters is where is peoples heart, if it is on Mammon and Babylon and not God, they will die in their sins and fall with Babylon. If it is on God and not Mammon and Babylon they will live through Christ and their sins be remembered no more.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: KansasGirl

Since you asked the question I though I would answer it.

Matthew 24
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6
“And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;”

Revelation 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

The multitude wasn't present at the start of the ceremony. Where did they come from?

Raptured I think.

144,000 are the first fruits, rest comes after but faces the great tribulation to refine them, necessary for some as were bound otherwise to Hell, pride was why it breaks down in many Christians during the tribulation, but other Christians lose their faith and fall away. Blessed are they who endure to the end, but if thou is capable to escape when the Son of man leaves the earth and if thou could feel and discern him in spirit, blessed are ye for you have already aligned to overcoming the world without needing chastisement to do so. Though we speak of a Great Tribulation there is some who will be aided and gathered in those days who are worthy and capable, not all will suffer as there will be a appointed church and place of safety that all who heed the call shall be looked after by the Lord God.
edit on 6-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

So.. why do you speak this way? Sure, plenty will mock but more importantly, it will unnecessarily and negatively affect who will listen to your message.

Now, if you are just doing it because you find joy in it, be my guest! But, if you are genuinely interested in delivering a message and having that message heard, it might be wise to re-examine the approach. Because, as it stands, it will provide no level of discernment among recipients of the message at the same time as obfuscating whatever message may be contained within the words.

Its a tough road being a messenger. One who is more concerned about having that message received must put aside many personal proclivities and preferences in order to appeal to the greatest amount of people possible.

The Light shall recognise the Light. But Darkness comprehendeth not the Light.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join