It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new here, name is Dawn and I've been reading ATS for about 5 years

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DawnMs

hmmm, you say:

...UFO's, the illuminutti's, earth changes, a good mystery story, off grid living and even the occational kitteh thread.
I live in the mid-west and many might consider me old but that's ok.

a few 'tells' suggest the mid-west for you is Illinois

your interests are in line with preppers / CT'ers

you should find a few nuggets here on ATS,
just like there in Phoenix in '97 with the 'Lights' being at the right place at the right time

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
You are correct. Wisconsin is my home for now. I am into prepping or I was until I realized there is no where to run unless I was a pilot, but I could survive a tornado or two but I guess I would rather get my kids into being prepared for the coming attractions. But anyways Hi! I look forward to having some good discussions here and thank you

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Run!! While you can!!

Just look at the people who have replied to your intro!! That should be enough to scare you off for good!! LOL.

Welcome to ATS! The kook-aid is on the left but don’t sip until Skeptic Overlord says so!!

I've never met a skeptical overlord who offered refreshments, but hey it could get very interesting. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Welcome DawnMS. I look forward to you thoughts and opinions.

Thank you for the welcome. I look forward to talking to everyone I've met.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A lot of us oldsters around here! Welcome!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

lol im going commando!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi Dawn, welcome aboard

yes it's a madhouse here, you will be liked, disliked, admired, shunned, all at once haha.
I was a visitor here for years before i joined, i met good freinds here, end fearsome enemies, i fought capaigns here, i loved some members, hated others, but hey family is family, you cannot choose your relatives, you can only respect them, as a dear departed freind and ATS member 1WorldWatcher often said: "With great respect".
I have crossed (s)words with so many of you over the years, and i still see the 'pro' and 'anti' PWM/free energy camps out there, so sometimes i crawl out of the the woodwork and stir thngs up a little
...if you like ufo's and especially how they work and how we got this tech you should read my Fluxliner thread, the last thread i posted here, heck it could be my last one period, but i would rather die knowing that the info is out there, and oh, one more thing, Phage, yes he knows his stuff and i love his logic, but please dont become a sychophant, it would mire you in the 'conventional' science and you will miss the 'real' science. Lockheed Martin have a portable fusion reactor for the next fighter jet, it will have at least a 2 Mw capacity and is smaller than a washing machine, I know because i know the man who designed it.
Well goodnight peeps, i am off on vacation soon, Dawn, enjoy the site

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hello Dawn welcome to you

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DawnMs

Hi Dawn, welcome to ATS. I live here on the "midwest coast" as well.

Over the years Ive come to realize that this is one of the last places all these people from all these walks of life and countries can come together to see what each other thinks about.. everything, anonymously. Were a jem n the rough and a dying breed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join