It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for NXIVM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

A doctor described as the resident physician to the twisted upstate sex cult Nxivm has been charged by a state oversight board with illegally conducting human experiments.

The action comes eight months after the state Health Department refused to act on a complaint from a former cult member who alleged that Dr. Brandon Porter, 44, forced her to watch disturbing rape and dismemberment videos for a “fright study” he was conducting.

Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for NXIVM

Almost makes you long for the good old days of #Pizzagate...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Fright study? Sounds like intimidation and psychological abuse. Twisted people!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Something is seriously wrong there in NY.

In a Sept. 6, 2017, letter, the state Office of Professional Medical Conduct told Kobelt it would not investigate Porter, adding that “the issues you have described are not medical misconduct.”

So the oversight office said that this was not misconduct?

Has anyone even looked into the films to determine
if they were real? What if the films were like
real people being tortured?

edit on 6-5-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

The web of deception and ties to people in power this group has is quite eye opening...

]]

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
MK-ULTRA is alive and well and living in New York.

From your link:

The state also slapped him for not reporting to health officials that many of the attendees, including children, at a 2016 Nxivm event became ill with an infectious illness that produced flu-like symptoms, vomiting and diarrhea.

Not food poisoning or some such but an "infectious illness." This is gonna make one very creepy movie one day.

If the investigation gets real, I'm going to make a prediction that we see ties to some outlaw faction of the Intelligence Community. Cult-Building and Psychological Human-Use Experimentation are long-known M.O.s.

edit on 6-5-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

In a Sept. 6, 2017, letter, the state Office of Professional Medical Conduct told Kobelt it would not investigate Porter, adding that “the issues you have described are not medical misconduct.”

They probably were real. Graphic cartel murder videos are freely available online. I'm sure other crap is too, so it shouldn't be too hard to find some stuff if that's what you're looking for.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

If they were real, that is a world of criminal beyond
the patient abuse, and needs a very thorough investigation.

It is beyond the pale that people turn a blind eye
to this while on a Government payroll.

Ghastly....

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

The web of deception and ties to people in power this group has is quite eye opening...

Wow - that's some video seeker.

This gets more interesting by the minute...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't want to make this political, but I wonder if the state Office of Professional Medical Conduct was contacted by a certain sitting Senator (ie this classic from our dear friend Chuck Schumer NYPost ) ?

This is just disgusting, and if true shows a complete disconnect of these cult leadership from humanity.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
MK-ULTRA is alive and well and living in New York.

From your link:

The state also slapped him for not reporting to health officials that many of the attendees, including children, at a 2016 Nxivm event became ill with an infectious illness that produced flu-like symptoms, vomiting and diarrhea.

Not food poisoning or some such but an "infectious illness." This is gonna make one very creepy movie one day.

If the investigation gets real, I'm going to make a prediction that we see ties to some outlaw faction of the Intelligence Community. Cult-Building and Psychological Human-Use Experimentation are long-known M.O.s.

And right on the heels of this thread that was resurrected today:

A Complete List of All 149 MKULTRA subprojects

Things just keep getting more and more interesting, n'est pas?

edit on 5/6/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

They probably were real. Graphic cartel murder videos are freely available online. I'm sure other crap is too, so it shouldn't be too hard to find some stuff if that's what you're looking for.

stuff = snuff in this case (as in snuff movies)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
All I can say about the whole NXIVM deal is that it heebs me out in a major kind of way. I'm talking about ALL the way down deep in my gut.

Lots of sick, twisted lowlifes in the world.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Huh.. well what do you know. Dr. Mengele didnt die after all.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

omg you guys remember that one movie... 8mm? I think Nicholas Cage was in it. let's see...yep. 8mm (film) wiki

The uh, catch phrase thingy, on the movie poster- the...tag line, is that what it's called?? Any way, it says:

"You can't prepare for where the truth will take you"

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

]]

Hollywood had been taken over already. That is why we have crappy movies now a days, most filled with green screen and CGI. Next thing they will do is blame it on other countries as usual. MK Ultra is alive, very alive. Just keep watching the Disney Channel that is buying out everything.

www.gizmodo.co.uk...

edit on 6-5-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I can't disagree with you. Every time I watch something put out by Hollyweird or the MSM all I see and hear is social conditioning. In other words Ministry of Truth/MKULTRA programming. Thank God I still have the freedom to watch what I choose on alternative media. How long will that last though?
edit on 6-5-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: burntheships

yeah that's true. there was video floating around the internet for a while of Mexican Cartels cutting the heads off captured live rival drug runners with a chainsaw. i think they discovered chainsaws dont cut heads off that great.
edit on 6-5-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

omg you guys remember that one movie... 8mm? I think Nicholas Cage was in it. let's see...yep. 8mm (film) wiki

The uh, catch phrase thingy, on the movie poster- the...tag line, is that what it's called?? Any way, it says:

That was a very disturbing movie..

It was almost like they were flaunting the concept in our faces.

That was one that made mit sit up and take notice, and from then on have considered things to be sick and broken..

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Pizzagate, your argument is invalid. All is well.

Really though, when everyone is ready to light the torches let me know.
edit on 5 6 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: 3n19m470

That was a very disturbing movie..

It was almost like they were flaunting the concept in our faces.

That was one that made mit sit up and take notice, and from then on have considered things to be sick and broken..

It was a fictional movie with some solid acting and a depressing storyline that ended with closure and revenge.

The real world is a million times more terrible than anything Holywood can create. So if that made you realize things are broken then you must have lived a sheltered life.

edit on 6-5-2018 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join