It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary’s Server for Five Weeks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Fired??? Just fired???

People should go to JAIL for stuff like this!!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If proven it was done on purpose, hard to do, but I agree with the sentiment.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DJW001

So the paperwork was missing but the actual chain of custody was maintained?

We simply don't know. But don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions.

Ahhh, no.
The paperwork was missing, so they started new paperwork in October.
The new paperwork is a joke, because without the full chain of custody from the time that the server was taken as evidence, the government can't legally account for where it was or who had access to it.
Either being inept or crooked, the FBI took what was evidence in a high profile case and made it useless.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This may be old school to some, but who signed the hand receipt?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Exactly, legally, the server was missing. It's not a simple minor clerical error.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This may be old school to some, but who signed the hand receipt?

Good point.
A super duper investigative department of the government ought to be able to interview all of rhe people that were responsible for the evidence and the accompanying paperwork and find out just what happened.... no?
edit on b000000312018-05-06T09:15:37-05:0009America/ChicagoSun, 06 May 2018 09:15:37 -0500900000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sinister things? Like what?
This is just more fake outrage. More fake indignation.
Didn't it turn out that they had it all along or did Clinton sneak in and do something. Remember she had already had her personal stuff removed before turning t it over to them.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It wasn't funny when Sean Spicer told that joke. Still isnt.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Got it you have zero understanding of what the chain of custody means with regards to anything resembling the legal system.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The FBI now was going to bleach if? Ha ha this does get better by the day.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

It's called a joke. We all know it was bleached by Hillary before the FBI took possession.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Cinco de Mayo fell on the 5th this year.

But before that we were saying May the fourth be with you.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Let me fill you in. Another investigation is done, uses evidence found on the server and it goes to trial. Hillary's lawyers ask for chain of custody. It can't be presented. Case dismissed. Someone made it near impossible to try Hillary no matter what is found.

So here is my hypothetical, someone commits a crime and then gets away with it because someone intentionally or accidentally made all that evidence useless. Are you not outraged over that?
edit on 6-5-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Either being inept or crooked, the FBI took what was evidence in a high profile case and made it useless.

Precisely.

Simply put, there is no way to account for where the server was or who had access to it during the month plus that it was not accounted for by paperwork.

That makes the server 100% useless as evidence.

I mean, it's not as if it's the brain of an assassinated President or anything, oh wait...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just another nut and bolt In the fix job....

Blatantly obvious at this point...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This happening really isn't a surprise, based on the FBI's habitual failures when it comes to anything related to incriminating things regarding Hillary, the DNC, Debbie W. Schultz, and their operatives. Every single revelation about this case and related cases have all the very same hallmarks of criminal negligence as it pertains to FBI officials and leadership, and what they have done.
I hope the Judges will soon have them dragged away in leg irons, because if anyone ever deserved it, these people sure do..

After that happens and they replace these criminals, they can get back to their original purpose and prosecute the felons they were originally investigating.
(But at this point that sounds too good to ever be true.)
edit on 6-5-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I don't see where the server plays into whether Hillary could have been charged or not.

The emails exist, they know they were sent from an non secure server. There is no question of that fact.

As far as chain of custody, I find it very hard to believe they lost chain of custody...it is a very strict process, and I have been involved in that process a few times.

It would be fairly easy to go back to the point where the chain was lost and find out exactly what happened.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The FBI now was going to bleach if? Ha ha this does get better by the day.

You have no idea what you are bullcrapping about

Its pretty obvious you just like to talk nonsense - regardless how bad you look

Its sad and disturbing that ats hasnt removed you yet.

If you actually attempted to discuss the topic or the merits for or against - i can accept that - even if we dont agree.

But you deliberately but in woth 0 value to the topic. Its poor form, i truely believe a handful of you are here just to make this place look bad. Congrats... another worthless convo from her royal highness.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Pretty sure that investigation is over and they don't need anything. I could be wrong. Lol

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Pretty sure you ignore every question that forces you into honest discussion so you can keep your partisan BS going.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join