It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary’s Server for Five Weeks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
New bombshell documents released by the FBI.

Looks like Hillary Clinton's private system server was "lost" for a period of time.

The FBI apparently lost track of "Custody" 😃

Plenty of time to do sinister things !! 🤦

Gets better by the minute. A "clever" arrangement indeed.

New FOIA Documents Reveal FBI LOST Chain of Custody of Hillary’s Server for Five Weeks

The FBI released a 229 page file on the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified – sensitive investigative matter.

In the document the FBI — the world’s most distinguished investigative service – admits that they lost the chain of custody of Hillary Clinton’s confiscated server for five weeks in 2015.

The chain of custody was lost from August 2015 to October 2015.
How does this happen?

FBI Vault Page

🧐

+15 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The Russians must have gotten it!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like Hillary Clinton's private system server was "lost" for a period of time.

The FBI released a 229 page file on the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified – sensitive investigative matter.

In the document the FBI — the world’s most distinguished investigative service – admits that they lost the chain of custody of Hillary Clinton’s confiscated server for five weeks in 2015.

How does this happen?

FBI Vault Page

🧐

I was reading through it earlier. Very interesting stuff in there.

Wondering how the FBI loses a server in a VERY high profile case for 5 weeks myself.....

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How else were they going to bleach it?

+29 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Honestly, can any reasonable person ever trust the FBI ever again?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I am kind of surprised, that the FBI just didn’t let the anwar brothers handle the server.

I almost with the explainatikn is that the governement is experimenting with alternative universes, and the server slipped and into another reality for 5 weeks. At this point, I think I would believe that story more than anything else the FBI tells me.

+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

How does this happen?

FBI Vault Page

🧐

Wondering how the FBI loses a server in a VERY high profile case for 5 weeks myself.....

They don't. They either released it to somebody or it was stolen. Maybe at the time they didn't realize the house of cards would crumble down and nobody would buy that they lost track of it.

+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

How does this happen?

FBI Vault Page

🧐

Remind me who were the people running this investigation in August of 2015 and who were their supervisors?

+19 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

This is a laughable level of either incompetence or corruption.

Given the bias and hatred of trump we see the head of the fbi exhibit and all of the other double standards they employed to help Hillary and hurt trump, I think we have a pretty good idea which one it is.

Corruption for those that maybe were wondering.

But remember, all the Dems and msm tell us we can’t criticize the fbi.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I am kind of surprised, that the FBI just didn’t let the anwar brothers handle the server.

I almost with the explainatikn is that the governement is experimenting with alternative universes, and the server slipped and into another reality for 5 weeks. At this point, I think I would believe that story more than anything else the FBI tells me.

It's weird that you say thing since the story has it that the FBI found a number of missing socks with the servers when they relocated them.

Mean while back in our reality:

This just keeps build up like a crazy game of "Jenga". Every time we look at the evidence they just stack it on top, and pretend it didn't happen. When this tower of lye (yes that's the version I want to use) falls, I just hope we all don't get burned by the losers.

+5 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh and at least this may help solve the question of why the fbi never looked at the dnc server.

Now they can argue had they looked at it, they are so terrible they would have lost it.

This is supposed to be the most sophisticated powerful investigative agency in the world, and they couldn’t even keep track of the key piece of evidence in one of the biggest cases they have ever worked

+12 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Soviet Union had the KGB
East Germany had the Stassi.

Looks like the leftists have the FBI.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I cringe at the use of “reasonable” now... Comey has ruined it for my foreseeable future.

Edit to add: If his definition of “reasonable” is the standard, the answer to your question is: easily.
edit on 5/5/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

The FBI's reputation is smeared beyond belief. It was probably before Obama, but since Obama is has become more obvious that departments like BLM, IRS, FBI have become ideologically weaponized against any other ideology.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

lol, wheres a facepalm emoji and a omg they really are corrupt meme when ya need one?

geeziz, did the Clintons buy the friggin FBI?
edit on 5-5-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

No, just the leadership.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

This is a laughable level of either incompetence or corruption.

Given the bias and hatred of trump we see the head of the fbi exhibit and all of the other double standards they employed to help Hillary and hurt trump, I think we have a pretty good idea which one it is.

Corruption for those that maybe were wondering.

But remember, all the Dems and msm tell us we can’t criticize the fbi.

They were smart enough to do the "corruption"

and

They were dumb enough to not cover the tracks

😀🔜

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where is Eliot Ness when we need him?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

makes ya wonder why they want all our feral pig and coyote guns....well, no, I actually get that

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Smells like Limburger Cheese by now !!

💡🤦👋

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join