It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A demon visits you...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: throwaway115
a reply to: NthOther

Mate no need to be passive aggressive about your religion. Belief is a free resource, plenty to go around.

Its just Christians showing their love...

Get used to it around here

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: throwaway115

It has something important to tell you, so important, that all life and afterlife hangs in the balance.

After what this life has offered me, I'd be too willing to screw it up just for the lols at the planet in general.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Such a classy person ak

I think the op was talking about the music not your reaction to the scenario, ats is not always all about you

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This is another one of them that follows me from thread to thread...

Seriously raggty... Just send me a love letter

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sounds like the opening sequence to a movie about suicide bombers.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I'd feel overwhelmed and probably angry. What does this demon expect from me, really? Why should I listen? Why should I believe anything I'm told? Why tell me anything at all? Etc. I'd really just ask a lot of whys and ask what's the point. That's assuming I don't assume the demon is just someone on drugs or something. If they could convince me, I'd hear them out but I'd probably be annoyed and intrigued simultaneously. Sort of like, I'm not going to have to save the universe now, am I?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
thankyou lovely people for contributing to my thread
i might stay around

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
try to trick the obvious humanoid hologram

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Sorry there are no demons in my spiritual path. If a enemy of my tribal deities visited me, I might wonder why, but I'd not really care. Same goes if one of the good folk wandered by for a chat.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All I see is 'video unavailable"

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I would probably have a panic attack.

Or, I might stare wide eyed and just sit listening. I think to see an actual demon would be very shocking. I mean to physically see one. Something you knew was really happening.

I don’t know if I would be able to trust what I was being told or not. Would hate to be in such a position.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I've been visited by demons before after I helped free someone of one. Honestly, you just shouldn't fear them and give them energy. I found ignoring it was the best, but I couldn't help myself acknowledging it a little. I was being respectful and loving. It knew I was sensitive to energy and thought it was fun to poke me constantly invoking pain. I could see it's fuzzy energy so I knew what was up. I asked it why, it said it was fun. I mostly ignored it. When that wasn't working so well for it, it got bored and left.

Had I reacted in fear and fed it energy, it probably would have made it stronger and have more effect on me.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: throwaway115
You are on a train in a private compartment when a demon materialises in the seat opposite you. It has something important to tell you, so important, that all life and afterlife hangs in the balance.

You know what it means and grit your teeth. You can do this.

Appropriate soundtrack that I made specifically for this thread:

How does that make you feel?

not to hate on your music. i'm sure you love what you do, but seriously posting your music on a forum to try to get hits. That's like asking me to buy your product like a damn commercial. if your good and talented. you will be found and be a big star. doing crap like this does NOT get you to be a big rock star. Fine and dandy you believe in demons, but don't sell yourselves short. you only be where you want through practice, talent, heart, and skill. otherwise you just in a dream or fantasy. make your reality real. deny all ignorance.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Demons tell lies and truth, apparently.
I'd kick fcuk out out it, just for trying to wind me up, or I would devour it and let the demons that reside within me to have their fun with the litto nonense seeker.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks
I have been in the presence of a Demon inside a girl of 11, it wasn't a nice experience!
However she did have other personalities inside.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

They only have the power you give them, fear and your belief makes them attract, girls of that age are easier vessels, from what I know, of strong religious beliefs. focusing on the fear and turning it into something else, psychology and the occult by Jung is some good source work for this subject.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

They only have the power you give them, fear and your belief makes them attract, girls of that age are easier vessels, from what I know, of strong religious beliefs. focusing on the fear and turning it into something else, psychology and the occult by Jung is some good source work for this subject.

Hi Manymasks,
I was only 21 and a junior investigator of the Enfield Poltergeist, it was a little difficult to be calm when objects and chairs were thrown up in the air, i got hit on the head more than once, LOL.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes but what if these outside forces that are able to possess god fearing prepubescent girls, are using the untapped potential of the human vehicle to make
Inanimate the objects move.
Playing devils advocate..

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Yes but what if these outside forces that are able to possess god fearing prepubescent girls, are using the untapped potential of the human vehicle to make
Inanimate the objects move.
Playing devils advocate..

Hi ManyMasks,
My impression was of being in the presence of something very evil, there could be a lot in what you say, however i will verify that link below is Janet at 11 years old talking in a very bassy male voice, which is disturbing, members will have to form their own conclusions:-
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Yeah it's almost identical to Jung's first published work I highlighted earlier, except the simple girl had an intelligent male speaking n a different language which was German from her, think they use dormant vocal chords or something, I have been Keeping up on your posts, I find a lot of it interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join