It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS Family! NEW member.. Excited to be a part of this Community

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hello Everyone! My name is Rita, aka Pearl. I am a Proud mother of two (hence my username). I have a near 8 year old daughter, and a one year old son. I am an entrepreneur, and advocate for mind, body, soul healing, and positivity. And have created a business centered around this for Women, and another for all genders to have overall health, and wellness.

I am a Maternal Support Practitioner (Doula), or as in other terms, a Birthworker. I help women/mothers have great, and healthy experiences through their pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum through informational, physical, emotional, and spiritual support. I am not a Midwife, but i do work with them if my client so choses to have one. I am more so a best friend who is well informed to those in their journey to motherhood.

I am passionate about writing, and am currently working on my own book, and online course about self love, and meditation. My hobbies include: Fitness, Modeling, Dancing, Singing/songwriting, Reading, Writing, Horseback riding, Hiking and Exploring, Fishing, Cooking and Baking, and stargazing.. And a few more. I enjoy spending time with my children, and when i have the opportunity to spend time with him, my incredible boyfriend/partner. Who also happens to be a member of ATS. I am passionate about being informed, and helping others stay informed on topics, and importance's that are happening in our world around us, and in the universe as well. I like to stay well in the know concerning politics, health, and wellness, and astronomy.

I am a huge believer in the supernatural, and paranormal, and have had MANY personal experiences, to which i would be happy to share here with you all. I am intrigued in ghost hunting, and have been a part of a team in the past collecting evidence in an abandoned haunted college. I also have much experience in Tarot/Oracle readings, and helping others find clarity through divination, as well as helping others find closure from the loss of a loved one, or heartbreak. I am happy to help everyone that i can.. Spirituality is my thing!

I look forward to interacting with you all here, possibly making new friends, and sharing experiences, and information on topics that inspire, motivate us, and keep us passionate about life. Best wishes to you all! -Rita

edit on 5-5-2018 by TheWokeMama because: I posted a few links to things i do that i need to remove

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! We look forward to your contributions and interesting viewpoint...

Show us all that wokeness and mystery......

Its about time been bugging you forever to join!
edit on 5/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Welcome Rita.

See you on the forums.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWokeMama

Welcome!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Hello Rita and welcome to the mad house 😊 we don’t use 1st names around these parts 😊 I’m shane but please call me nofear because thats what I’m known as 😊 hope you enjoy your stay mama x

edit on 5-5-2018 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS WokeMama.
I look forward to seeing more of your thoughts and writings.
Enjoy your ATS experience.
-TAT

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Welcome to the funhouse Mama. That's gotta be the most comprehensive intro I have read

I look forward to seeing what you write.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

WELCOME!!!!

With your interests and life experiences, I look forward to reading your posts!
Take a good luck around, there's plenty of forums that could cater to your varied interests.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Welcome aboard! Grandmother's name was Pearl! Great start for me! Subject likes as well.

Enjoy your stay!
MS

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Enjoy.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Welcome.

I'd be interested in learning what you do/think in regards to health and wellness. Hope a thread on the topic makes it's way to the forums.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Thank you ManBehindTheMask.. I'm happy to be here, and glad you convinced me to join..

Thank you Everyone!! I am excited to be a part of the community, and enjoy the shares of like minded topics, and threads..

edit on 6-5-2018 by TheWokeMama because: Just needed an added thank you

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Welcome!

Definitely looking forward to your threads and posts.

A little tip that a seasoned member gave me when I first joined: Don't overthink and/or over edit your first few posts and threads.

Just shoot from the hip and let 'er rip!

edit on 5/6/2018 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I am looking forward to your posts as well! Great intro!

top topics

join