It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information out by George Knapp Gov UFO research program Documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

He thought the scientology e meter was a wonder of science. Case closed.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: shawmanfromny

John Greenwald provided everything I ever wanted back in the mid 2000s and all for free through his Blackvault site , my hat is eternally raised to the man.

His dedication to the subject is legendary , one of the good guys.

Well said. I second this -- All of it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
I'm worried as to why they stopped the study....job done....nuff learned type of thing,danger mouse.

I don't think they ever really stopped the study, I'm sure the research is still going on, probably under a different name, or classification. theres too much going on with this subject, especially for the government to just give up the study.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Just a comment on the old FTL discussion.
The speed of light may not be exceeded (or even reached) locally.
But the idea of the Warp drive is to create a spacetime bubble around the craft. Compress spacetime in front of the bubble and stretching spacetime out after the bubble. This should make the bubble move forward.
The speed of light is not breached locally (in the bubble). But the bending of spacetime is unlimited.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Yes, indeed.

Here's a more neutral discussion:

Refrerence

The problem is taking this "1000 years from now technology" and using
it to claim that it explains "Roswell", "RFI", etc. When it's beyond
a ridiculous stretch to do so. HP's version takes great liberties
with it.

It's being used to further a 70+ year psyop.. that's what burns me..
other than the fact there is actually no REASONABLY solid
theoretical formulation for it yet.

PS: the big sticky point that seems unsolvable is this line from
the reference above:

If certain quantum inequalities conjectured by Ford and Roman hold,[19] the energy requirements for some warp drives may be unfeasibly large as well as negative. For example, the energy equivalent of −1064 kg might be required[20] to transport a small spaceship across the Milky Way—an amount orders of magnitude greater than the estimated mass of the observable universe. Counterarguments to these apparent problems have also been offered.[1]

so if Hal has a spare negative Universe, to power EACH TRIP OF EACH SHIP, in this apparent
fleet of UFOs that are coming to visit us.... I'd like to see that.
edit on 7-5-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

But more importantly........why NOW are we being inundated with information, almost freely, by our gov about these anomalies?

because the deep state, the elite, the illuminati, the powers that be, whatever you want to call them, have FINALLY lost control of america, the military with the help of trump, are destroying them, their secrets will and are being laid bare.

but a slow drip is still the wiser method, minimize reaction.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

how big are those two "government documents" pdf files. a lot of us use a mobile device which is fine for most every thing but maybe not for some larger files bigger than a few hundred Mb... it's loading real slow on my phone is why I ask.

I guess they must be pretty big, I never even finished the first download. Oh well, I was gonna build a hyperdrive and take everyone to Gliese 58b, but... oh well *shrug*

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: BASSPLYR

He thought the scientology e meter was a wonder of science. Case closed.

Wait a minute here...

You mean to tell me, that this guy, once believed something, that is now known to be untrue???

That dirty, rotten, sonofabitch!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's not even the point:

mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com... /

I suppose I should have been more verbose.

I have no problem with pseudoscience... as part of an early investigative phase,
which is then discarded as soon as possible.

But trying to use pseudoscience to get the government to back your religion.. it just really
dirties up someone's reputation on many levels.

Of course "Nuts and bolts is just another religion" that various people, including Hal apparently,
are trying to force down our and the government's throats, without any basis in reality
being involved, and with boat-loads of deception it would appear from TTSA.

So my apologies I didn't fully develop the thought there.

Kev

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Or most likely The Illuminatis are getting ready for their last card to be played.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hal Puthoff and Eric Davis authored the papers, not the 'gubment' though they done ir as a sort of future study. It's just theoretical stuff.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I agree with security oaths in principle when they protect certain aspects of a countries national defense in such subjects as nuclear weapons technology, certain aspects of air and space defense and methods of intelligence gathering and ECM.

What I don’t agree with is Govts keeping certain technology secret that could prove a boon to helping humanity survive and thrive(such as highly advanced power generation technologies and possible FTL or near FTL propulsion and communications, or technology that would Improve people’s heath and food production).

I feel keeping the above secret to be severely detrimental to the human race and the people keeping it secret Traitors To Humanity.
edit on 9-5-2018 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2018 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
today G. Knapp tweeted, that there will be more information about the USS Nimitz incident released:#

Remember the 2004 Tic Tac UFO incident nvolving the USS Nimitz? Somewhere in the bowels of the Pentagon, there's a highly-detailed 13-page analysis of that encounter. Wanna see it? You will.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join