It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Information out by George Knapp Gov UFO research program Documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Some great info here ATS! It seems that now information is POURING out and Knapp and Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell are all over it, reporting and releasing anything they can get their hands on.

As you know the two have been working together on a new documentary thats going to be coming out soon, Springer has posted about this as well in his thread.
My Visit to Skinwalker Ranch

I advise to keep an eye on these guys because I have a very strong feeling were going to start to get flooded with some really solid information, and investigative reporting, but I would expect nothing less from Knapp and Corbell.

So on to the content.

This is a report that Knapp did (or a series rather) that was reported by Corbell, and its a treasure trove, you just cant beat Knapp for being on the ball.

Documents prove secret UFO study based in Nevada

LAS VEGAS - UFO investigators are hoping to obtain a treasure trove of Pentagon documents that were generated by a once-secret military study of flying saucers and other weird aircraft. The government confirms there was a UFO program.

It supposedly ended in 2012, but the Pentagon has not yet released any reports or files. The I-Team gives the first look at documents which prove the UFO study was real and was based in southern Nevada.

This is another document that confirms the scope of professionals they had, and the areas of investigation they were covering:
Statement from a Senior Manager of BAASS

LAS VEGAS - BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies) broke new ground in professionalism by hiring, training and deploying 50 full-time staff comprising retired military intelligence and law enforcement officers, PhD level scientists, engineers, technicians, analysts, translators, and project managers to create the largest multi-disciplinary full-time team in history to investigate the UFO topic.

The investigations by BAASS provided new lines of evidence showing that the UFO phenomenon was a lot more than nuts and bolts machines that interacted with military aircraft.The phenomenon also involved a whole panoply of diverse activity that included bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities, orbs of light, animal and human injuriesand much more. The exclusive focus on nuts and bolts machines could be considered myopic and unproductive in solving the larger mystery of UFOs.

Pretty interesting right? Well we are just scratching the surface, our good friends mentioned above, also got their hands on some interesting documents. Now these are PDF, So take the time to read them and ask yourself LOTS of questions.

Keep in mind these are GOVERNMENT documents:

Defense Intelligence Reference document, Warp drive, dark energy etc.

Defense Intelligence reference document Advanced Space propulsion in a vacuum

Theres a lot of information here, and a lot to absorb.

But we have to ask ourselves, given the information we have JUST in this post, where does that leave us?

We know that technology and the human mind will always search for the next level, but what BRINGS us there?

What is our government doing and why are they so concerned with these craft if they do not exist, as we have been told for so many years?

Why have the general public, pilots, military professionals, astronauts, gov officials, police officers etc, been threatened with loss of livelihood for reporting such things to the gov, ALL the while, they are HEAVILY involved with scientifically researching these topics?

If there is nothing to hide, then WHY are they hiding it?

But more importantly........why NOW are we being inundated with information, almost freely, by our gov about these anomalies?

Anyway I hope you enjoy the information, and I hope it re-invigorates that spark for truth!

Shout out to the man who brought this to my (our) attention, thanks buddy!
edit on 5/5/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Good for them !! I personally think it is more of something called "CONFORMATION" than what some want as a disclosure... Either way it is about time !

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Good for them !! I personally think it is more of something called "CONFORMATION" than what some want as a disclosure... Either way it is about time !

Well in all reality for some of us it will be confirmation.

Even Aliens landing on the white house lawn would be confirmation to some of us, more than disclosure.

The gov documents are really really interesting to read through, sends the brain swimming really.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm worried as to why they stopped the study....job done....nuff learned type of thing,danger mouse.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
I'm worried as to why they stopped the study....job done....nuff learned type of thing,danger mouse.

I dont think they ever did, this is just what we can get our hands on now......Im sure there is much more

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I dont know about the paranormal stuff, but the research papers dont really cover anything that crazy. I like that they are looking at the Alcubierre stuff seriously. Means they think they can get around all the theoretical problems.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I'm getting tickets this week for the George Noory show coming to Vegas in June. Damn VIP Local tickets are sold out, so I guess i'm stuck in general admission.

Knapp is going to be there, along with many others. I'll make sure to take lots of pics and vids and make a thread afterwards.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

More sand in the eyes, what bs.
First clue "...are hoping to obtain..." the documents they're putting out contains "...in a vacuum..." You know that joke right?
"It only works for a spherical chicken in a vacuum..."
And the only "expert" talking has no other credential than self-proclamation.

We already knew Bigelow was doing research in Nevada. Nothing hyped up to appear as something.
"WARP drive, dark energy and the manipulation of extra dimensions"?
An unicorn farting rainbows, the force and sailing under water.... That's three things which also don't go together.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm getting tickets this week for the George Noory show coming to Vegas in June. Damn VIP Local tickets are sold out, so I guess i'm stuck in general admission.

Knapp is going to be there, along with many others. I'll make sure to take lots of pics and vids and make a thread afterwards.

please do! make sure they dont mind though! I wish I could be there to see it!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

We already knew Bigelow was doing research in Nevada. Nothing hyped up to appear as something.

Yes we did, but it was always denied or kept under lock and key, the place was basically a civilian area 51.

First clue "...are hoping to obtain..." the documents they're putting out contains "...in a vacuum..." You know that joke right?

Do enlighten me....

An unicorn farting rainbows, the force and sailing under water.... That's three things which also don't go together.

I didnt write the documents the government did.......

Please enlighten us with your brilliance since you seem to be more privy than the rest of us

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

No if you can't see through it for yourself you deserve to get ripped off.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
As I understand there are some high level CIA people that had some experiences

themselves and they want answers at a personal level. ( if you're that squirrel look for a tree )

Just guesswork but 3letter organizations might victims of non-humans , maybe even threatened by non-humans to act in a certain way().

Good way of controlling population is by 3letter organizations don't you think?

The rest will follow , hollywood Socialmedian and MSM completely controlled by CIA/NSA/DOD so ?

Just Threaten some high CIA/NSA/DOD people and one controls the planet. No need for an invasion or disclosure at all.

edit on 552018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No if you can't see through it for yourself you deserve to get ripped off.

So you have nothing to verify your statements other than your opinion...

I linked documents, I claimed nothing.....you have posted no facts, but apparently your word is law......

Interesting and unfounded perspective

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'll take a ton of pics and post 'em up. If I'm allowed to I'll also post up the video i shoot.

Maybe one of our resident owners that knows Knapp and has recently been camping with him at a remote location and having a good time *cough Springer cough* could let George know that Vector will be there sporting jeans and a 49'ers shirt, and would love to meet and chat with them fella's! (wishful thinking)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Okay sorry, if you're not buying it yourself, don't take it personally what I said. You just seemed really excited about this obvious scam.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
I'll take a ton of pics and post 'em up. If I'm allowed to I'll also post up the video i shoot.

Maybe one of our resident owners that knows Knapp and has recently been camping with him at a remote location and having a good time *cough Springer cough* could let George know that Vector will be there sporting jeans and a 49'ers shirt, and would love to meet and chat with them fella's! (wishful thinking)

LOL im not sure hes allowed to do that, but, I will wager my friend that it wont be that hard for you to get a pic with George.......

Maybe you should get ATS screen printed on a shirt before then and wear that! its pretty cheap and would be fun!

I look forward to your post about it my friend, should be an awesome night!

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Okay sorry, if you're not buying it yourself, don't take it personally what I said. You just seemed really excited about this obvious scam.

I am very excited, im excited about what Knapp and Corbel are reporting on and revealing.....im excited about the gov documents they are uncovering, im excited about all of it because its fascinating.

You dont have to believe any of it personally , but the documents from the gov are legit.....as is the reporting.

Knapp's reporting is always spot on , and he never asks anyone to believe anything, he just reports facts.

If you have any facts to the contrary please feel free to post them, otherwise its just skepticism, which is fine, but skepticism without facts to refute is just opinion......

No offense of course, and thank you for the contribution to the thread

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Maybe you should get ATS screen printed on a shirt before then and wear that! its pretty cheap and would be fun!

I won't make my own, however, if ATS were to send me one I absolutely would wear that instead!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join