It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project cloverleaf again...yes again.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just when you thought the chemtrail hoax couldn’t get any worse we have an actual physicist who has lost her mind and thinks it was real..and those who have been here long enough know that this has been debunked, but I guess when it comes to chemyrails that is all one can do is rehash old debunked garbage..

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I was willing to roll with "Planet X research" but had to stop after "sun simulators are releasing harmful levels of UV radiation in the atmosphere".

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am very familiar with the folks who run that channel...they are liars and are only posting this crap for youtube money. Sad thing is she is an actual physicist who seems to have lost her mind. The university she was employed at has done everything to distance themselves from her, and her outlandish claims. But thanks to ATS I know it’s been debunked and just laughed when I saw it posted and thought this may give some giggles to the folks here. Oh she also claims the moon is simulated just like all planets in the solar system. That channel is always there for a good laugh.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the video and the heads up OP...awesome resource....for those who require PROOF on a scientific level....lol....proof that we are going to experience Global Continental Displacement and the resulting GCDWs or Global Continental Displacement Waves in 2021.

Personally IMHO it is to little to late.....I know what is coming and when....I know what I am doing and I know where I am going and I know when I am going there ....unless you can learn a lifetimes worth of data NOW you are most certainly doomed....if you THINK you are safe and are someone who has a ticket to a bunker....you are SOL.....if you have money or time and sweat equity to contribute then you need to contact someone who can give you the information on how to give yourself a fighting chance.ASAP.....my thoughts have always been that the greediest people of all would somehow find ways to wiggle their ways into the survival crowd and that the greediest of them all would also be smart enough to smell what is cooking and would come looking for help with all of their cash...truth be told...if you have the cash AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO DO WITH NO ERRORS you have a chance and it is NOT IN AN UNDERGROUND MILITARY BUNKER OR PRIVATE SILO.....if you have enough or can round up money say 5-10 million then you can help finance a group of 300 .....this is the ONLY WAY YOU WILL SURVIVE AND THE ONLY WAY YOUR FAMILY WILL SURVIE.....barring a true numerical miracle.PM me if you are in this group.

edit on 4-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Looks like somebody archived a page on her from a university.

After noticing the misspelling of her name in the header, is she actually real, or is this just planted to make it seem so?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Looks like somebody archived a page on her from a university.

After noticing the misspelling of her name in the header, is she actually real, or is this just planted to make it seem so?

She is real and her overall message is as real as rain....The Gig is up man....all bets are off....time is to short for TPTB to bother with her or anyone else who is trying to tell truths and trying to rock the boat...it is FAR TO LATE for them to worry about disclosure and it is FAR TO LATE for anyone to tell the world what is coming....its time to look after your own kitchen now....seriously....if you haven't clued in it is to late and I bid you goodbye.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

OK, I will cower in fear then

Perhaps I should sell everything I own and move to a cave

edit on 5/4/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

So long as it's not a silo, or a cave in a silo. No word on whether a silo in a cave is permissible, though.

Be sure to PM that guy if you have a few million bucks laying around, he wants in on that!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
that channel is priceless, nibiru, sun simulators... the whole packet is there

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

yep she is real and thankfully the university booted her

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well to be fair she quit...but if she hadn’t they would have probably fired her anyway. She is definitely one that n Ed’s some professional help for sure.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So your name wouldn’t be Scott Cone now would it because he is the only one I know who would defend her and anything she says?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So what are you saying? That chemtrails are not real? Have you seen this video?

You think she is a hoaxer?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

You should do some research on her. She was whistleblowing on over exposure to chemicals being used on base for things like cleaning aircraft. She worked at Tinker AFB, which is the major Depot facility for large aircraft. She went on Metabunk and admitted she didn't know anything about chemtrails until she read about them on the Internet.

edit on 5/5/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So if they are only chemicals used on the base, why would the volumes be so large, why did her superiors act the way they did, why was it not obvious to her that the cradle to grave trail for these chemicals could be tracked to on base only, how would air sample tests show that these chemicals are in the atmosphere, and subsequently in the rain and snow, and why would pilots and staff who put the barrels on the planes come to tell her this and finally, why would it be admitted that there is a geoengineering programme by our governments if these chemicals are only used on base to clean?

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

finally, why would it be admitted that there is a geoengineering programme by our governments if these chemicals are only used on base to clean?

Please provide a source for the admission of which you speak.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

She worked at Tinker. Tinker is the Depot, where they take KC-135s, B-52s, B-1s, and other planes, strip them down to bare metal, take them apart to a level they haven't been since they were built, clean them, remove corrosion, make repairs, etc. That requires a lot of work, and a lot of chemical assistance. Those are all fairly large aircraft, meaning there's a lot to clean, and a lot to paint. They do dozens of planes a year, and these inspections take up to 18 months.

Chemicals get released into the air by a lot of different means. That doesn't prove they're spraying something.

Why would they react that way? You're kidding right? This is the same military that created open burn pits to burn incredibly toxic materials, didn't give personnel PPE to wear while working around them, and told them they'd be fine, then when they got sick and started dying denied the pits had anything to do with it.

Again, read things she's posted online. Her whistleblowing was about over exposure to certain chemicals that were taken on base for use on base.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

OK, I will cower in fear then

Perhaps I should sell everything I own and move to a cave

Cave wont cut it.Gotta be underground and waterproof.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

So long as it's not a silo, or a cave in a silo. No word on whether a silo in a cave is permissible, though.

Be sure to PM that guy if you have a few million bucks laying around, he wants in on that!

Silos aren't waterproof....caves aren't waterproof...a J-Shaped underground shelter will do fine.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join