It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop Dogg lightens Kanye West's skin, calls him 'all white now' in Photoshopped Instagram post

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Snoopy isn't being a good little leftist though.

Doesn't he know race and gender are a social construct?

edit on 4-5-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Kanye is better off being isolated to the white community, we are statistically far less likely to kill him AND we didn't put any hits out on him

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Pretty funny for a guy who hosts a cooking show with Martha Stewart.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

This is why Kanye has to suddenly be wearing white face.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Snoop has always made fun of white people. So, if you’re black, and he doesn’t like you, he will call you a white person. Because he thinks that is an insult.

I agree with Kanye. I can’t believe i’m saying that. But, slavery is a choice. American soldiers tried to run over vietnam, they chose to fight back.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If anything something good can come out of all this controversy:

Politico
Cleveland pastor Darrell Scott, one of the president’s most prominent black allies, says the idea of bringing in artists and athletes to hash out their differences with Trump has gotten a boost from last week’s lovefest between the president and Kanye West. Scott is set to meet Thursday with Trump at the White House about the summit proposal.

I'd like to see Trump sit at a table with Lebron James et al. Even if nothing got accomplished it would be entertaining.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Snoop is a flat out black supremacist

His whole ideology arisen from his hate of the white man

Which arisen from his research into slavery of the Blackman

This is a common thing now it seems umongst the black community and is far bigger than any other racist group such as the kkk

This is one of the main reasons I've become anti immigration

We're importing hate which will ignite once whites are a minority in their particular western nation

This is the goal of the globalist elites, this will be the trigger to destroy the western world and rebuild in the ashes the NWO one world government

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
This is the goal of the globalist elites, this will be the trigger to destroy the western world and rebuild in the ashes the NWO one world government.

That seems like taking the long road.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It's already been said.

Nation of Islam that's all you need to know.

I have been experiencing open racism and bigotry in my face and violently from the black community since I was a teenager. Never have I seen it go in the other direction.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's free speech, and it's funny.

So Snoop Dog likens free thinking as a racial characteristic and he is against it.

This issue has NOTHING to do with free thinking

It’s about WRONG thinking and RIGHT thinking

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hey, snoop dogs a free thinker.

Why do people praise Kanye when he espouses an unpopular pinion called FREE thinking.

But When snoop expresses, in many peoples judgment an unpopular opinion, he's criticized and called a racist.

FREE thinking has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So Snoop Dog likens free thinking as a racial characteristic and he is against it.

I agree. And the WRONG thinking is one that makes a person PhotoShop a black man into a white man because of his differing viewpoints.

Yes, that is WRONG thinking right there, I am glad you agree.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yep and its wrong to be racist and equate someone to a white person just because they dont think like you

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I agree, I don’t support what snoop did.

I just want to get this FREE thinking nonsense out of the argument.

It's about who supports right thinking and wrong thinking

Kanye and snoop, imo, are wrong thinkers on this subject

btw its also about one's personal opinion

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So, this crack whore looking clown, who literally can't sing for sh!t, thinks that the most brutal way to get back at Kanye is to portray him as caucasian?

That's about as racist as it gets folks, hopefully you can now see who the real racists are in US society - it's tools like this POS.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Why do people praise Kanye when he espouses an unpopular pinion called FREE thinking.

But When snoop expresses, in many peoples judgment an unpopular opinion, he's criticized and called a racist.

When someone expresses an opinion that goes against the perceived orthodoxy for their group, that is what generally opens them up as being someone who potentially thinks freely.

Snoop is only doing what is predictable when someone goes against that orthodoxy. Generally, he is abusing a black person who espouses conservative thought in the predictable manner. There is nothing free thinking about it and everything racist. It is just as predictable as when Condi Rice was smeared with comparisons of her to Aunt Jemina or when Michael Steele was called a Oreo.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As an NFL fan also, I know that Snoop is all over the place..Google it- dude changes teams way to easy. In a year Snoop will be singing praises to Trump..you watch. True front runner

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Pretty funny for a guy who hosts a cooking show with Martha Stewart.

Yeah you don't even need photoshop to make fun of him-

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

When someone expresses an opinion that goes against the perceived orthodoxy for their group, that is what generally opens them up as being someone who potentially thinks freely.

Snoop is only doing what is predictable when someone goes against that orthodoxy. Generally, he is abusing a black person who espouses conservative thought in the predictable manner. There is nothing free thinking about it and everything racist. It is just as predictable as when Condi Rice was smeared with comparisons of her to Aunt Jemina or when Michael Steele was called a Oreo.

The KKK, nation of Islam and Nazis are against the orthodoxy, do we praise them for free thinking

Do we point out their “free thinking”?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hey, Hitler was a free thinker.

Why do people praise Churchill when he espouses an unpopular pinion called FREE thinking.

But When Hitler expresses, in many peoples judgment an unpopular opinion, he's criticized and called a racist.

Hope that clears up your obvious confusion - you're letting your collective narcassism cloud your judgement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join