It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snoop Dogg lightens Kanye West's skin, calls him 'all white now' in Photoshopped Instagram post

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Snoop, Snoop Dogg, Snoop Lion or whatever he calls himself these days has been buck dancing and cooning for 20 years. He's made himself wealthy rapping about guns, drugs, and violence. Kanye or any other black person decides to express a different opinion and some how he is selling out his race, hence the white face photo.

Some of these clowns are so "woke," they are totally asleep.

Saw a story about a urban hip hop radio station in DeToilet, I mean Detroit that said they aren't going to play any Kanye music anymore because he is "hurting the black community". Meanwhile, they will continue to play the music of the modern day Stepin Fecthit rap artists promoting social dysfunction, b*thces & hoes, etc. SMDH.

The worst thing you can do as a black person is be a free thinker. You cannot go against the hive mind group think. You will be ostracized. The black community does not like to be told they aren't a victim and white people are not responsible for their current conditions.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Snoop, Snoop Dogg, Snoop Lion or whatever he calls himself these days has been buck dancing and cooning for 20 years. He's made himself wealthy rapping about guns, drugs, and violence. Kanye or any other black person decides to express a different opinion and some how he is selling out his race, hence the white face photo.

Saw a story about a urban hip hop radio station in DeToilet, I mean Detroit that said they aren't going to play any Kanye music anymore because he is "hurting the black community". Meanwhile, they will continue to play the music of the modern day Stepin Fecthit rap artists promoting social dysfunction, b*thces & hoes, etc. SMDH.

The worst thing you can do as a black person is be a free thinker. You cannot go against the hive mind group think. You will be ostracized. The black community does not like to be told they aren't a victim and white people are not responsible for their current conditions.

Or maybe it's because he's crazy AF. Remember him stealing Taylor Swift's award...that's just one minor incident out of hundreds. Not he says slavery was a choice. LOL I'm with snoop on this one. Snoop one of the best rappers/hip hop artists of all time. serious. Kanye...he'll always be remembered as the next guy the Kardashians ruined....Bruce jenner, OJ, Lamar Odam...now Kanye...You never get involved in that family and come out okay.. You just don't.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

And people who think that people buying the same bull# they believe is automatically "free thinking."

Um... yes, it is. By definition. People can think for themselves and be wrong too. It's still "free thinking." And it's still better than being dictated to by others who more often than not just have their own best interests at heart. The ignorant and uneducated and be informed and educated to come to better conclusions. It's those who refuse to see anything except what they want to see and would impose their thoughts and will on others who are the problem.

But gotcha. Loud and clear.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Why does anyone care about what two private citizens are feuding about?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Why does anyone care about what two private citizens are feuding about?

Exactly. I'm just here for the laughs and to point out how crazy Kanye as always been.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Or maybe it's because he's crazy AF. Remember him stealing Taylor Swift's award...that's just one minor incident out of hundreds. Not he says slavery was a choice. LOL I'm with snoop on this one. Snoop one of the best rappers/hip hop artists of all time. serious. Kanye...he'll always be remembered as the next guy the Kardashians ruined....Bruce jenner, OJ, Lamar Odam...now Kanye...You never get involved in that family and come out okay.. You just don't.

His past behavior is not why he is being criticized right now. Kanye as President Obama once opined is "an ass". One of the few things I agree with Pres. O on. However, his ego or erratic behavior does not change his right to an opinion nor does his opinion make him any less black.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

His past behavior is not why he is being criticized right now. Kanye as President Obama once opined is "an ass". One of the few things I agree with Pres. O on. However, his ego or erratic behavior does not change his right to an opinion nor does his opinion make him any less black.

Thats a true statement, however Snoop, in my opinion can insult him anyway he wants. Why do you care? You seem to be defending Kanye against snoops attack.

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thats a true statement, however Snoop, in my opinion can insult him anyway he wants. Why do you care? You seem to be defending Kanye against snoops attack.

I care because I really hate black folks calling other black folks "white" because they don't go along with the progressive hive mind of blaming white folks and victimology. We are not some monolithic group. I've been the target of those accusations and it hurts like hell to be ostracized by your own people because you decide you want to hold a different opinion.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Where is the media outrage? If this was a 15th cousin of Trump, front page. Trumps a #ter but the media is out of control.

All I see is someone being racist.

edit on 4-5-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And water is wet...... Who the f# cares

Kanye sucks and snoop is the biz niz. Guess who wins?!!

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I care because I really hate black folks calling other black folks "white" because they don't go along with the progressive hive mind of blaming white folks and victimology. We are not some monolithic group. I've been the target of those accusations and it hurts like hell to be ostracized by your own people because you decide you want to hold a different opinion.

White people have never tried to kick me out of their group? Remember that Kanye said slavery was a choice. That's a really crazy thing that you usually only hear white supremists and nazi's say.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I have heard rumors but I haven't seen the tape. Any chance it's all been taken out of context?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

White people have never tried to kick me out of their group? Remember that Kanye said slavery was a choice. That's a really crazy thing that you usually only hear white supremists and nazi's say.

His comment was misrepresented.

Regardless, it is funny though. Main character in the Black Panther movie, Killmonger basically said the same thing. He'd rather die than be a slave (a la being a slave is a choice). The same pro-black, back to Wakanda hoteps couldn't stop clapping in the movie theater. Now Kanye alludes to the same thing and all of a sudden people acting like said the worst thing ever.

Funny thing is there is history of black people not choosing to be a slave... Does the country Haiti ring a bell? You know, slaves said to hell with this and revolted, thus forming the country of Haiti.

Oh wait.... we had a movie called Birth of a Nation out a year or two ago about someone black people love to celebrate.. Nat Turner who led a slave rebellion and was killed in the process.

Good video on the hypocrisy....

link   
This should tell us all what the black community is facing. Snoop complains about racial injustice but when I successful and somewhat powerful black man says the educated right thing they automatically call him an uncle Tom and degrade what he is saying. It's the blacks like Snoop and Daz Dillinger that give blacks a bad name and a stereotype that is hard to shed.

Kanye might have a screw loose but I give him credit for speaking his mind.

link   
I'm black from the waist down.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

impending deletion.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Let's see someone do that with Wesley Snipes. I double Dogg dare you.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Who knew race was based on what one thinks now.

Snoops done too many drugs.

No he's just high AF on identity politics.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Kanye continues to be punished for leaving the Democrat plantation.

I wonder if it's actually legit or if it was a social experiment to see how his friends and family would turn on him.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I'm black from the waist down.

But is it skunk or ape?

Damn, what I posted sounds worse than what you posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join