It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - There's Something Wrong, Can You Hear Me Major Tom?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have the version of floating on my black box. Could you explain the Mandela effect. Not sure of the term. Cheers

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Here is video proof of dimensional shifting in real time.
Notice how Al Jourgensen's outfit keeps changing before everyone's eye's.
Obviously what's happening here is, in dimension A Al decided to wear a top hat, in dimension B he decided to wear a beanie, in dimension C a helmet ect...
Blatantly some kind of ME dimension shifting caught on camera.

And before anyone suggests Beyonce style onstage costume changes, this is Al #ing Jourgensen, not Katy Perry...

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Please tell me that you are not being serious?

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Apparently this band is now called "A Perfect Circle"

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

It's a different band - a supergroup with Tool's ex vocalist:

Wiki

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

He is running a satire me thinks. Running sarcasm to the top of the mountain.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sump3

I had hoped that was the case!

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
lol Ruiner1978 got a few stars out of me 'cause I thought he as a real Ministry fan (possibly the best example of American Industrial along side Ethyl Meatplow).

I got to see Ethyl Meatplow with Nitzer Ebb in '92 in SLC - very cool. Seen Skinny Puppy, Thrill Kill Kult, Laibach, etc.. In fact the only two bands we haven't seen that are on my to-do list is the Exploited and Front 242.

We like 'real' punk too.. In the 80's I got to see DRI w/ Gorilla Biscuits at the Outhouse in KS - got a guitar pick from the guy for protecting a chick trapped between the pit and stage - I think I also saw Fugazi there. If you get a chance, look up The Outhouse in KS - it was an awesome place, historical in the punk world. We prefer British punk.. eg: we extended a Moab trip to see GBH in SLC.

So - we're for real fans - and Ruiner1978 is something else altogether.

If there are actual Ministry fans here that want to know about the Ministry ME (another thread) let me know.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm a Ministry fan. Although I prefer what Paul Barker has been doing since leaving the band than the Barkerless Ministry.

I'll be interested to read about your Ministry ME, if something is out of sorts concerning Ministry, I will know. But if it's something lyrical, know that there's not a lot that's confirmed official lyrics online, especially the earlier tracks. I used to know the guy who ran the Prongs website.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Original is not Bowie but Peter Schilling. Those who cover it take Peters words, Bowies are different.

Not sure why you got so many stars for the misinformation. schilling covered Bowie’s space oddity in 1983 reworked it and titled it major tom. Bowie wrote the original.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Not ex vocalist, still a part of Tool, right now Maynard is getting lyrics together for the next Tool album..music is done.

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No mention of "I'll drink all the time" in the official vid.

So I included all lyrics I found and remembered.

soundcloud.com...

edit on 5 9 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I was going to mention that.. thought Shilling was covering Bowie in the 80s.. but didn't want to "over complicate" the issue.

Would-a been like dividing by zero if I said it.. ..people's minds being at stake.

lol

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Not ex vocalist, still a part of Tool, right now Maynard is getting lyrics together for the next Tool album..music is done.

Nope, apparently the band name has changed again since yesterday to "Puscifer"...

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

I swear that wasn't on purpose. But you're right space oddity 1969 and Major Tom 1983. A mistake. Sorry. Remembered that wrong... I mean Mandela.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join