It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deja Reve is the new Deja Vu - Seeing the future in your dreams.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's been a while since I've posted on ATS but I have had some fairly interesting precognitive dreams of late. I noticed precognitive elements emerging in my deja vu experiences starting when I was 15 going on 16 back in 1987. At first, I thought it was coincidence but wave after wave of more literal and clear precognitive dreams emerged that the veridical first person evidence shifting that uncertainty with absolute 100% knowledge that somehow dreams were clearly portraying future events. The more profound examples emerged when I was able to bridge into precognitive dream content and have what is known as a Lucid Precognitive Dream, that came about in 1990. Now if one ever had doubts about dreams and future events being somehow interconnected, crossing that bridge with lucidity in a literal precognitive dream is a desired experience.

Having had lucid precognitive dreams, I even set out to answer a question that was nagging at me. What if I changed the precognitive dream before it happened? Would those changes happen here? It would be in 1998 when I had the answer. Only took me 8 years after my first lucid precognitive dream to finally tackle this by directly asserting control on the dream. To my surprise, the changes did in fact come true. That was an amazing discovery.

In 2014 I would have a precognitive dream where I was driving with my daughter in my car on a road that had a fresh fall of snow, it wasn't groomed and no other cars had yet driven on it. When I turned down a hill that ended in a T section, I lost control as there was black ice under the snow, being on the hill was like being on a slide. I went through the stop sign and a white pick-up truck smashed into the drivers side of my car crushing me, waking me up.

I took that dream as a warning, told my friends and family about it. At that time I would have had 2 all-seasons and 2 siped. Because of this dream, I bought for the first time in my 20 years of driving 4 brand new studded winter tires. It turns out, this was going to save my life and protect my daughter because the dream did come true and the exact same scenario played out in waking life. Except this time, I slid down the hill and discovered studded winter tires does not equal instant traction however it did manage to stop the car a foot past the stop sign as the same white pick-up truck sped safely past in front of me.

It was this precognitive dream that inspired me to write a free paper entitled, "The Theory of Precognitive Dreams" which was edited by Deja researcher Dr. Art Funkhouser who has been studying deja phenomena since the 60's. I even have a nice example from an ATS thread where someone dreamed of the large earthquake in Japan which cause the Sunami and wiped out the reactors at Fukushima.

On January 25th, 2018 I had a dream that North Korea and South Korea came together in a bid for peace during a time when the doomsday clock had moved 2 minutes to midnight because the fear was nuclear war could erupt. Everything I had read in the media was alluding to all out war and ultimately that it was inevitable so I was very convinced and biased to believing war not peace was the future however my dream proved otherwise.

I put together a page with some of my more recent experiences with precognition including meeting a person in my dream 18 days before I would meet them in another country 4,500Kms from where I live. He was kind enough to let me share a photo of him and that is exactly who it was in that dream. It was very interesting because not only did I nail his ethnicity, his tattoos but he mentioned a person named Tamara and I managed to recall almost the exact name which by the time I woke up and tried to remember it I got as close to it as I could and wrote Sumara. Even the conversation we were having at a table with several people including the mention of Projector was in that journal entry so when i pulled it up on my phone from my dream blog and shared it with the group everyone was shocked.

Here is the full details on that and other ones: Dreams of the Future.

So if you have had deja vu where you linked the familiarity to something you dreamed of in the past; days, weeks, months or even years before it happened and want to have a discussion or have any questions about it I'll gladly share what I've learned with this experience spanning 31 years.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouAreDreaming
It's been a while since I've posted on ATS but I have had some fairly interesting precognitive dreams of late. I noticed precognitive elements emerging in my deja vu experiences starting when I was 15 going on 16 back in 1987. At first, I thought it was coincidence but wave after wave of more literal and clear precognitive dreams emerged that the veridical first person evidence shifting that uncertainty with absolute 100% knowledge that somehow dreams were clearly portraying future events. The more profound examples emerged when I was able to bridge into precognitive dream content and have what is known as a Lucid Precognitive Dream, that came about in 1990. Now if one ever had doubts about dreams and future events being somehow interconnected, crossing that bridge with lucidity in a literal precognitive dream is a desired experience.

Having had lucid precognitive dreams, I even set out to answer a question that was nagging at me. What if I changed the precognitive dream before it happened? Would those changes happen here? It would be in 1998 when I had the answer. Only took me 8 years after my first lucid precognitive dream to finally tackle this by directly asserting control on the dream. To my surprise, the changes did in fact come true. That was an amazing discovery.

In 2014 I would have a precognitive dream where I was driving with my daughter in my car on a road that had a fresh fall of snow, it wasn't groomed and no other cars had yet driven on it. When I turned down a hill that ended in a T section, I lost control as there was black ice under the snow, being on the hill was like being on a slide. I went through the stop sign and a white pick-up truck smashed into the drivers side of my car crushing me, waking me up.

I took that dream as a warning, told my friends and family about it. At that time I would have had 2 all-seasons and 2 siped. Because of this dream, I bought for the first time in my 20 years of driving 4 brand new studded winter tires. It turns out, this was going to save my life and protect my daughter because the dream did come true and the exact same scenario played out in waking life. Except this time, I slid down the hill and discovered studded winter tires does not equal instant traction however it did manage to stop the car a foot past the stop sign as the same white pick-up truck sped safely past in front of me.

It was this precognitive dream that inspired me to write a free paper entitled, "The Theory of Precognitive Dreams" which was edited by Deja researcher Dr. Art Funkhouser who has been studying deja phenomena since the 60's. I even have a nice example from an ATS thread where someone dreamed of the large earthquake in Japan which cause the Sunami and wiped out the reactors at Fukushima.

On January 25th, 2018 I had a dream that North Korea and South Korea came together in a bid for peace during a time when the doomsday clock had moved 2 minutes to midnight because the fear was nuclear war could erupt. Everything I had read in the media was alluding to all out war and ultimately that it was inevitable so I was very convinced and biased to believing war not peace was the future however my dream proved otherwise.

I put together a page with some of my more recent experiences with precognition including meeting a person in my dream 18 days before I would meet them in another country 4,500Kms from where I live. He was kind enough to let me share a photo of him and that is exactly who it was in that dream. It was very interesting because not only did I nail his ethnicity, his tattoos but he mentioned a person named Tamara and I managed to recall almost the exact name which by the time I woke up and tried to remember it I got as close to it as I could and wrote Sumara. Even the conversation we were having at a table with several people including the mention of Projector was in that journal entry so when i pulled it up on my phone from my dream blog and shared it with the group everyone was shocked.

So if you have had deja vu where you linked the familiarity to something you dreamed of in the past; days, weeks, months or even years before it happened and want to have a discussion or have any questions about it I'll gladly share what I've learned with this experience spanning 31 years.

my deja Vu usually happens with an event and warning. Like say something happens and it is like you have done this before, and this will happen soon and because of that moment this will happen at a later point in time. I usually try to avoid letting it happen because they are bad events but I had to test it with the deja Vu involving multiple people in an event no one planned. Everything I told them happened and the event it would lead to happened a little over a year later.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: YouAreDreaming

Pretty wild that you had that dream about NK and SK back in January.

Your username is also intriguingly close to the topic of discussion.

I do believe you can see the future in your dreams.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have had some strange instances where when I would be somewhere, I almost knew it had happened before in a dream or something and it was as though I was merely living out what I already saw.

Life is a mystery this way.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazamure
my deja Vu usually happens with an event and warning. Like say something happens and it is like you have done this before, and this will happen soon and because of that moment this will happen at a later point in time. I usually try to avoid letting it happen because they are bad events but I had to test it with the deja Vu involving multiple people in an event no one planned. Everything I told them happened and the event it would lead to happened a little over a year later.

That is what makes this topic so interesting is it's not an exclusive phenomena just to my own personal life rather this occurs with many people yet it's something that we fully have not come to discover and explore as to what the cause is, what we can do with it and how it affects our lives.

I believe probability branches also factor into precognition which gives us dreams that don't come true where changes from the time of dreaming the event to the time the event could have taken place has been altered as certain choices affected that probability which gives into the idea of time also supporting probable vs actual future. I do see time as a 4D idea and accept 5D as being probability which exhibits itself in superposition in quantum mechanics. Which I consider to be the shadow of the 5th dimension.

And also support retrocausality experiments as I do believe information flowing from the future to the past already occurs with this precognitive dream process.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Pretty wild that you had that dream about NK and SK back in January.

Your username is also intriguingly close to the topic of discussion.

I do believe you can see the future in your dreams.

Thanks FamCore. I've used this moniker for over a decade on the Internet because it is really part of my perspective of what drives the heart of all our experiences. I've used lucid dreaming to investigate precognition which solidified to me at least that dreaming and reality are interconnected systems. If I am correct from these experiences then this ability for us to dream is in part our ability to program experiential reality and as a collective could very well be what programs and drives this reality. Changing precognitive dreams at "run-time" and observing those changes happen here presented personal evidence that this reality itself was that originating dream. And although with a lot of resistance can be changed using dream control which seems more acute and focused. I'm still working out the details as to how far one can push the limits of this relationship as I'm not the only acting agent in that focus state. Seems like any system moderated with a rule-set

I did finally meet someone who has had lucid precognitive dreams in person as those who I have met have been online or as a result of reading my work and finding their own way to bridge into their already on-going non-precognitive process so that makes me happy knowing in sharing this it has helped others have breakthroughs similar to my own.

What amazed me in talking with this person who was Joe McMoneagle and the process for his first lucid precognitive dream was identical to my own. So much so I had that process written already in several articles and was the theme for the cover of my book. That was so amazing for me and others there who took part in that discussion to find me pulling out the exact same process he described already written in my papers and book. The cover was great because for the first time people understood what the symbolism meant and were quite profoundly blown away. Was a good day.

Here is the account of that experience. When I Met Joe McMoneagle

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In 1974 , at age 13 , I took a ski holiday to Thredbo , Australia .

My brother and his wife were managing a lodge , so I scored a free
week of accomodation there , sleeping in a cupboard , under the stairs .

One morning I woke up from the most lucid dream , and immediately
headed straight to the mountain management office .

As I tried to explain to the secretary , that I needed to talk to her boss ,
a little kid arrived , .... Stuart Diver .

She greeted him by name , and I then shook his hand and told him,
if he was ever buried alive , to call on the name of Jesus , and he would be rescued
after three days.

At this point , the secretary called the cops , .... who arrived and took me into
the office .

I explained that I had a dream in which a landslide , on 30 july 1997 ,
caused by a leaking water main , on a road that did not yet exist ,
would bury a couple of lodges , and kill 18 people ,....
Stuart Diver being the only survivor .

I marked on a wall mounted map where this would take place ,
and then the good cop took me for a ride in his car , to the spot.

He told me that as my prediction was 23 years away , there wasn't much he could do .
But he suggested forming the Alpine Rescue service , and he did ....
The group that dug Stuart out ,..... 23 years later !

We returned to the office , where Stuart's parents had arrived .
His father asked me if there was anything he could do to help ,
.... I told him that when he eventually bought Stuart a flat at
Thredbo , to make sure it was on the ground floor .

The landslide went over his unit , saving his life .
His father became a dedicated Christian , the day after the rescue ....

At this point the local F.B.I nasty showed up, and had me thrown off the
mountain ......

When it happened EXACTLY as I predicted , 23 years later , I was
asked if I wanted to go there and pull him out .... And after
23 years of abuse over it , I refused .

Stuart is now Second in charge of mount Thredbo ....

.... and I still wonder if he remembers our meeting in that office .... ?

This is only one example , I could talk for hours .... ,
but you get the idea ....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

That is exactly how it happens for many people. The dream is in your own first-person perspective so when it occurs the future event feels like a re-run because it is that past dream playing back from the same first-person perspective. That only occurs however in what I call a Literal Precognitive Dream, which is the more advanced form as opposed to say a symbolic precognitive dream which is a lower order version that has "noise" affecting one's perception at that moment in the dream.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow very interesting topic because for me I have had dreams that come true now for almost 20 years.

The first one I had sent me to the psych ward for a week. I had no idea what was going on. I had the dream and the next day everything played out as in my dream. It was something I had no idea how to process and I freaked out.

Since then I have had many dreams come true. When I have those types of dreams I can tell when I wake up they are different. I don't know when it will happen but so far they have all happened, but one....one I even made a thread about on here because it freaked me out so bad. I hope that one never comes true. I have made some changes in my life so I never have to be where the dream took place and I do my absolute best to stay out of that city.

When I have a dream most of the time I am aware I am dreaming and can control it. It reminds me of the movie Inception.

Why I have these? I have no idea. Not a clue.

I find the whole subject fascinating because with the internet and social media and forums I finally have a place to talk about it where when it all first started happening I had nobody to talk to. I felt like I was losing my mind!

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Thats very cool, I don't think I've had that old of a precognitive dream the oldest I recognize is 10 years when I met my step-son first in a dream to whom I then met 10 years later when he was 9 implying he wasn't even born yet and I still had a precognitive dream about this person. Our understanding of time from this perspective needs a lot of deeper consideration because of such longevity in this insight.

And I'm down with talking for hours on precognition as you can see there are many people within the first couple of hours of this post who identify through their own dreams and experiences. It's a very real phenomena and I love it because discussions like this helps us all learn more.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Navigating the matrix of the future is something I have
done many times now .
I can now do it while awake .
And I can manipulate a positive outcome ....

The underwater pyramid dream I had at 7 y.o
was the turning point , but .... some other time ...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Wow very interesting topic because for me I have had dreams that come true now for almost 20 years.

The first one I had sent me to the psych ward for a week. I had no idea what was going on. I had the dream and the next day everything played out as in my dream. It was something I had no idea how to process and I freaked out.

Since then I have had many dreams come true. When I have those types of dreams I can tell when I wake up they are different. I don't know when it will happen but so far they have all happened, but one....one I even made a thread about on here because it freaked me out so bad. I hope that one never comes true. I have made some changes in my life so I never have to be where the dream took place and I do my absolute best to stay out of that city.

When I have a dream most of the time I am aware I am dreaming and can control it. It reminds me of the movie Inception.

I find the whole subject fascinating because with the internet and social media and forums I finally have a place to talk about it where when it all first started happening I had nobody to talk to. I felt like I was losing my mind!

I am sorry to hear that it caused such a reaction but I understand. When I was a teenager I was also a skeptic so I had rejected religion and focused on computer science, physics and math. Then slowly these dreams started to creep into my life and at first I could dismiss them as coincidence but then the big heavy hitters came where I would have accounts in my dream journals or had told people and they were 100% literal with no room for margin of coincidence detailed 100% to how I felt, thought, saw in the dream all playing out like a re-run in reality.

It did get me kicked out of my house, I told a very detailed dream to my mother one day in an effort to prove it because like you there was no internet, and no-one believed me. I obsessed with talking about it because I wanted to have more information. I didn't think I was going crazy because it was very clear at that time that some dreams were clearly future events but I didn't know why and found out quickly no one else did.

When the dream came true that I told my mom, she freaked out. She had the whole panic and fear response which in turn seeing her literally have this break down nearly neurotic breakdown my father when finding out that it was because I told her in very great detail a dream told me, "You are messing with powers you don't understand" and he kicked me out at 16 for a couple of months lol.

I've lost friends and relationships over this because for the most part every one who doesn't have this experience automatically thinks I'm crazy and I call this the grief of disbelief but again, I never let up exploring this especially once lucid precognitive dreams took place, I had gone too deep to turn back.

More recently it's now saved my life so I am very much advocating for it so have written many articles and books all free to help others like you and like me have a resource to understand this has been going on in our history dating back to the written record and just because our current science is very arrogant against it (sad) it is genuine and worthy of discussion and exploration.

I wrote an article on immersion which addresses some of what I feel leads to some answers but the answer itself is so paradigm shifting it would be intense to hear it go mainstream.

youaredreaming.org...

I have 31 years of experience with it, combined with your 20 years we can have a really healthy discussion and dig deep into this phenomena and also look at what opportunities we may have with exploring it.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Navigating the matrix of the future is something I have
done many times now .
I can now do it while awake .
And I can manipulate a positive outcome ....

The underwater pyramid dream I had at 7 y.o
was the turning point , but .... some other time ...

Now we are talking, because as we progress in this relationship we can affect future probability with our intent giving us this slight advantage to not only dream our future but influence events in what you say as positive outcomes.

This is from someone who appreciated my material and has manipulated future probabilities while lucid: "I have experienced precognitive dreams as well as parallel lives through my dreams. Even lucidity during the precognitive aspect. I was able to change the future by making decisions in those parallel dreams. its wild.

Your writing was important to me in the early stages of my growth. Active lucid dreaming. Finally I had a term to describe it. Thank you for that."

Over the years I've only had a hand full of people e-mail me their success with lucid precognitive dreaming where they changed the dream and the changes came true and although minimal considering the nature of this material I find that amazing.

As for doing it while awake, I am not there yet but have no doubts such a refined perception is possible as I've had 2 waking daydreams or visions that have happened but that is just how rare that is for me. Clearly need to figure out how to navigate better while awake just so damn busy with work to get the space I need but that's life.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

is it the red skies and a city?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Interesting. Thanks for the links.

I always have problem memorizing dream.On rare occasion, it would leave very small incohensive details and make me confused in the morning. ( There are also times when I feel like dreaming in few minutes only to realize that I have been sleeping for more than 24 hours! I guess space and time can be different sometime ).

Anyway, I have had this weird deja vu from time to time, when I watch history channels or read theology discussions. I don't know about precognition dream of future, but from my personal experience , the deja vu is there in the past.

Maybe, I did dream of far future events. But whatever that is, I can't know for sure. I wish I could know...

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

S&F!
Thank you for sharing. I am highly interested in this topic as it hits very close to home for me. I have had many dreams come true as well.

I have also had a large number of precognitions which directly led to me narrowly escaping death. So many times. When it happens to me it manifests as a conscious and unexpected "gut feeling" which i cannot otherwise explain. The bad gut feeling alerts me to increase awareness and almost always leads me to execute the only actions that I could possibly do to successfully survive, usually by the skin of my teeth. In most of the cases its a situation of "If i had done ANYTHING different, or hesitated an instant, I would certainly be dead. I liken it to the movie series "Final Destination". For me there is usually only seconds of warning, up to a few minutes. I trust my gut and listen to it but do not ever expect it (attract it) to be accurate. It usually is though when it comes to a situation where I am in mortal danger.

This is a topic which I have enormous interest in but am by-and-large totally ignorant, I just have my personal experiences. It seems this runs in the family for generations, on both sides. I have also studied CRV and used it successfully more than once.

If you or any other members reading this post have or are aware of any resources or information which I can use to help educate myself on the subject (or perhaps train and enhance my ability) you are welcome to send me a PM with links, info, input, or whatever else. Thank you in advance!

I remember the thread that predicted the Japan Earthquake.

-Driver

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

I always have problem memorizing dream.On rare occasion, it would leave very small incohensive details and make me confused in the morning. ( There are also times when I feel like dreaming in few minutes only to realize that I have been sleeping for more than 24 hours! I guess space and time can be different sometime ).

Anyway, I have had this weird deja vu from time to time, when I watch history channels or read theology discussions. I don't know about precognition dream of future, but from my personal experience , the deja vu is there in the past.

Maybe, I did dream of far future events. But whatever that is, I can't know for sure. I wish I could know...

Dreaming like any skill requires practice and discipline. I've written a free e-book, actually for the last 20 years everything I've written has been free for the purpose of helping other people explore their own inner cosmos where dreaming is our gateway to this inner self. In my book entitled "You Are Dreaming" I talk about 3 major cognitive areas which we need to develop such as Memory, Awareness and Perception.

As you can see in your own experiences a deficiency in memory related to dreams cuts off valuable dream experience, so that is one major area everyone needs to improve.

The next area is awareness, and this invokes the ability to remain conscious or become conscious in the dream. Again the more aware you are, the more vivid the dream and more importantly you have the ability to make conscious choices which in the case of precognition puts you more in the drivers seat of your own destiny than most dare realize.

Finally Perception... for example dreaming in black and white would mean a deficiency in perception so working on improving all your sensory faculties allows the dream to take on a full sensory rich environment where you can taste, touch, see, smell and feel as if it was as real as waking life.

A good start to improving your ability to dream is covered in this short guide I wrote that covers some of the most proven and tested techniques and I use them combined with all day awareness and daily reality checks while awake.

Progressive Guide to Lucid Dreaming

For a more comprehensive read there is always the free e-book. You Are Dreaming

Hopefully this helps you and I have had many people thank me for helping them have their first lucid dream although I take no credit because they took the first steps and followed through. I just pointed out that they could.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Z32Driver

S&F!
Thank you for sharing. I am highly interested in this topic as it hits very close to home for me. I have had many dreams come true as well.

I have also had a large number of precognitions which directly led to me narrowly escaping death. So many times. When it happens to me it manifests as a conscious and unexpected "gut feeling" which i cannot otherwise explain. The bad gut feeling alerts me to increase awareness and almost always leads me to execute the only actions that I could possibly do to successfully survive, usually by the skin of my teeth. In most of the cases its a situation of "If i had done ANYTHING different, or hesitated an instant, I would certainly be dead. I liken it to the movie series "Final Destination". For me there is usually only seconds of warning, up to a few minutes. I trust my gut and listen to it but do not ever expect it (attract it) to be accurate. It usually is though when it comes to a situation where I am in mortal danger.

This is a topic which I have enormous interest in but am by-and-large totally ignorant, I just have my personal experiences. It seems this runs in the family for generations, on both sides. I have also studied CRV and used it successfully more than once.

If you or any other members reading this post have or are aware of any resources or information which I can use to help educate myself on the subject (or perhaps train and enhance my ability) you are welcome to send me a PM with links, info, input, or whatever else. Thank you in advance!

I remember the thread that predicted the Japan Earthquake.

-Driver

There really isn't a lot of useful information that I have come across. I'm one of the few people I know that has explored this with enough persistence to author many articles on it. I even find some of my work influencing other dream books etc. The only other person I resonate with who really covers precognition with probability is Physicist Tom Campbell and I do believe he is on to something as many of his insights seem to fit in with my own personal experiences.

Ultimately, I know how this system works and it's designed for immersion where each of us need to through first-person experience go through our own edification of the truth. Being conscious during sleep is a huge advantage in all of this so always start with the ability to be conscious and use intent to direct your experiences and desired questions. The system certainly can dispense with answers through this.

Even though each of us come through this process through our own experiences doesn't mean there isn't value in sharing the knowledge gained to help narrow down and pin point where your intent can be focused. For example had I never read an article on lucid dreaming back in 1987, I would never have known such a thing possible. But it took actually doing it to realize the truth that it wasn't a belief-system but a genuine ability we all possess but few seldom use.

Don't be one of those who choose not to use it. We are all born with it. Dive in, become conscious and never stop building up a broader perspective based on those insightful experiences especially when they blend in with precognitive information because I do believe we not only see the future but are unconsciously participating in a creative process within a larger collective unconscious (like Jung speaks about) to facilitate our current experience. So go from being unconscious of this process to knowing it through experience. You are already well on your way.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
In 1974 , at age 13 , I took a ski holiday to Thredbo , Australia .

My brother and his wife were managing a lodge , so I scored a free
week of accomodation there , sleeping in a cupboard , under the stairs .

One morning I woke up from the most lucid dream , and immediately
headed straight to the mountain management office .

As I tried to explain to the secretary , that I needed to talk to her boss ,
a little kid arrived , .... Stuart Diver .

She greeted him by name , and I then shook his hand and told him,
if he was ever buried alive , to call on the name of Jesus , and he would be rescued
after three days.

At this point , the secretary called the cops , .... who arrived and took me into
the office .

I explained that I had a dream in which a landslide , on 30 july 1997 ,
caused by a leaking water main , on a road that did not yet exist ,
would bury a couple of lodges , and kill 18 people ,....
Stuart Diver being the only survivor .

I marked on a wall mounted map where this would take place ,
and then the good cop took me for a ride in his car , to the spot.

He told me that as my prediction was 23 years away , there wasn't much he could do .
But he suggested forming the Alpine Rescue service , and he did ....
The group that dug Stuart out ,..... 23 years later !

We returned to the office , where Stuart's parents had arrived .
His father asked me if there was anything he could do to help ,
.... I told him that when he eventually bought Stuart a flat at
Thredbo , to make sure it was on the ground floor .

The landslide went over his unit , saving his life .
His father became a dedicated Christian , the day after the rescue ....

At this point the local F.B.I nasty showed up, and had me thrown off the
mountain ......

When it happened EXACTLY as I predicted , 23 years later , I was
asked if I wanted to go there and pull him out .... And after
23 years of abuse over it , I refused .

Stuart is now Second in charge of mount Thredbo ....

.... and I still wonder if he remembers our meeting in that office .... ?

This is only one example , I could talk for hours .... ,
but you get the idea ....

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not usually speechless, but, wow.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

i have recently developed such a profound fear of dreaming that i am having difficulty allowing myself to fall asleep.

for various reasons, my real life has taken on a very surreal character and so my mind is having some trouble feeling secure in either state. i would self commit to the psych ward if i didn't think it would just make things worse.

but that shows where the mind is at... "take me to the nuthouse!"

reading through these posts here has calmed my nerves a bit, to see that other people are also having powerful dreams and you are even advocating for them. well, gotta sleep sometime.... maybe i can be a dream warrior like you.

thanks for the thread and keep the stories coming, as they are helping me feel a little more sane.

dkp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join