It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual footprint leads to search for Bigfoot in Lee's Summit area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. — One of the world's most famous Bigfoot searchers says there's evidence the creature might be in the Lee's Summit area.

"We heard the chattering at night," said Jeff Newhard, who's a Boy Scouts leader. “Of course, I was curious but I wasn’t that curious to run on down there.”

Newhard said his troop woke up to large footprints outside their campsite near Lake Jacomo three weeks ago.

That’s why he called in nationally known Bigfoot hunter Tom Biscardi.

Source: Unusual footprint leads to search for Bigfoot in Lee's Summit area

Interesting, yet, they still came up empty handed. All they can do now, they said, was...........

it's now a game of waiting and watching, and onitoring the caves

I've been waiting over 40 years now....still nothing tangible.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

They are in northern California. My friend saw one from 10 feet away on Ettersburg road in a violent storm. He saw its face. A small area has no fur. It was over 7' tall, had long muscular legs and arms, was not a bear, and was not an ape. It was like an old apelike human face

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No pictures in the article of the footprints they took pictures of when they found them. It had a transcript place to click on but it did not work.

I believe these creatures exist, I think we should leave them alone. I have not heard of anyone getting hurt by them, they seem to stay away. Don't start pissing them off by killing one of their kids. We will have problems then.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If giant hogs can run wild in Texas at night, yet can't be found in the day because they hide under bushes and sleep in burrows, then a giant ape-thing wouldn't be any different. Gorillas don't really climb trees. Brown bears sleep in caves, while Polar bears make their own caves in the ice.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My friend could see the angry look on its face. The big foot took off running real fast through the trees toward a hairpin turn, as if to cut my buddy off. It was a lifted Toyota truck, and my buddy gunned it coming out of the turn. Buried the pedal. He thought it was going to grab the side on his truck and roll him down the steep mountain side to his death

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I can't check your source in my region, but somehow i smell a practical joke here. Not too hard do make a mold for a really strange and big footprint.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Why are there no pictures? Surely someone took at least one picture.
edit on 5/2/2018 by Blueracer because: Spelling

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would like to believe they exists but after 50 years of waiting for proof and thousands of hours in the woods from Carolina to California without seeing one shred of real evidence I really don’t think they exist a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Whilst I can understand your reasoning behind that. I can’t but think that they are real.
I was hired by a couple when I was just a bit younger to go out and make a more up to date map and check the 100+ year old cabin. I come up with a 4 night 5 day plan and went out to start the job. This was in north eastern Oklahoma which has had a decent amount of Bigfoot sightings. I think it was on the morning of day 3 and I was eating some oatmeal and coffee. And yes I combined them which is delicious btw. Then I heard the loudest scream/roar that I didn’t recognize. Kinda freaked me out but I was well protected. Then after a few hours I fealt like I was being watched by something. I couldn’t see anything though. Since I had already checked the cabin I decided to cheat and use the drone and make a video and GTFO. By the evening I was back at my truck and was out.
The couple asked if I would go back if they paid more for me to bring a team, I refused and took partial payment for my work. And I will never go to that area again.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If you haven’t heard of anyone being hurt it’s because you haven’t been listening.

Look in how Ape Canyon got its name, or the “torn up camp” video Bob Garrett recorded. He found a horribly torn up campsite, including blood, drag marks, footprints, uprooted trees. He reported it and they tried to charge him with multiple crimes and he’s not allowed to talk about certain things he saw and recorded. The video he realeased had to be highly edited as well.

They can be very violent and aggressive but they also know that, in groups, we can as well.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou Like I said,Id like to believe,I still have a little hope they do,having seen so called extinct Ivory billed woodpeckers, I know animals can be thought by science not to exist and still do.And I did hear a scream one night I couldn`t identify.Hope is faint,but still there,Now,sea serpents...I`d bet money on those if there was a way to prove it one way or the other.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Biscardi is involved? He probably put the footprint there, that guy is a jerk, and a known hoaxer. He's a poison dart to the real research people try and do out there?

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It is a crime against Humanity to suppress scientific data such as the existence of a species...any species....until we have a Global Court to which agreeing Nations must answer when crimes against Humanity are committed we will never know the truths and our own Governments will continue to lie to us all.

Bears avoid these creatures...and anyone dumb enough to play tag with bears or worse in the forest deserves what they get.

IMHO these creatures live right next to us and right on our farms and adjacent to them......they are everywhere.....and they LOVE roadkill and they LOVE Cattails....they know what stealing is...they steal from us but in moderation because they are smart enough to know better than to attract to much attention to themselves by their actions...this is a high level of brain function.

They don't move when we are in the forest with them...we move...they don't....this is why we never see them....they simply stand still behind or up in trees and natural formations...they understand patience and ANGLES OF VIEW...they understand US very very well.

I learned many years ago that it isnt always a good thing to surprise animals in Nature....it isnt even a good idea to surprise my house-cat which I find very difficult to do but very rewarding at the same time because he has been known to overrract if things happen to fast for him to handle....like SURPRISES.....lol.......in other words be carefull how well you blend into the woodwork or you might get caught in a very dangerous situation with a very surprised manimal that could react unpredictably when caught by surprise.

I wonder if the major Countries of the world understand HOW MANY OF THE WORLDS PEOPLE WOULD BECOME THEIR SUPPORTERS IF THEY SIMPLY STEPPED UP AND BEGAN TO TELL THE TRUTHS WE ALL KNOW EXIST....seriously.....the world is ripe for this type of recruitment...billions are ready to pick the side of right and truth now...simply ripe.
edit on 4-5-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

tom biscardi = hoax

what ever merit this inintial " sighting " may have had has already been lost

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

tom biscardi = hoax

what ever merit this inintial " sighting " may have had has already been lost

join