It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Claims Hillary Clinton Lost Because of Aliens!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
And yet Trump is the president.

Pretty sure that was the point.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saw it, it was ridiculous.
Hillary would have investigated, if only....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Aliens makes a little bit more sense. I mean the Aliens being so many years more evolved than us and more advanced technologically and philosophically would know that Hillary was a bad candidate and in their wisdom thought trump was better. That logic is beyond me, but Aliens!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I've no idea what politicians have to do with the electoral college

Politicians are the ones who vote or choose who is part of the electoral college of a particular state. The electoral college is not separate from the political system controlled by those in power.

They didn't see THAT coming.

Sure they did. Like I said, I think you're underestimating the lengths these people will go to to get the results they want. Of course they knew about the influence the internet and social media would have on the elections and public opinion. In fact, they used it to their advantage.

If they expected a Trump win, why do you think there has been a nonstop barrage of hatred 24/7 against him?

To create sympathy for Trump and make him look like an outsider and a victim so that his supporters continue to support him regardless of his past actions and history with the establishment. He's been in the inner circle for decades, why do you think he was so famous? Because they made him famous.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, that was my entire point. Trump would not be president if they did not want him there. He's continuing the same practices as every president that came before him, folding to MIC pressure, passing legislation that benefits the ultra rich, selling weapons to known terrorists, etc.

In spite of all that his supporters continue to support him. Why? Because the media has been constantly attacking him since day one. The media handed trump his base of supporters on a silver platter. Without their constant barrage of insults and negative coverage his supporters would gave no basis for thinking he's an outsider.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you knew that male snakes actually have 2 sex organs (hemipenes) would you understand the whole "reptilian" overlords thing better?

You keep thinking on that, I know you haven't fully processed this new information just yet.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Aliens are real, but the ones Podesta is in contact with, smell like Sulfur.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The real fun part of that is: it is true.
And the reason why they prefer Trump is because he is less racist and less sexist and overall better suited because he has something Hillary never will, true leadership.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting, you should expound a bit. I tried to maintain
a bit of levity in the thread, but I think it would be awesome if you
got all serious on us.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Aliens are real, but the ones Podesta is in contact with, smell like Sulfur.

Question is; does he know?

I think he does.

Abandoning lighthearted banter for a serious link

Warning: Not for the faint of heart....

The strangely true connection between Scientology, the Jet Propulsion Lab, and Occult Sorcery

See also

www.spacesafetymagazine.com...
edit on 30-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: burntheships

Oh dear... is this Podesta's way of setting up an insanity defense?

Just in case of course...

He will throw out the alien hybrid agenda in order to cover something big in the works that would sink him and his rats with the ship.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   

So, the Russia Narrative falls apart and now they pull the alien card?

You know... he may be right about Aliens(Demons) existence though, and could be disclosing some information. Considering... certain events...

Simpsons predictive programing?

However, I do doubt Hillary lost the elections because of "Aliens". She lost because the american people didn't want her, more so after her keeping classified information on private servers. I won't even get into Benghazi.

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
If you knew that male snakes actually have 2 sex organs (hemipenes) would you understand the whole "reptilian" overlords thing better?

You keep thinking on that, I know you haven't fully processed this new information just yet.

You may actually be unto something here...
edit on st2018000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 01 May 2018 00:11:12 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 00:11:12 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
So, even off world beings don't trust or like Hillary! Her reputation indeed has travelled far. 😄😜

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

There is only one way to go. We must appoint a special prosecutor to investigate possible collusion between Hillary and the aliens. We need to find out if they influenced our election.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I don't think you get it.

He's saying she would have threatened National security

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
'the aliens' sounds a bit like 'the russians'.
Seems to me that both contexts are convulating at a rapid speed.
Many B[k]ids still missing. Truthboxes might be the next trend.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Its a common silly mistake that most commentators made - the Acturians defeated the Pleiadians because of the Electoral college

(post by Oldtimer2 removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Fermy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Might be the first time we’ve agreed on something.

Utterly absurd.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join