It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buck Sexton's radio show - Conservative leaning & often interesting topics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I've been listening to the Buck Sexton show since it started to air in my area when it replaced the Savage Nation, and I have to say, it has been a nice change from the angry rants and pointless tangents of Savage. Buck is a mid 30's something who has a background working with some police and intelligence agencies (so he says, who knows if these are "online personalities" or truthful) and worked with Glenn Beck some years ago.

It is basically a political talk show but he also deals with some conspiracy theories. He is very anti political correctness, a strong supporter of the 2nd ammendment and most other conservative positions.

I think if you are younger you would really like his program even if you are liberal leaning and want to hear the POV of conservatives. He isn't as harsh as some other conservative pundits who are about as abrasive as a cactus on babies skin. This isn't to say that older people wouldn't like him, not at all, they would/do.

He also publishes his shows in a podcast so if you they don't air his program (usually 9pm) in your area, then you can download it.

bucksexton.com...

If you haven't heard him yet, I'd take the chance and check him out!

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Listened to him on accident once. Heard Bryan Suits from KFI was going to be filling in for a night but i got the dates mixed up. Ended up listening for 2 hours.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great common sense radio host. I always tune is!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

top topics

join