It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serious 9/11 Arguments Compilation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The ATS Search function (that magnifying-glass icon in the page's right top) is a very simple assistant for finding the already posted ones in ATS its own huge database of 16.5 years of interesting 9/11 debates :

ATS SEARCH : CLICK IT - USE IT !

It relies on finding the RIGHT search terms. Be creative and smart.
While in the process, you will start recognizing member names that always come up with well researched arguments.
So you can teach yourself the same serious operating mode, earning respect over time.

Sadly enough, that option seems to become increasingly sparsely used by the bulk of fresh members.
That's a grave indication that this once great 9/11 forum is slowly decaying.

You, our dedicated new and old 9/11 Official Story debaters, pro AND contra the O.S. alike, will probably be quite surprised to slowly learn when postings advance in this thread, with how many of your arguments that you're going to post here, your opponents will definitely agree with in this thread.
And at last dare to admit it here in writing. Instead of ignoring it.

So we can reach a combined consensus about all the really serious 9/11 arguments burried too deep in ATS its enormous database.
Be these arguments pro or contra the official 9/11 story doesn't matter, since you'll recognize a serious argument.
And start to approve in concert, from now on, all these rock solid "forgotten" serious 9/11 arguments.
Then new members can just link to appropriate posts in this thread if they meet those same old, stale misconceptions again in any new and old 9/11 debates.

I myself f.ex., adhere to the bulk of pro and contra O.S. solid arguments posted here, for a long time already.
Only the relatively few crucial, but still disputable arguments, most of us still have different opinions about.

It's definitely long overdue to have a real solid 9/11 pro and contra arguments collection in one place :
Let's start an honest concerted effort to collect them in THIS so long already, overdue thread.

So we can lay our differences to rest and start concentrating at last again on the few real important new and old, still disputable elements in this so dear to some of us, 9/11 research forum.

Give it a try
edit on 27-4-2018 by DrumsRfun because:
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
    link   
    a reply to: LaBTop

A dead horse by now..
    We will never find out what really happened

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:14 AM
    link   
    Dead horse
    We don't need to be told
    It's obvious

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:17 AM
    link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

A dead horse by now..

Maybe, but for some of the new free thinkers, it's still a very interesting topic in which to trace the lines of deception

+5 more 
    posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:21 AM
    link   
    In my opinion, this is one of the most convincing videos, made by our former moderator here, BoneZ, regarding recorded explosion sounds on 9/11.

Title : 9/11 WTC Detonations Finally Revealed. By BoneZ.
    youtu.be...

Listen at the end (2:44 up to 3:40) to these five firefighters who were on the scene on 9/11/2001, describing three times exactly the same cadence of repeating 'Boooms', at the onset of the tower collapses.

Listen carefully with a good headphone, to the cadencing explosions at the onset of the WTC1N tower collapse...are you convinced now ?
    Booom..booom..booom..booom..booom and gradually all further explosion sounds drowned in the enormously accumulating overall debris collapse sounds.
    And that's not the sounds and sights of pancaking floors :

youtu.be...

And note also the clear indication of WIDESPREAD high level interferance proved by the "cap man's" total amazement when late afternoon returning home and then, while watching all these endless replays, observed the total scrubbing of those videos of all the cadencing explosion sounds he (and many others) clearly and unmistakenly heard that day.

Note thus, that for many weeks before 9/11/2001 already, DoD editors were introduced and placed at crucial positions at all the major networks their editing rooms...! And that is how they pulled that one off.
    Click your ATS Search its magnifying glass there at the top right of your ATS window.
    And fill in these words : DoD editors .
    Or : networks editing rooms .

Note also that "cap man" also mentions at 2:01 / 3:40, ""a period of about 6 seconds of very low frequency, deep explosion sounds"".
    Those are the ear-print of thermobaric steel cutter charges (provided by any possible country's DoD or Agency) .
    And then the cadencing detonation sounds started, booom..booom...booom, at a pace of about 1 second apart :

youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:28 AM
    link   
    I have a very hard time believing the 911 conspiracy theorys.
    If the government wanted to bring down the towers with planted explosives they could have just skipped the airplanes and blamed terrorists.

The more involved the plan, the more can go wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
    link   
    while since I have seen you write a thread in this forum.

I am I understanding this correctly are you just looking for a kind of collection of different view points on 9/11?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:05 AM
    link   
    while since I have seen you write a thread in this forum.

I am I understanding this correctly are you just looking for a kind of collection of different view points on 9/11?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
    link   
    A reply to: Bluntone22

I'm not so sure it was a government guided event.
    I'm more of the rogue Agency or rogue DoD division school of thoughts. And not necessarily USA ones...
    These unaccounted for trillions of dollars at the US DoD however, had to be used for some nefarious things. Where one doesn't write invoices for.

I'll now present you with some real insider knowledge, you probably have never been aware of up till now.
    It's never to late to learn, be amazed :

This is the working link to E.P. Heidner's 59 pdf pages extensive work, open it with Adobe Reader and be amazed by E. P. Heidner, a former NSA/CIA insider :

Collateral Damage: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001.
    www.wanttoknow.info...

In the center pages of those 59 pages, you'll find the true story how US bankers and politicians were plotting together, to seize a great deal from the former Soviet Union's riches after its fall from power. Read this post about it :
    www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the recent history of Russia recovering from that heinous bankers coup, solely by the hands of Vladimir Putin and his now at last docile olichargs (after he swiftly got rid of the not so cooperative ones), and why the Western powers are now so hostile against Russia, a Russia that essentially solved the Syrian War in alliance with Turkey and Iran a few weeks ago, and forced at last a bigger peace deal for all these refugees and civilians. Without the western alliances.

And thus the US and British empire seekers, as always, felt the utter need to start another false flag attack, as usual.
    While Israel certainly was not pleased too with Iranian forces that close to their northern borders. History keeps repeating itself as long as the unaccountable US power structures are not riled up totally.
    We will be stuck with an endless form of warfare, spreading over all third world countries that hold old and new interesting riches.
    Reading these 59 pages will enlighten you to never expected wider horizons of insider knowledge.

The hypothesis of this Heidner report is:
    The attacks of September 11th were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas. The attacks of September 11th also served to derail multiple Federal investigations away from crimes associated with the 1991 covert operation. In doing so, the attacks were justified under the cardinal rule of intelligence: “protect your resources” and consistent with a modus operandi of sacrificing lives for a greater cause.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

P.S. : don't forget to read his footnotes !

P.S. 2 : Use the ATS Search to find my thread where I posted all these gold certificates in my posession, and my personal dealings with these WW II gold stashes in the Philipines and Indonesia by the nearly defeated Japanese Army generals who hoped to be able to return to collect their riches again for the fatherland. Instead Wild Bill Donovan found them, and used it for his forrunner agency of the CIA.

P.S. 3 : Use terms from these 59 pages in several search engines to enlighten yourself even more about the recent political mud pits. And how they matured since WW II.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:57 AM
    link   
    A reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No, certainly not. All the ones that BOTH sides of the 9/11 fence at last can agree on !

Like those very old misconceptions that are being posted time and time again since a year ago, by seemingly new members that have a very strange habit to start posting bits of long time before already corrected "wisdom" they clearly dig up from very old posts here and in other forums on the internet, and than again clearly working themselfs up through decreasing posting times and post all kinds of misconceptions they find there too, since 2001. It seems they are now at postings from about the year 2005, it seems to me.
    They're damn slow critters.

To me, it looks like we suddenly were flooded by these recently introduced DoD Artificial Intelligence internet forum poster-bots, posting with an incorrect and/or still incomplete algorithm at work. Since you could tell these new posters tens of times that they were wrong and offered the real hard info too, they keep repeating ad nauseam their rusted and stale same misinformation "facts".

So I took a sabatical and hoped that staff here would notice it too and would eradicate these fake facts bringers.
    Be they artificial or human.
    Or pointed the real human posters to their mistakes. I'm still afraid they did not succeed.
    Or its not in their job description to interfere with the "normal" flow of posting, as long as no board rules are neglected.
    A DoD propaganda bot's algorithm will be fairly well programmed to avoid at all costs, a breach of forum rules.
    By the way, it can be any country's DoD propaganda bots...

By the way too, it's about a year ago by now, my last post here at ATS.

P.S. : I'm looking for help in finding mathematical or psychological methods online, to unmask such A.I. DoD or Agencies posting bots. No personal messages, just post it here, wisdom will win...in the end.
    Anyone in a helpful mood ?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
    link   
    Arguments do not constitute evidence.
    Hearing booms do not prove explosives.

This has been gone over for 17 years.
    Still no "evidence". Just speculation based on conjecture.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:17 AM
    link   

Here is what I consider the be all end all evidence against it all being a set up by the US government...

A) It was bringing a nuclear weapon to a knife fight....

We know that US false flags look like. The gulf of Tonkin and Lusitania.

911 was about a billion times more work, cost and risk than was ever necessary to get the US to go to war..

Hell I can think up a dozen cheaper, easier and less risky ways off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
    link   
    A reply to: Zcustosmorum

My Heidner post was meant for you too, of course.
    Do read it meticulously, and its footnotes, it's a treasure trove of wisdom regarding the onsets for 9/11.
    From there on, you can google on endlessly.
    Better use duckduckgo by the way. Everyone seems to be in need of hoarding your habits.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:39 AM
    link   
    A reply to: JoshuaCox

Well, obviously you didn't read the Heidner report its 59 pages and heaps of footnotes yet...there ARE the real reasons explained to get America up a notch towards Endless War nr 2.
    First it was the War on Drugs...now on Terrorism.
    Heaps of profits for all weapon factories. And you have a damn lot of them.
    The other allies and "opponents" too by the way. I don't believe that much anymore of the so called East West adversary.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
    link   

A dead horse by now..

i hope you're wrong but i fear that you're right.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:57 AM
    link   
    My favorite 9/11 video by Alien Scientist puts together the names and companies that had a hand in and stood to benefit from the attacks.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:10 PM
    link   

So the argument Heidner is making is that there is a group in the government able to orcastrate and maintain the conspiracy to commit 911, brut they couldn’t stop an investigation????

There have got to be about a gajillion better ways to get hat done..

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:18 PM
    link   

A dead horse by now..

Sure we will, its on video showing fake planes. No one can prove the planes were commercial or real. If no planes, it was obvious controlled demolition and the entire government story is fantasy.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
    link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Here is what I consider the be all end all evidence against it all being a set up by the US government...

A) It was bringing a nuclear weapon to a knife fight....

We know that US false flags look like. The gulf of Tonkin and Lusitania.

911 was about a billion times more work, cost and risk than was ever necessary to get the US to go to war..

Hell I can think up a dozen cheaper, easier and less risky ways off the top of my head.

I read a while back that the towers had to come down because of asbestos and the repair costs were more than they were worth. They were already coming down, may as well use them as a false flag.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails

So wouldn't Silverstein have had a survey done before buying them? And insuring them against terrorist attack. Twice. How very convenient.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join