It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeing apparition of giant spider or ant in my room.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Lately, I've been seeing strange vision or ghost of what appears to be a giant spider in my room.

Sometimes, this creature appears to be a giant ant or wasp but most of the time, it's a giant spider 6 ft across!

I can only see it shortly after waking up and slowly disappears. Even stranger thing is I never saw its head. Only the abdomen and legs.

Having strange dreams too, seemingly connected to these visions. In the dream, I am roaming the streets as a woman, half naked, barefoot, and wearing a thin, almost see-through white clothing that appears to be made of spider-silk...And there's one man in the street that I am trying to seduce.

And then one more night, just before I slept, and for a short moment when I closed my eyes, I felt transformed into a giant spider. I could feel having 8 limbs and a large abdomen.

It was quite unsettling feeling, it felt so real. And I felt really worried, it might be happening and I could get caught in such monstrous appearance (or illusion).

I don't exactly know what this means but I've once heard people who had visions of hell also saw giant spiders in there.

It doesn't appear to be harming me though. It was never associated with nightmares nor sleep paralysis in my case. It's supposed to be quite frightening but suprisingly, isn't. The giant spider in fact, appears to be wearing clothing, and curiously, it's the same clothes I'm wearing!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

set up a night camera.. and I guarantee it will not happen anymore
Same goes for alien abductions, just set up a camera, and they will not come back.

Could be they do not like being watched.. or it never happens

Either way, win win

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Are you taking any sleep aids? Ambien, Lunesta or Melatonin can and will cause strange dreams. In my case Melatonin made for some very weird nights.
And as long as we're at it, any other ...uh...recreational habits that could be causing this?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
From what I have read, anything that appears like that is usually demonic in nature. It is in your dreams and manifesting in reality as well. I would be weary.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
When I was five, my cousin and I both saw four headless white/ translucent mice running around on my grandmothers counter.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Are you taking any sleep aids? Ambien, Lunesta or Melatonin can and will cause strange dreams. In my case Melatonin made for some very weird nights.
And as long as we're at it, any other ...uh...recreational habits that could be causing this?

I don't take any meds nor drugs nor even alcohol. Am on same balanced, healthy diet, and sleep before 11 pm, 8 hrs sleep per day.

No mental health issues of any kind, not stressed at work, and no big problems nor anything to be anxious at.

There is no reason this should be happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
From what I have read, anything that appears like that is usually demonic in nature. It is in your dreams and manifesting in reality as well. I would be weary.

Now that is scary!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Your post is very scary because of its timing.

I just recently got out of hospital. For the three days I was there I knew that I was sick, because every time I would start to close my eyes I would see spiders crawling up the wall.

They weren't as big as your spider. They were about the size of my hands and there was about eight of them.

So to come home as read your post has given me pause. I wonder if something else is going on.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Your post is very scary because of its timing.

I just recently got out of hospital. For the three days I was there I knew that I was sick, because every time I would start to close my eyes I would see spiders crawling up the wall.

They weren't as big as your spider. They were about the size of my hands and there was about eight of them.

So to come home as read your post has given me pause. I wonder if something else is going on.

I also experience the same thing when I'm sick with flu.

However, this time, I'm not even remotely sick.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I believe spiders are spirit animals. I have also seen spiders upon awakening and in dreams.

They are the weavers of reality.

Look into totemic powers and animal guides. It may provide some insight.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is actually a very well documented experience called hypnagogic hallucinations

Also Spacespider (ironic huh...) is right set up a camera they will not be on the camera I'll bet you any amount you like!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I was thinking way outside the box. More along the lines of synthetic vision created by using sound frequencies.

They have come a long way in processing an image or video by use of an audio equivalent.

Wearing my tin foil cap made me think of the possibility, that being in the right frame of mind, may make you more responsive to certain frequencies, which may create a form of synesthesia.

The musings of a fevered mind?

Maybe.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Melatonin does not cause strange dreams. It's naturally produced by the body.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
This is actually a very well documented experience called hypnagogic hallucinations

Also Spacespider (ironic huh...) is right set up a camera they will not be on the camera I'll bet you any amount you like!

I don't think that's the case.

The link says, it's associated with sleep paralysis, something wrong with the diet, stress, etc.

None of those factors are present in my case which I have also mention in my previous posts and in the OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I believe spiders are spirit animals. I have also seen spiders upon awakening and in dreams.

They are the weavers of reality.

Look into totemic powers and animal guides. It may provide some insight.

I will look this up, thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis. It's common. Look it up OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

See a doctor.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Here is a post of mine from last October!!

"It is oddly comforting and spooky at the same time to read all the similar accounts. Here's mine. I was sleeping like normal, I wake up to see a gigantic, we are talking 5 or 6 ft black spider above me, using the post of my bed to stand. I screamed and hid under the covers and then looked back up, woke up my husband and tried to come to grips with the feeling that I wasn't really asleep. The detail in which I remember the spider seems too real to be a dream, but who knows. It was not facing toward me, and it didn't move. It was gigantic, seriously the stuff of nightmares. I also had this feeling that it wasn't going to hurt me, (which was also weird) but I hate spiders so I was scared of it anyways."

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is very demonic in nature, the dream of trying to seduce someone is further proof.
Demonic activity across the globe is increasing, this time was foretold, and it to shall pass.

The only way to protect yourself from demonic influences is through the power of Jesus. Call upon him, and demons will no longer have any power over you.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You said you see it upon waking up and it slowly disappears. Research "hypnopompic hallucinations".

I have these. I see a variety of different things upon waking but the majority of them have been insects.

I will see extremely detailed insects crawling up the wall and then go away as i realize it's a hallucination. Sometimes it disappears as a hallucination, such as crawling into a nonexistent hole in the wall. At first, before I knew what these were, I'd jump out of bed thinking there's a really weird bug in my room.

Some other things I've seen include an upset looking woman next to my bed, a wall of tupperware bowls, and fractal rainbow looking lines in the air. Once, my boyfriend was getting into bed and it woke me. I opened my eyes and saw a huge gun floating over his head. I asked, "What's that?" and he replied "What's what?" but by that time I knew what it was and went back to sleep.

I told my mom about these once and she said it happens to her too. She said she sees bugs while waking up.

I never have hallucinations at any other time and it's not a mental disorder. It's actually kind of a sleep disorder. What I mean is that I think I read that sometimes it goes along with other sleep problems.

Look it up! It seems pretty common. I think when I started researching it, I googled something about seeing spiders upon waking. It seems like alot of people see spiders/bugs.

You might find the topic of "ethereal spiders" interesting but I don't know how I feel about that theory. Interesting though, I guess. There are threads here on ATS about what you're talking about, I believe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join