It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offical end to Korean war maybe coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The korean war started in june of 1950 and went till july of 1953. When the fighting ended no offical treaty was signed. I just watched on cnn as kim jung un announced that there will be a decleration later this year that will officially end the war. But not holding my breath.

mobile.twitter.com...

Story link.

www.google.com...

edit on 27-4-2018 by Somethingsamiss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hate to speak the obvious, but South Korea and their allies will hand the North their ass on a steaming platter.
Learn to get along is my advice to the North.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The North vs South Korea War just officially ended!

www.foxnews.com...

North Korea is denuclearizing too. President Trump can just stay home. He got the job done from afar, via his CIA/SOS miracle man, Mike Pompeo!

edit on 4/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Hate to speak the obvious, but South Korea and their allies will hand the North their ass on a steaming platter.

No that's not even close to reality, the north have an active nuclear deterrent, the south and it's allies no longer have the threat of destruction , peace is the only solution from this point onwards.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: skunkape23
Sounds good. Details?

No that's not even close to reality, the north have an active nuclear deterrent, the south and it's allies no longer have the threat of destruction , peace is the only solution from this point onwards.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Details?

Sure, the nth can strike back, they are no longer anyone's bitch, attacking them leads to MAD, and that's in nobody's best interests....it's time to find a new bad guy...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It will look something like this.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
No, we saw the exact same thing both in 2000 & 2007. Why would this be different?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Whoever thinks that Mr Kim is stupid, let think twice! I bet he would never scrap his missiles and nukes.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Why are people giving Trump praise for this? What *exactly* did he do?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
No, we saw the exact same thing both in 2000 & 2007. Why would this be different?

Are you privy to some information that no one else is?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Why are people giving Trump praise for this? What *exactly* did he do?

North Korea now allows its people to read Art of the Deal.

****kidding****

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Trump contributed by making Un think he was nuts, thus unpredictable and impulsive. This may have had an impact. I don't know. I can't get into Un's brain.

For that, I'd give Trump credit. Although it's not the way I'd do it. But you can't argue with results.

While I'm not a Trump supporter, this is GOOD NEWS.

But when Un and Trump actually talk, all bets are off. Because Trump IS unpredictable.

I hope this works out.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here is why Trump is getting credit - from South Korea via CNN no less:

archive.is...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This feels like the cheating husband patching things up with his wife.

I'll never cheat again, trust me...

Hard to believe dear leader will be giving up some control of his country.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The very point that you and others can't CLEARLY see what he did, speaks volumes onto itself.

It's pretty obvious to those of us without an anti-trump bias that this is largely due to his bold actions.

edit on 4/27/2018 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Regardless whether it was Trump or the man on the moon who precipitated this, I hope, I really really hope that there will be peace.

Peace is a good thing, isn't it?

I mean, does it matter who is responsible?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
No way Kim gives up the nuks he has if that happened there must be a god .
As for his nuk program well its easy for him to give that up as he blew up the labs in the testing site .
So when it comes to making new ones hes back to square one anyway .

If Trump can accept the nuks he has wile at the same Kim reduces the amount of pressure he puts on SK and the US reduces his war efforts there could still be a kind of peace .

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

The very point that you and others can't CLEARLY see what he did, speaks volumes onto itself.

It's pretty obvious to those of us without an anti-trump bias that this is largely due to his bold actions.

Aside from being deranged and unpredictable, what bold actions *exactly*?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

It doesn't matter to liberals. The actual Koreans themselves are saying that Trump was instrumental to making this happen, but CNN isn't so the left won't believe the actual people involved in the negotiations.

It's too much for them to take that Trump actually DOES deserve the Nobel Peace Prize as opposed to the war criminal Obama.

It's the same with race, sexuality and gender. TRUMP is actually appointing people into senior positions and creating firsts, but because CNN says he is a (add ism here) that's the lefts reality.

This is why they ask for specifics. They don't actually follow reality so it's surprising to them. I guess even when one program on CNN makes a mistake and actually has the truth come out as with Amanpour... it's still not believed.

Deranged and unpredictable shout the liberals at Trump. I guess that is better than being deranged, bitter, clueless and completely predictable in their hatred as liberals are.
edit on 27/4/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join