It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: New FBI Strzok Texts Read in Full

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Whole thing stinks to high hell. How long will they keep up these charades??

If the lawyers for these people arent making a motion based on the fact Comey lied and McCabe was fired they need to be hit in the head with a tack hammer.

I dunno, a tack hammer seems a little too insubstantial. There's plenty of options!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I've read through the texts and I'm going to use the Almighty Holier than Thou and Pious James Comey's precise words when he chose not to pursue an indictment of Crooked Hillary.

"There has to be demonstrable intent."

He made it abundantly clear in his opinion there was no intent on the part of Hillary Clinton. If these texts show anything it's a crystal clear case of intent.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
How are these two idiots not fired??

Honestly, why are they still employed with tax dollars subsidizing their treason???

God I hope these two, along with “Andy” and Comey get exactly what they deserve...

Oops, I said “god”
Sorry guys....next time I will say “Allah I hope these two....etc”

-Chris

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Whole thing stinks to high hell. How long will they keep up these charades??

If the lawyers for these people arent making a motion based on the fact Comey lied and McCabe was fired they need to be hit in the head with a tack hammer.

I dunno, a tack hammer seems a little too insubstantial. There's plenty of options!

Hmmm.. which one did Clinton use? That seems to work the best in court related issues.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm guessing the Ball-Peen just because the name made her angry.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

I've read through the texts and I'm going to use the Almighty Holier than Thou and Pious James Comey's precise words when he chose not to pursue an indictment of Crooked Hillary.

He made it abundantly clear in his opinion there was no intent on the part of Hillary Clinton. If these texts show anything it's a crystal clear case of intent.

Comey was, and still is, wrong with that whole intent bs. The statue requires gross negligence. Clinton met that standard with plenty of room to spare.

Comey on the other hand walked his way into the exact same charge and freely admitted that was his intent.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Comey was, and still is, wrong with that whole intent bs. The statue requires gross negligence. Clinton met that standard with plenty of room to spare.

Comey on the other hand walked his way into the exact same charge and freely admitted that was his intent.

Great point. He sure did make it crystal clear that was his intent.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It's (even more) obvious that Strzok and Page are not 'lovers,' they are friends. They both call each other "dude," talk about how they are friends, and there is zero romantic banter between them in all the texts released, so far.

Why are they being *advertised* as lovers????

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It's (even more) obvious that Strzok and Page are not 'lovers,' they are friends. They both call each other "dude," talk about how they are friends, and there is zero romantic banter between them in all the texts released, so far.

Why are they being *advertised* as lovers????

Their affair was exposed by the text messages. I will look for the page (it was posted somewhere on ATS as well) that shows their text messages confirming the affair. At some point the affair ended and that was made clear in the text messages when Page told Strzok to stop calling / texting her.

Here is an article talking about it -
PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Married FBI lawyer who exchanged 10,000 texts with her anti-Trump agent lover who was a key player in Mueller's Russia probe and helped clear Hillary is seen for the first time
edit on 27-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They all knew about Comeys memos, what they contained and that they were leaked. By claiming these people as lawyers he is trying to do what Clinton and Cheryl MIlls did.

Makes you wonder who's ideas these are? Clinton, Comey
and Obama all lawyers. I will never vote for another
lawyer POTUS in my life.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

They all knew about Comeys memos, what they contained and that they were leaked. By claiming these people as lawyers he is trying to do what Clinton and Cheryl MIlls did.

Makes you wonder who's ideas these are? Clinton, Comey
and Obama all lawyers. I will never vote for another
lawyer POTUS in my life.

It seems like everyone involved from team Obama are reading from the same legal game plan. Use suspects as lawyers to invoke AC privilege, remember things on an hourly basis. Change your statements in interviews. Explain what a law is and how it applies to everyone except them (Comey and leaking). Then start blaming each other to muddy the waters even more.

The part that disgusts me the most is not the fact they are public servants but the fact they are public servants who are lawyers, law enforcement or intelligence community people.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I know the media has reported they are lovers, but I haven't seen any evidence of an affair in the actual text messages. Have you found anything like that in them? If you have, please post it. I can't find anything to indicate an affair in them.

The only thing the article you linked to said about it, is this:

On Saturday, Page was exposed as being the lover of Peter Strzok, deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI, after it was discovered they exchanged anti-Trump text messages, which led him to be reassigned to the FBI's human resources department in August.

But, if you read the actual texts...there's nothing to indicate a romantic relationship.

I think the "affair" story is bunk and they are just friends...but why the phony claim they were romantically involved?

If there is something I missed though, I am open to revising my opinion.

edit on 4/27/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Because it is very likely they are cooperating witnesses of IG Horowitz and AG Huber. The GUT says very well here:

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: The GUT

Cooperating? They still work for the FBI. I would hope so. Lol.
Cooperating... Like how?

As witnesses in criminal referrals from OIG Horowitz to Prosecutor Huber.

After McCabe tried to leave Page vulnerable to his leaking that he lied about, it appears Page turned over all her emails. All the emails between Strzok and Page we've seen so far originated with her as the inbox recipient.

If the "recovered" emails that are supposed to be given to Congress soon also come from Page as the inbox recipient that would be pretty conclusive because we would have a good idea that they were turned over by Page herself.

Bruce Ohr still has a job, too, even though he's been demoted twice. We know he gave testimony to someone other than Congress because his comments about Steele having an animus towards President Trump have turned up in official reports. This suggests he has given testimony to Horowitz at least and probably Huber as well.

In addition it's also known that Nellie Ohr has turned over all of her "opposition research" suggesting an ongoing criminal investigation and cooperation.

And I found a nice corroborating article from earlier this year:

On a Monday night (February 12th, 2018) episode of Tucker Carlson a democrat member of the House Intelligence committee said something interesting that almost everyone missed. Appearing on the show to joust with Tucker, HPSCI member Eric Swalwell stated: “the House Intel Committee has not interviewed a single witness in over a month”. [Video Here, quote @03:47] This statement is rather enlightening.

Now remember, throughout this time none of those prior agreed-upon FIVE witnesses (Strzok, Page, Priestap, Baker, Ohr) have been interviewed. Everyone’s attention shifted from witness testimony to the Memo; and as Democrat Eric Swalwell stated, no witness were interviewed. Period. [- key point].

So to summarize so far: during January all the DOJ documents arrived, the HPSCI (Nunes) memo was written, released, declassified and released to the public on February 2nd, 2018 – but no witnessed testified. [Nunes Memo – Link]

Let me remind everyone that each of the aforementioned names is still within the system. Unlike Mike Kortan, David Laufman, Sally Yates, James Rybicki or Andrew McCabe, none of the five (Strzok, Page, Ohr, Baker, Priestap) have been removed. Peter Strozok is in FBI HR; Lisa Page is doing something; Bruce Ohr and James Baker are holding down chairs somewhere; and Bill Priestap is still Asst. FBI Director in charge of counterintelligence.

Here’s what is becoming transparently obvious. The fab-five are cooperating with the investigative unit of the OIG. All five of them.

The text message release was strategic. It was intended to substantiate the entire enterprise, put the ‘small group on notice’ and flush out the co-conspirators. The downstream exits of Kortan, Laufman, Rybicki, McCabe et al are evidence therein.

Additionally, the OIG (Horowitz) would want to keep the testimony of Page, Strzok, Ohr, Baker and Priestap away from the Democrat politicians, well known leakers, within the House Intelligence Committee (ie. Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff) until he was certain their usefulness as witnesses was exhausted.

As a person familiar with such specific investigative measures recently shared:

“They are sat down, told to not do anything, say anything or discuss anything UNTIL they get an attorney. At which time, the attorney is handed a letter from the investigating unit. That letter says in essence, this is how screwed you are. If you want to be less screwed you will sign this letter of cooperation and assist us. When we don’t need you, you sit there. When we do we will call you and you will provide what we need. Any deviation from this agreement lands you in jail for the full term.”

Additionally regarding Bruce and Nellie Ohr:

“The Republican memo states they turned over all their work and testified to someone that Bruce Ohr met with Christopher Steele and Steele was saying he didn’t want Trump in office. They didn’t testify to a Congressional committee, so it had to be the IG.”

Someone’s Doing The DOJ and FBI Interrogations and It’s Not Congress…

It's all in the IG report.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Washington Post - Top FBI official assigned to Mueller’s Russia probe said to have been removed after sending anti-Trump texts

Peter Strzok, as deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI, was a key player in the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to do government work as secretary of state, as well as the probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.

During the Clinton investigation, Strzok was involved in a romantic relationship with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue.

The extramarital affair was problematic, these people said, but of greater concern among senior law enforcement officials were text messages the two exchanged during the Clinton investigation and campaign season in which they expressed anti-Trump sentiments and other comments that appeared to favor Clinton.

DOJ provides Congress with hundreds of texts between ex-Mueller team agent Peter Strzok and alleged mistress Lisa Page

Defenders of Strzok and Page inside the FBI said that because there was no direct supervisory role between Page and Strzok in the workplace, there wasn’t anything professionally wrong about having an affair, but they added that they understood why Mueller would not want anyone engaged in such conduct on his team. For one thing, if a foreign intelligence agency learned of such an affair, they could try to use it as a means of blackmail, although there’s no evidence anyone outside the FBI was aware of the relationship.

Its gonna take me some time to find the actual texts / emails. I know they exist because I have seen them. Gimme some time.

As for the affair neither Strzok or Page, nor their spouses, will comment on it. They dont deny it though and it was apparently common knopwledge to some at the FBI.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I would appreciate it if you can locate them. I never saw anything like that in them and I've read through them pretty thoroughly.

I've seen where they talk a few times about being "friends." I've never seen anything to suggest a romantic relationship.

Obviously, I can't rely on anonymous sources...especially since I can't find anything to suggest an affair in their actual texts...I can only find evidence that they are friends.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Remember by their own admission the organization is flawed but they're doing it for the greater good.

Nothing like Chief of the Counterespionage Section during the FBI's investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a personal email server doing his bit for the "greater good"

www.thedailybeast.com...

“F the foxhole,” Page replied. “I’m done with the greater good. It’s not worth this.”

After Comey’s departure, the mood between Strzok and Page became even more grim.

“Having a tough time processing tomight [sic], Lis,” Strzok texted Page at nearly midnight that Saturday. “Feeling a profound sense of loss.”

“I feel that same loss,” Page replied. “I want to see what the FBI could become under him! His vision of greatness for our strong but flawed organization. I’m angry. Angry and mourning.” “We will endure,” Page continued,

“we just won’t be as good.”

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Here is the link. Dont have time to go thru everything right now. Will later on tonight but figured you may be interested in it now. These are the texts and emails.

FBI archive

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I've already read the texts and found nothing to indicate a romantic relationship. I think there must be a reason the media and FBI want us to think they were having an affair when they were clearly just friends.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Good points all around..

I like what Trrey Gowdy had to say on Comey's leaking.

"What you call leaking, we call a felony"

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
How are these two idiots not fired??

I have read several opinions, some proof that they
are cooperating witnesses now.

Maybe Peter has a stool in the basement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join