It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Ronny Jackson withdraws as Trump’s nominee to lead Veterans Affairs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It has every thing to do with a Jury as when allegations of criminal conduct is made, a jury is suppose to decide the fate of the accusser not reporter's, not some internet armchair detective, and not you. I never insulted you only asked you to not serve on a jury.

The most basic right of our judicial system is the right to face your accusser and not be tried by some Democrat or Republican hack. Again, don't wanna know any unintelligent individuals incapable of thinking for themselves as some seem on the internet. It is a sad day in our Country when one sides will destroy someone because they did their job and they didn't like the results.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
It has every thing to do with a Jury as when allegations of criminal conduct is made, a jury is suppose to decide the fate of the accusser not reporter's, not some internet armchair detective, and not you. I never insulted you only asked you to not serve on a jury.

I never claimed he was guilty. Soooo... Yeah. He rescinded his nomination on his own accord.

BTW: This "Do me a favor and NEVER serve on a jury because you don't have a clue as to how it's suppose to work." Is an insult.

The most basic right of our judicial system is the right to face your accusser and not be tried by some Democrat or Republican hack. Again, don't wanna know any unintelligent individuals incapable of thinking for themselves as some seem on the internet. It is a sad day in our Country when one sides will destroy someone because they did their job and they didn't like the results.

I don't recall Jackson being the target of any criminal probes or even civil lawsuits, so I fail to see how the Judicial system is even relevant to this discussion. Or do you think you need a jury of your peers in order to level accusations against someone or something?
edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's exactly my point. My god some people are dense and can't grasp the concept of innocent until proven guilty. He has not faced any criminal proceedings because nothing happened, only a group of political hacks that want to punish him because he would not lie and say Trump was unhealthy. Someone can make all the accusations in the world but one should be man enough to do it publically and not like a coward behind a cloak of anonymity...

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

There you go with the insults and assumptions again. Plus I LITERALLY just told you that I never claimed he was guilty. Do you have reading comprehension issues or something? It's weird that I have to keep repeating myself over and over saying the same things yet you keep calling me dumb and citing the same things I JUST got done telling you I never said or claimed. It's like you are just having a completely separate argument with some imaginary target in your head or something.

Also, regardless of how you feel about the veracity of the claims, he felt moved enough by them that he rescinded his nomination.
edit on 27-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If True..crazy stuff!

According to four administration officials, the main allegations were brought forth by Vice President Mike Pence’s Army physician Dr. Jennifer Pena, who the officials contend has held a long-time grudge against Jackson because of his continuing promotions in the White House.

She began her career at the White House during the Obama administration. According to the officials, Pena, who is still active military and assigned to the White House Military Office, did not follow proper protocol to report on the allegations.

Instead, she went directly to the Senate with the support of some current and former White House medical staff who were her loyalists. None of the allegations she allegedly brought forth have been substantiated.
Source: saraacarter.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join