It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea’s nuclear test site has collapsed... and that may be why Kim Jong-un suspended tests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
What a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Until he digs another cave lol...

No nuclear power in world history has EVER given them up.. it is a pipe dream/propaganda that people pretend trump has ANY hope of a win here..

Trump could make it worse, but I see no even possiblity to get better.

Why is that? Why would Trump only make things worse?

Being that It's already a proven fact that Pompeo and the Trump administration have been involved in peace negotiations in the Korean peninsula, you feel the need to blame it on something else to suit your narrative?

He's sad that Obama was such an utter failure, he's compelled to attack trump for everything he can think of. Regardless of whether it even happened.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Bet this was a special ops mission.

😎

"accidents" always happen for a purpose 🧐

We didn't collapse a mountain.... but

This happened 4 days before Kim Jong Un made the suprise announcement to work with South Korea and denuclearization. The Chinese knew we were there.
even let us use the airport there for a couple of days.
Kim saw we were coming and threw the breaks on fast.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Kool !!

😃

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Something "happened" last year too.

oct 31 2017 .. Up to 200 killed at North Korea's nuclear test site: report

😎

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

A) you can’t have “peace negotiations” when your not at war lol..

B) Because Kim will not disarm.

There is no win to be had period... atleast if nuclear disarmament is what we are calling a win.. and not just for trump, but with ANY PRESIDENT.

Trump will give him billions of dollars to consider disarming. Only for him to keep the money and continue to advance his nuclear program.. maybe with that money.

C) the only peaceful thing that is even in Kim’s best intrest to agree to is if the US “peacefully” agrees he can keep his nuclear program going..

Do you consider that a win???

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A.) I was referring to the peace negotiations between North and South Korea, of which Pompeo did play a role in.

B.) What makes you an authority on NK politics? Do you have convos with lil Kim? Since you say Kim will not disarm, I guess that's solid fact now.

Blinded by your hatred for Trump, you won't accept that NK was a CIA puppet state that's had it's strings cut. So keep listening to what the MSM continues to lie about until the reality of the situation is impossible to ignore.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

A.) I was referring to the peace negotiations between North and South Korea, of which Pompeo did play a role in.

B.) What makes you an authority on NK politics? Do you have convos with lil Kim? Since you say Kim will not disarm, I guess that's solid fact now.

Blinded by your hatred for Trump, you won't accept that NK was a CIA puppet state that's had it's strings cut. So keep listening to what the MSM continues to lie about until the reality of the situation is impossible to ignore.

Where did you get NK was a CIA puppet state??

The split of the Korea- and Vietnam, for that matter- occurred before the CIA even existed...Unless your blaming the OSS. That stupidity...civilian...gave us two wars and the potential for a third.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Do you consider that a win?

I don't know but your first post in this thread was an Epic fail. It wouldn't be so sad if you actually acknowledged that your post was complete bollocks before continuing to try and engage your warped narrative. Just saying...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

A) you can’t have “peace negotiations” when your not at war lol.. 

Newsflash! The war didn't end! A ceasefire was agreed upon. Seriously, just stop.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Trump will give him billions of dollars to consider disarming. 

No he won't. What planet are you on? Trump is NOT Obama! He might be a scaly piece of sh!t in his own right but he is not going to be handing over billions of dollars to NK.

I'll stop now but almost every sentence you've typed in this thread is a logical fallacy.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I wanna lol but then I know that people that live there will suffer even more...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ahh yes I remember. What was not clear is if those poor souls were deliberately parished.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Bigburgh because: Poor not pure

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I reckon he and his family were threatened with death and that's why he's backed down.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well in that case we should find out soon, once the negotiations are done. If NK was a CIA front and Trump took over, then he can just ask them to disarm. But if not, then Kim would be an idiot to give up the weapons he just built for himself. In that case he knows that Trump wants a win and has to choose; he can settle for an end to development, or he can just call the negotiations off. Depends on what China is thinking too, though. I'd guess they want the testing to end so they don't get polluted with radioactive dust.

Edit: Oh, and would also be cool if Trump told Kim to open up the borders, let families reunite, and close down the prison camps

edit on 25-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I reckon he and his family were threatened with death and that's why he's backed down.

Or the Sister is a double agent !!

No wonder she sat so close to Pence at the "Olympics"

😃

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Or the Sister is a double agent !!

No wonder she sat so close to Pence at the "Olympics"

😃

Yea I got the feeling she is quietly in charge. Gives me the willy's

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

She got "Un-locked".

😆

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Yeah.. Great. Now let's ask him what he's gonna do with the other ones he's got already.

Sure no more developing... No more program. But he still has a few.. and can always buy a few more from other rouge countries...

He's not fooling anyone
edit on 25-4-2018 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

and can always buy a few more from other rouge countries... 

I don't think so. Out of interest, did you mean rouge or was it a typo for rogue?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join