It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ speaks for me, but other Christians do not; I have my own voice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Judge attacks advisers to parents of Alfie Evans

A High Court judge yesterday lambasted “pro-life” activists who are advising the parents of Alfie Evans, the severely ill toddler at the centre of a dispute over withdrawing life support.

Mr Justice Hayden described Pavel Stroilov, who works for the Christian Legal Centre (CLC), as a “fanatical and deluded young man” and described a court witness statement prepared for Alfie’s father as “littered with vituperation and bile”, doing the parents “far more harm than it does them good”.

For any of you who do not know Alfie is a little boy who was not meant to be in this world, obviously. Without heavy machinery Alfie could not have lived. If I was little Alfie I would want to be left to God's devices for sure, life or death.

I got a "bus load of faith" to get by. I take medication for my asthma and other health reasons, but I let nature do its thing. I don't want to be told well in advance that I am going to die in so many months or years. I go to the Doctor's when I am too ill, which is really hardly ever. I keep a balanced attitude about life. I see life as something that is totally bitter sweet and something spiritually we should not cling to. A Teacher has told me what to cling to. Life is bliss and pain, beauty and cruelty, good and evil.

Most importantly I don't force my ideas on anyone. I will gladly try and help, give advice or warn somebody if I saw that they were going to get hurt. Surely that is like telling a blind person that they are about to walk into something dangerous, right?

The Alfie case and this so called Christian guy Pavel Stroilov interfering with the LAW and the JUDGE is well suspect to me. Is he some kind of Putin agitator or is he just a fool?

I would never interfere in such decisions. This dude has played on all this to score religious and political points. He has USED and EXPLOITED Alfie for political ends. I want nothing to do with this guy and I state clearly that I am not like that and it is not what Christ taught. He stains the faith by acting up this way. He is being Christ's worst enemy instead of His friend and disciple. He is being his own control freak instead of a Gospel witness.

Little Alfie has been torn to pieces metaphorically like the baby in "Mother" (a well good movie, very intelligent and relevant). The one who has not torn little Alfie is the Judge. He has tried to stop it and thank goodness it is done.

Please do not count people like me with that control freak agitator. I am chilled on Christ. I am not organized about it. To me He is Super Shaman of Shamen. I tell you, though, Christ was right about faith. That is everything. Even He could not do His magic when people did not have faith. He found it most difficult when with His family because they knew Him for what He was before He was "activated". They could not identify with His changes. I must say my family are like that with me. Instead of feeling stronger with them I feel much weaker. That is why Christ said that He was with His bros and sisters when He was with His friends who listened to Him instead of calling Him a mad man. Well that particular mad man ended up being rather loved, respected and listened to by two thousand years worth of generations and humanity. it is not over yet. There is more to come.

I did not even look at the Alfie stories because it was not my business. I just saw a little baby and felt sad for him. I did not want to tell his parents, the Judge or the Doctors what to do. That sure has been a messy old business.

As an after thought you know it comes to my consciousness how some of us are into HOMAGE more than anything else. "Man Worship", isn't that what the Beast phenomenon is all about? Isn't that the whole point of do and don't through all of history? The Bible, from beginning to end, is totally concerned with this Sin.

I don't worship me or you. I believe what the Angel and Christ said to not worship them. We worship the Creator. Yes, the life of a human is worth many sparrows, but it too is finite, very short and humans are still creatures. We can never forget that. Job had to learn that one the hard way. Job was into man worship. In all his earthly wisdom and even his respect for his religion he forgot something in that vanity. He and all humanity had to be reminded of it. We have had constant reminders, from Pharoah to Hitler and everything in between. You see, peeps, the gangster movies told me all about the Beast, ho ho. Gangster movies are street lessons about what NOT to do, what decisions NOT to take. They are modern fables.

This pro life thing is HOMAGE and man worship. Like Lou said, they don't give a hoot about the woman's feelings, but baby must be born no matter what and the machine world must keep him alive even if he is brain dead and can't eat or breathe without it, because he is the idol we worship in all our vanity. That is why Christ said put Him before even little Alfie in his manger. If we do that then we will know where our place is and where Alfie's place is. What more can I say, what more can I say?

No, I do not worship little Alfie. I don't worship Bob Dylan. I do worship God. I have also questioned exactly what worship is. It is ultimate respect and offering of service to, giving thanks to and being loyal to as well as a billion or so other things, just like LOVE. I am on fire wth learning right now. I love learning. I am still a baby. Worship me ATS, ho ho.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
You are my favorite weird dude on ATS and I mean that sincerely as a compliment. I don’t always understand your posts, but they sure are interesting. Thank you for being an ATS original.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I think people who worship imaginary gods have a hard time determining what reality is. All of your posts just seem like virtue signaling and self promotion. Got to let everybody know that you believe in god.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Why did god even let a kid that was destined to die like this even be born on the planet? Seems like a waste to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
I guess Revolution9 should just keep his opinions, and therefore his posts to himself and ATS doesn't need any input or original posts since all he seems to do is let everyone know that he believes in God. Or MAYBE you could just not respond. We get it, you don't believe in God and hate that anyone could possible believe in God. Do you have any positivity to share with the world?

Edit: I'm sorry - I am being blunt. My apologies for being snarky and sounding/being rude. I understand why people would feel this way, but I feel that some of the responses to Revolution were more like an attack than a genuine question. I jumped to his defence instead of acting with respect. My apologies to all.

edit on 25-4-2018 by InvisibleLady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Good post. I am with you on this - just let little Alfie return Home.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why did God allow the sperm and egg to meet to create little Alfie? In fact, why did God allow the earth to hang in the sky and rotate so that all life could exist? And why did God create us at all?

Do you have kids? If you do, why did you allow them to be born? Why can't you stop them from falling and grazing their knees? Why did you bring them into this world when they will experience bruises, broken hearts, failing grades, broken friendships, not the perfect job?

But that's not fair of me to ask that of you because you are just human. One day you will get it.

I'm sorry - I am being blunt. My apologies for being snarky and sounding/being rude. I understand why people would feel this way, but I feel that some of the responses to Revolution were more like an attack than a genuine question. I jumped to his defence instead of acting with respect. My apologies to all.

edit on 25-4-2018 by InvisibleLady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady
I guess Revolution9 should just keep his opinions, and therefore his posts to himself and ATS doesn't need any input or original posts since all he seems to do is let everyone know that he believes in God. Or MAYBE you could just not respond. We get it, you don't believe in God and hate that anyone could possible believe in God. Do you have any positivity to share with the world?

Edit: I'm sorry - I am being blunt. My apologies for being snarky and sounding/being rude. I understand why people would feel this way, but I feel that some of the responses to Revolution were more like an attack than a genuine question. I jumped to his defence instead of acting with respect. My apologies to all.

More virtue signaling and self promotion. This is pretty much all religios have to offer.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

A question: so anything that one may say that would be a normal response from a person that has feelings, or is being kind, perhaps just wants to share in their heart is okay and you'd be fine with it, until that person mentions they have a belief and then it gets turned into virtue signalling?

I don't understand the attacks on character instead of to the topic.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why did god even let a kid that was destined to die like this even be born on the planet? Seems like a waste to me.

I think the better question is why man thinks so little of human life.

Well some of them anyway like Christianphobes.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's funny you say that, because I see atheists and areligious people respecting life FAR more than Christians tend to respect it.

But way to shoehorn your religious persecution complex into the thread.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Except when it comes to abortion.

Then that respects goes down the drain.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Not really. When it comes to abortion we are respecting the mother's life and just don't consider a fetus a human being yet. Just because you don't see things the same way doesn't mean we are disrespecting life.

What about Christians that support the death penalty? Hell death penalty punishments are written into the Bible. I don't consider that respecting life.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady

Why did God allow the sperm and egg to meet to create little Alfie? In fact, why did God allow the earth to hang in the sky and rotate so that all life could exist? And why did God create us at all?

That was my question. Why are you asking my question back to me? Also the Earth doesn't "hang in the sky"... It orbits the sun which orbits a giant black hole in the center of the galaxy, which probably orbits around some other giant gravitational force and so and so on.

Do you have kids? If you do, why did you allow them to be born? Why can't you stop them from falling and grazing their knees? Why did you bring them into this world when they will experience bruises, broken hearts, failing grades, broken friendships, not the perfect job?

First, no I don't have kids. Second, comparing a kid born as a vegetable to a kid who makes mistakes while growing up is a HUGE leap in logic.

But that's not fair of me to ask that of you because you are just human. One day you will get it.

Get what? Your religious beliefs? Unless they are agnostic atheist, I doubt it as I HIGHLY doubt that the Christian god is a real entity because the evidence of the bible being true is very lacking and there is much scientific data and evidence that runs counter to the bible's veracity. That's not saying a god can't exist, it's just that the Christian god is likely a myth.

I'm sorry - I am being blunt. My apologies for being snarky and sounding/being rude. I understand why people would feel this way, but I feel that some of the responses to Revolution were more like an attack than a genuine question. I jumped to his defence instead of acting with respect. My apologies to all.

It's the internet, having thick skin on it is kind of a prerequisite. Don't worry about me; I'm good.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The entire abortion argument is only about political capital...

If people really thought it was murder. Those shooting up abortion clinics are RIGHT, and all those sitting at home are cowards..

That’s how you know it is al bs and no one thinks it is murder..

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What about the death penalty?

A person would have to been born first, and done something to deserve it, and found guilty by a jury of their peers.

What's a fetus done?

Not an effing thing except being an inconvenience.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So I guess you consider all miscarriages murder too. And you might as well throw in a woman's monthly period or a guy masturbating into a sock as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm into religious ritual and burnt offerings. Sausages, burgers with plenty of sacraments. You get the picture...

I'm all for individual freedom. Worship your chosen deity in any manner you see fit. But please don't preach to me!! Mind your own business and we'll get along fine!!! believe me!!

edit on 25-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Yep ... nothing living there at all.

Can't even tell what sex it ... oh wait ...

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

No one said it wasn't living. I just said it isn't human yet. Bacteria is alive. You don't call that human too do you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join