It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Vault FOIA: FBI files on the CIA??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello everybody,

I wanted to mention a great resource I came across. I imagine that it can help with many areas of research since its extremely varied as far as subjects covered are concerned.

The Black Vault is a clearinghouse for FOIA requests to the US Gov. They just got a batch of their requested files from the FBI covering the CIA. It was released March 7, 2018. Its not breaking news but this is still fresh out of the mail. Few have seen these files yet. Few know whats in them.

Some may already know about Black Vault, I didnt know much. Its a fantastic archive of everything conspiracy. I wanted to share something I thought was both compliant with the rules here at ATS, as well as interesting to conspiracy nuts world wide.

Apparently the FBI keeps files on the CIA...I didnt know that. Well now they are available for download in .Pdf format.

Background:

Here is FBI File 62-HQ-80750, entitled: Central Intelligence Agency. There were a number of sections missing in my initial FOIA request to the FBI for this file. Specifically, among the omitted sections are Sections 2 through 23, 25 through 31, 33, 35 through 46, 48 through 54, 57 through 59, 78, 91, 98, and 115.

In August of 2016, I received another batch of documents, which I have integrated into the index below. Although I maintained the same file naming algorithm as they were sent to me, the documents released in August of 2016 are differentiated by the “1343174-0” in the front of the name (my FOIA Case number). In addition to this, there are multiple other pages that were sent to other government agencies for review and declassification. Once that review is completed, and the documents are sent to me, I will add them to the file.

www.theblackvault.com...

www.theblackvault.com...

I just wanted to thank the people responsible for The Black Vault. (Mr. John Greenewald) I was blown away by the effort TBV puts into getting information declassified for the public. Big thank you to them.

edit on 4 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Jimmy Church interviewed the creator of "The Black Vault", John Greenewald, on "Fade To Black" recently.
Very informative check it out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The creator of the Black Vault also has a podcast thats very interesting so far. He picks a foia out of the vault randomly to discuss for a small section of every podcast and the guest are fairly awesome as well. Last episode i listened to he interview george knapp. I love The Black Vault. That guys got intense amounts of dedication and drive! Over 2 million documents or something crazy. True passion for truth!

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaraJackson77
The creator of the Black Vault also has a podcast thats very interesting so far. He picks a foia out of the vault randomly to discuss for a small section of every podcast and the guest are fairly awesome as well. Last episode i listened to he interview george knapp. I love The Black Vault. That guys got intense amounts of dedication and drive! Over 2 million documents or something crazy. True passion for truth! From the Vault is the podcast name. Sorry, no links . im not sure how to post them. 😕

(post by SamantaHolland removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yes great website containing some truly fascinating authenticated government documentation - some of his (and other people's) UFO File releases can be found on this thread and there's a good presentation below where he exposes lies from NORAD when they denied collating CIRVIS Military pilot UFO reports (basically he went through the Canadian Access of Information act and presented them with own documents).

new topics

top topics

join