It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No 9 Dream Breakdown on the Blockchain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
That's the sound of the men working on the block exchange, ho ho!

Listen to this track as I tell you about Bitcoin:

Max Keiser on "Keiser Report" was interviewing some Bitcoin dude this morning on RT. Max is an insanely clever economist and I think the Rothschilds need to steal him from Putin in the night, lol. While admitting that Bitcoin is not going to be allowed to get anywhere close by the big boys now, he and his guest were dreaming up massive Utopias of Bitcoin Bliss, but it is total propaganda and the cunning of a spy, not giving sound investment advice, only trying to infiltarte, seduce and topple, Dear Delilah.

Sorry to inform you, but Bitcoin is over. China have already defeated it and moved on to the next level. Lol, these guys were saying how they could move the mining machines to China and Mongolia and have them use all that spare electricity up left over from heavy industry. It sounded oh so wonderful, like something out of the Matrix or Terminator. All that for what?: I tell you what; nada. Bitcoin looks like a concrete block sinking in the mine polluted lake next to new technology. I said before it was a dinosaur, like the old computer "Ping Pong" tennis in comparison to what we already have and what is coming, too. It was a real deceiver and seducer, but she got all old and wrinkled too quick and was no longer desirable.

Why the hell do we need to do all that #, lol? We have the banks systems and all the financial and trade networks Blockchain could never provide, without having all that machine crap poluting ou planet TOTALLY unnecessarily because some gangsters wanted to bust us, some anti Semites wanted to topple us, some dreamers wanted to become that they were jealous of and be a new elite. The Rothschilds are not greedy. These dudes were. They would not have minded if Granny starved as long as their little bitty coin kept going up in value. Like little Pacman though it is now becoming extinct. The spooks have destroyed him, no lives left. GAME OVER!

There is no need for Bitcoin. China already are using an electronic wallet that is working great. I think we shall soon be using it, too. However, I tell you this most importantly DO NOT GET RID OF CASH. Mr Rothschild and all you guys KEEP THE CASH. We can virtualize it, but the system must stay this way for the duration. It will be your heads if you rid us of it.

www.wsj.com...

It was a literal sign of the times. Payment via mobile-phone services such as WeChat is sweeping the country. After gaining a beachhead as a means to buy things online, mobile payments moved on to store purchases and are fast becoming the way many people in China pay for just about everything.

Time for Zooks to do this. Facebook is the obvious choice. If he can promise me he will not share our data with private industry if we don not want him to then I would probably use his service. Zooks needs to do a deal with Rothschilds and the Americans. Banks are good like that. They keep your confidence. That is why they have evolved so splendidly into the refined grandeur of today. They don't just let everybody see you in the shower.

I have zero problem with mobile payments if they can make it secure enough. However, do not gret rid of the cash. Keep it all there as the power. It doesn't hurt. It is no inconvenience. I told you before I am full on into electronic music, but I practice my acoustic guitar every day. The real skill is still growing, too, as the electronic one is. Cash makes up for everything else when technology fails you see. It is the fail safe mechanism.

I here by sign your death certificate in advance old fashioned Bitcoin. You have been made irrelevant by China and soon everybody else.

Yes, RT, you would use it as propaganda to get the little peeps in the West excited so they come join the Bitcoin gangster system. How you dreamed of toppling Western Finance with it, but it did not work out that way did it. It will never work out that way.

Ahhhh böwakawa poussé, poussé! Bitcoin, don't rest in peace in the Lake of Trump's "Your FIRED".

edit on 24-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Better soundtrack

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

jajajajajaja!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nuh, surely not, Bitcoin dead so soon
It's a funny world, how fast technology moves on so quickly
Yes, China finished off Bitcoin and so many people lost everything

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Dunno if you have checked the markets lately but Bitcoin is up over $3,000 in 2 weeks.

Dead you say ?
edit on 24-4-2018 by Zabadeano because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

There is no need for Bitcoin. China already are using an electronic wallet that is working great. I think we shall soon be using it, too.

What? So a government controlled electronic currency which could be manipulated is superior to a public blockchain protected by the rules of cryptography?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the current monetary system is digital numbers on a screen. The blockchain makes those numbers unforgeable.

Fiat is economic slavery.

new topics

top topics

join