It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Offworld powers and principalities, of good and evil..?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 6:12

www.biblegateway.com...

Although such things reside in the domain of an unknown unknown or what we don't know and don't even know we don't know, being inaccessible, I think nevertheless it's fair to assume certain basic presuppositions about offworld "kingdoms" and powers and principalities of both good, and evil, starting with ideas around various social structures and levels of power, authority and technological advance, etc.

Is there not a certain fundamental paradox involving issues of leadership and the right to rule, along with what might be considered a controversy surrounding the issue of authority and spiritual authority?

How are these things, these evolutionary struggles amid varying social orders and civilizations, resolved, satisfactorily, and, here's the big question, does any of it impinge on those same things here on Earth or vice versa, particularly when we look back on ancient history?

"What is loosed on Earth is loosed in heaven above but what is bound on Earth is bound in heaven also" (JC)

Was it really "God" of the whole universe who resided in a cloud above Mount Sanai and who made the burning bush burn without burning, who spoke to Moses, and gave the law (to foreshadow Christ as it's completion) or an agent of God? (wittingly or unwittingly). Who was it who hid in the cleft of the rock and told Moses that at most he could see his back moving by, lest he die to see his face?

I know that some people talk about things like "low vibration interdimentional beings that feed of human fear and suffering", but would it not be more appropriate to think instead of the workings and organizational dynamics of a near limitless number of civilizations?

By what principals are they governed and might some of the "natives" be evil and worse evil and wrestles?

And as solipsistic as this might sound, because we are and were included in the grand scheme of things, and not excluded, might the human being have a chip in the game? Are we slaves in the context of some sort of Egyptian-like pyramid and hiearchy and are human sacrifices still made to appease an ancient evil God in Moloch or Baal, or are we meant to stand right next to the Godhead made in the image of God and as the latest and greatest (physiologically and spiritually-in-POTENTIA) as free people, set free to freely love as we are first loved? but not in the context of a domination system, but instead a type of servant leadership of mutuality that always comes from the higher to serve the lower and to raise up what is low to increasingly higher heights of awareness and understanding?

If each World isn't an island unto itself and if the whole cosmos is at some level a non-local, holographic universe where LOCAL MATTERS, then is there not still remaining an unrealized Great Work of all Ages even if Christ set the standard in a Justice met only by a tender Mercy that stands as tall as the heavens are long?

Is there not something that we alone are responsible for? and are we not like stones in a living temple? some to be added some hewn as needed to be fit into place, if there is a place for the human being to be placed within.

But how on Earth, and in heaven above, could we eventually set to work bringing such a thing about as a mission and a purpose - if we are also subject to predation and all manner of misuse and abuse? Eh?

In offering himself up as spiritual food for our enjoyment, didn't Jesus say, from the apex of spiritual authority - "instead of eat or be eaten, here, eat of me, instead."?

When i look at the Bible as a set of allegories and narratives and ancient history, I recognize the theme of a continual struggle for freedom relative to an evil domination system which is fundamentally satanic.

If so, do they presume, these people, these so-called "elite", from Popes to Kings and Queens and Prime Ministers and Corporate "elite" (most are just greedy bastards out for themselves) that the appeal they are making are to the lowest and base nature and the.. lessor angels, of the highest and the most powerful and influential civilizations in the universe?

Maybe it's only demons who come to their aid, while everyone else and the watchers look on shaking their heads in abject disappointment..

It's a risky gambit one would think to presume that God as some sort of apex of leadership and authority, is the devil.

Many would not approve.

Further, if we "act as if" in policy position relative to an imagined hiearchy, it's unlikely to be a series of monarchies and kingdoms in the traditional sense, particularly if they are many millions or even billions of years more advanced in every way - then what humanity is SPEWING, due to the inept and corrupt "leadership" of human society and civilization, may pose a grave risk to the human species and to our own continuance ie: maybe a democratic "vote" is developing, while God goes the distance to say that the human being is his intentionally included child and friend. Might the whole cosmos know at some level what went down on Golgotha?

What does authentic civilized leadership even look like if it's not in the spirit of servant leadership for the sake of love (a Christian context)?

Does the Queen of England or Barack Obama ever fall to their knees in tears of repentance?

This brings me to the idea of the bind, and what i call the double-bind set loose by none other than Jesus, a single human being, relative to an evil system, a corrupt and wicked Babylonian system who killed them and their iniatiates and took Jesus' authority and then reframed it with stained glass windows by which to rule for 1000 years, and then some, 2000 and by this I'm not blaming the chruch alone per se, but the very same ancient occult mystery religion of Bablyon which as far as I can tell, sought to access power by the aid of some higher power (other than a loving God)...

In the book of Revelation, the "secret of Satan" results in the implosion of Babylon, and where "Bablyon" is, precisely, who can say and does it even matter?

Now instead of getting triggered or biased at my use of a Biblical historical context involving the issue of leadership and a universal controvery over spiritual authority, or of simply offering up the same sort of cosmology that you always do, I'd like to invite you to consider reframing it within the context of a very precisely administered "death star shot" at the wicked and the evil, as if they are reading or will read it. Thank you.

I believe that context and framing is decisive because the very stuff of life is made of story, and therefore that the "word" when it's given (doesn't matter through who or by what means) is formative, where form follows function and function, universal principals, all of which make life worth living and fun for one and all in the house.

In other words, buggering children and being corrupt while giving yourselves awards and knighthoods and titles and offices etc., I don't think passes muster, not here, not anywhere. Not even the natives are about to lift a finger either, not when Civility itself may be defined as: Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power where there are always higher powers still unto the very Godhead who is very close to us, and never far away.

If this is right, and if no man, and no WORLD, is an island unto itself, then a lot of high placed human beings are in a dire predicament, as the New Jersulamen ascends and while Bablyon, is 3X fallen.

"When will you learn how to cry?"

It's a heart war. No military hardware required.

"When the hearts of men, and women, change - kingdoms will change!" ~ John the Baptist

If I could I would baptise the evil and the wicked with their own tears.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

edit on 24-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
If contributing to this thread, even though it's in the grey area, I would like to encourage you if I might, to really make it count!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Amen. I believe the time is upon us to separate the wheat from the chaffe. Things are happening in this world right now that I never thought would come to pass. I am filled with hope for the world that I never thought possible.

Your analogy of Jesus being just one man against the evil empire, to me rings true.
We all can change the world. We all create the world with our intentions and feelings.

To those who despair remember it is always darkest before the dawn!

Shine on!

edit on 23-4-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

According to messianic thinkers, both Jewish and Christian, our state of conflict with the world, our mortality and suffering is not a permanent human condition but is a result of our historical estrangement from God. The Kingdom of God, the reunion of God and humanity, is the remedy: "For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea" (Isaiah 11:9). Buber emphasized that this was not a matter of gradual progress but something "sudden and immense" (Lowy 52). In Isaiah God says, "I create new heavens and a new earth." The long awaited age of peace and happiness is called the "day without evening" in Eastern Christianity, thus connoting a state of immortality. Even in the Indian Vedas we find evidence of the messianic longing in the symbol of a new beginning also connoting immortality, "the eternal dawn." The messianic age is universally described as the union of heaven and earth.
More than any other religious Jewish thinker, Buber placed the active participation of human beings — as God's partners — at the heart of messianism. "God has no wish for any other means of perfecting his creation than by our help. He will not reveal his Kingdom until we have laid its foundations" (Farber 90). In the early 1920s Buber stated, "We are living in an unsaved world, and we are waiting for redemption in which we have been called upon to participate in a most unfathomable way"

Eco-Doom or Redemption: The Mad Movement and the Sixties' Counter-Culture Project

realitysandwich.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Reason for hope and optimism is on the rise, I agree. However, we still have a ways to go and a lot of work to do in the interim.

There's so much contrast as well.

It's an extraorindary opportunity.

Funny how I really had to post this in the "Grey Area"..

So I'll plug it into my signature right now, maybe even tweet about it. LOL

I'll send it to the Pope and Barack Obama don't ask me why, see if they are willing to weep over what they've been a part of and have knowingly participated in. Does the Queen have twitter?

It doesn't really matter because once rung you simply cannot unring a rung bell.

The word always flies fast and far to its mark.

Can the tears of the "elite" water our world and make of the Earth a type of wellspring of good will relative to the rest of the universe?

We've all made mistakes, some much worse than others, but it's never too late to get back into alignment with God and angels so that "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"

None of this devilish inversion and underworld nonsense as some sort of permissive framework to evil on a checkered floor with some fatally flawed imposter standing in for the Lord of hosts. It's intolerable and insufferable, particularly if they run some sort of child abuse and sacrifice racket in the basement for Moloch/Baal in diametric opposition to true seat of authority which serves to regulate every other civilization in the universe, known and unknown. They'll get us all killed by an unblocked meteor impact, while the global society falls further into a mire and the muck and much worse, unnecessary death and destruction. It's bad policy, and the earthly fruits of it are not good. Could there be eventual blowback from above if we're not careful? Maybe something to keep in mind, instead of working to ensconce the devil on the throne of a Babylonian NWO (instead of a global village of sovereign nations). Word gets out I'm sure.

Our systems and structures and institutions have proven to be in many ways inadequate and unbecoming of the human being in the 21st century.

Something has to break, something has to fall away, to make way for the truth of life and love and an authentic model of leadership and mutuality at all levels even from here to kingdom come!

The so-called keepers of the flame have dropped the ball and everything is up in the air.

Godspeed!

edit on 24-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
yep, it's in Scripture...
the Millenium is ' Kingdom of Heaven "................." Kingdom of God " is in you when you have the Holy Spirit giving you peace.

The renowned 144,000 is the babies herod slaughtered....so Jesus had no countrymen his age huh!!!

Scripture states not to cry for them ....they go back to their shores in the millenium. each tribe had shoreline access in the dividing up the 12 sections of land.

that's why they are virgins...they were babies when.....and that's why they are Israelites....herod went after them only

the jehovas witnesses claim to be the 144,00 but are they virgins....are they Israelites

it's all in there...a lifetime finding it

edit on 24-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I think the 144,000 could be just the idea of an endless 12X12 (think precession), unto Cosmic. Same thing with the dimensions of the New Jerusalem (some sort of sacred geometry of divine proportion relative to the whole cosmos and the "shape" of the true home of the human being as child of God. It's like a marriage with the universe of sorts and it's a happy place, not a whited sepulcher filled with dead men's, and children's, bones and all corruption.

It even comes on the clouds of the heavens flashing like lightening from east to west or as the world turns.

He who was, who is, and who is to come. Worthy is the Lamb of God. It's universal, a word given us by the highest technology of all because it requires only the word as the seed of a new creation, which is born within, from above (place of incorruptibility).

We need to be reborn from above. It's a tall order, and it can be very painful because we are like wild horses who buck the Spirit, not realizing until horse and rider are one just how totally awesome such a thing would be and how God alone as Spirit can be trusted, to also be crazy enough to make it FUN, spurring us on (even if the those spurs can hurt to a degree although it's nothing we can't handle).

What I'm getting out of this, is that we're not functioning or performing properly, the way we were designed to function in partnership with God as the living God and Spirit of the Universe.

It's said that all of creation is groaning in travail for the revelation of the sons and daughters of God.

Maybe they would all breath a great sight of relief if/when we at last start to put our most wicked ways behind, if only because the vote about what to do with us was nearing it's final tally beyond which nothing short of invasion and intervention and a takeover would save us from ourselves, or maybe that's what some jealous aliens are waiting for, the deceivers of the sort that people like George W. Bush and Dick Cheney might have listened to and obtained their historical "roadmap" from?

Shaping policy at all levels by acting as if we are being observed in some way shape or form would be smart policy, instead of say inverting that to play God while taking away everyone's right to privacy and free speech and trying to BE the watchers, perhaps while at the same time trying to give the whole universe the finger (stay away this planet and it's people are ours!) with the likes of Jeff Bezos, Erick Schmidt and Mark Zuckerberg employing AI to place the whole of human society into a data base. Maybe they made a deal to give the bad aliens access, who knows?

I suppose I'm talking about getting our house in order while making the very same old proclamation that the kingdom of heaven is near and at hand! Urgent! (maybe now more than ever this side of the technological singularity).

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Like a bridge being built from both ends toward the middle, a true, sturdy span will soon bridge the gap where our ignorance and woes reside; reveal a grand new era of Earth and the human race.

edit on 4242018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OK,I appreciate your time and effort throwing together this thread,but why the biblical references? It doesn't make it any more credible....does it?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Moses. Moses hid in the cleft of the rock (so he didn't get vaporized). The Lord permitted him to catch a glimpse as He walked by. What a flirt

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

The Bible is, if nothing else, the most accurate and authenticated historical book in existence. Not sure why so many folks hate the good book / Jesus, but I'm sure you have you're reasons. Real love has a name. Jesus. 1Jn.4:8 - God is love.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Make the best of what time you have left.

You won’t live forever, ya know.

edit on 4 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

If so, do they presume, these people, these so-called "elite", from Popes to Kings and Queens and Prime Ministers and Corporate "elite" (most are just greedy bastards out for themselves) that the appeal they are making are to the lowest and base nature and the.. lessor angels, of the highest and the most powerful and influential civilizations in the universe?

Probably correct seeing that Ba'al & the OT Lord are potentially the same.

Reptilians love rules and regulations and reading the rules concerning the sacrifices in the Tent of Meeting (the Ark - Leviticus) i speculate that the Old Lord is Ba'al himself.

Burning Bush goes hand-in-hand with seraph or fiery serpent. Burnt offering aroma's coincide with smoke in hell.

Also interesting how the OT god kills off perfect breeds because every sacrifice has to be a perfect goat / lamb / dove etc. In logic, if the perfect specimens are wiped out slowly, then only the imperfect ones are left behind.

Well Karma is coming back to haunt the current evil elitists who worship Ba'al and Molech every day soon.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Probably correct seeing that Ba'al & the OT Lord are potentially the same.

Reptilians love rules and regulations and reading the rules concerning the sacrifices in the Tent of Meeting (the Ark - Leviticus) i speculate that the Old Lord is Ba'al himself.

Burning Bush goes hand-in-hand with seraph or fiery serpent. Burnt offering aroma's coincide with smoke in hell.

Also interesting how the OT god kills off perfect breeds because every sacrifice has to be a perfect goat / lamb / dove etc. In logic, if the perfect specimens are wiped out slowly, then only the imperfect ones are left behind.

Well Karma is coming back to haunt the current evil elitists who worship Ba'al and Molech every day soon.

Ok was on my phone and it sucked.

Elijah dealt with the Baal's with a challenge.

Have your God start the fire sacrifice by himself.

And I will have MY God start it. And see whose God wins.

450 of them and 1 of him.

The Baalies failed big time but elijah's bull burst into flames even soaked in water.

Alter and all, after a short prayer compared to all what the Baalies did for days.

He even snuck up on Mt. Sainai to see the Lord.

Saw his back.

Jesus stopped the blood sacrifices by offering himself as one.

Lamb of God.

edit on 4 24 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Did somebody fart or is that a burning goat?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

I respect peoples faith,but....off world powers? And Noah lining to 900 odd yes old? And no documentation of insects and diseases on the ark,and 2 of every creature would have lead to a genetic dead end a few fillial generations after a said event. Genetics are the key,compounding them with only 2 of any species would end in a genetic "fail". I respect others religious thoughts,but it just seems implausible.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Did somebody fart or is that a burning goat?

Smells like chicken.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

We live in a Dark World. Evil spirits in heaven are against us. Sounds like we're doomed!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I would encourage a Biblical perspective.

The Book of Job gives up insight into the cosmic struggle. satan is a real entity and he wishes to destroy the children of man. if he can't kill us he will make us miserable.

long ongoing war between God and satan (and his minions). Most of us believe humanity / planet earth is at the center of this struggle, but its not out of the question that earth is just one battlefield.

I have no doubt there is a large invisible world around us and if our eyes were opened we'd freak.

imagine we could see demonic entities. imagine their presence at, say, a Nuremburg rally.

There is a real battle between Light and darkness. I would encourage all to participate. Pick up a Bible. attend a church service. 'He that is not with Me is against Me'.

imho God will soon return to earth and sweep away the evil. as my sunday school teacher observed, I've read the back of the Book, and the good guys win.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Evil beings? Yes.

Doomed?

Nope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join