It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West, Candace Owens, & Monolithic Black Thought

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I would say a great majority of the people of Georgia are Conservative. No matter the demographic.
For the most part we vote with our minds , not emotional or pure party as some others.
Not much anti-Trump sentiment here. We give the folks that are elected a chance.We can always vote em out next go round
We know life is too short for the unsubstantiated hate that some of the left perpetuates . We shun those folk. They eventually move on down to Florida.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Candace and Kanye shrug off the plantation, leftist state of mind.

The Demorat left, the party of the KKK and slave owners, loses their collective minds.

Did anyone in the US really expect a different outcome?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
the left a mixture of cultures, ethnicitys, religions etc. the right a mixture of racist , white nationalist, separatist, a few regular people and a sprinkle of color most likely christian

If that were true, then I wonder why there are Black, Asian, and Hispanic conservatives.

The left created the KKK, cheer planned parenthood even though Margaret Sanger created it as a eugenics program, killed Kennedy, and forcefully deported Elian Gonzales at the point of automatic weapons and cheered.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

This is a troll post, right? Because in my (quite vast) experience the opposite is true. It’s called ‘projection’ in psychological terms.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
so if i disagree with black lives matter i am a racist. cool.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

Surprised I didn't see a thread on this already.

Maybe because it´s about the opinion of a unimportant, mentally ill "celeb" that even can´t make good music and needed to marry a darkhaired "Kelly Bundy" to stay a "VIP"?

Typical response now that Yeezy has punched leftism in its mouth and probably just redpilled millions of blacks just by saying Owens name. I guarantee you that untold nimbers checked her stuff out and were suitably impressed. Absolutely pathetically predictable response by leftists everywhere in the last week.

Unimportant? Kanye is one of the biggest and most talented musicians in the world and to deny that is to deny reality.

To be expected from our resident Stasi operative though, denying reality is your bread and butter.

I'm half convinced you and the Silly one are the same person.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well, this didn't take long. And so it begins.....

The thought police have come for Kayne.
New write up in the New Yorker about "how to think"

How Should We Think About Kanye West’s Tweets?

For the past week, Kanye West’s oft-dormant Twitter feed has been a font of dopey aphorisms and aspirational directives, many of which (“Question everything”) feel like the sort of thing a person might overhear at a college party, after a sizable tray of edibles has been ransacked. Which is to say, anyone who has ever been near an undergraduate in America likely recognizes the frantic inflection of a young man who has just now figured everything out. Yet, because West is forty years old,

Do we really need thought police like the New Yorker?

edit on 23-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The irony of it all is thick. The “Uncle Tom” slur, the notion that a man is an obsequious subordinate to others of different skin color, a race-traitor, is a profoundly racist idea. They are revealing themselves for what they are, and cooler heads will take notice.

No matter; it’s all Twitter anyways.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I agree with her, she says exactly what I think, but because I'm not black it would be racist for me to say.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

kanye is not a talented musician ! in comparison to actually talented musicians such as nile rodgers or george clinton for example, I mean kanye aint no James Brown you dig !

he is barely even a decent MC in comparison to Nas or Big daddy kane , kanye cant even spit a freestyle

the guy just knows how to hype # up, everything he made after his mum died is debatable as to its musical quality , he totally lost it in my opinion !

but I can see why so many people are into kanye if thats all they have ever been exposed to!
I mean remember when Kanye was recording with Paul Mcartney and Kanye fans had no idea who the dude was

edit on 24-4-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
She is as naive and ignorant as the ones that think thinks she is correct.

But this thread is a "bash black americans" circle jerk, so go ahead and get your jollies, i've leave you all in peace for now.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
She is as naive and ignorant as the ones that think thinks she is correct.

But this thread is a "bash black americans" circle jerk, so go ahead and get your jollies, i've leave you all in peace for now.

Reading through it seems many black members have opined

Are you just dismissing them in lieu of "RACIST!!!!"?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This is freaking hilarious!! The right who ridicules and villifies any celebrity that dare not kneel before trump are now applauding Kanye "George Bush doesn't care about black people" West??? Suddenly Kanye is a political pundit worty of praise?? LMFAO

What happened to shut up and dribble?

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I like how Kanye "thinks for himself" now that he openly loves Trump but if he said he didn't really like Trump all that much he'd be seen as a buffoon and idiot by the same people.

I doubt anyone praising Kanye in this thread would have ever said anything like that about him a few months ago. People are allowed to have their opinions I just find it funny how fickle they seem to be in certain situations.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
People that stand on the fence never have to take a side.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

First thing's first - they have to stop viewing education as acting white.

See, it's that quote from ketsuko. That's what I have issue with an I've called her out on her lies too.

I'm black, grew up in "the ghetto" and NOT ONCE did me and my friends ever call anyone white because they are good in school, you got encourage that's what i'm talking about with this circle jerk.

No point in discussing when people have preconceived notions that are too flat out wrong and aren't willing to change how they think.

They them stroke each other off, it's their only way to blow off steam.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
First of all , I'm not conceding any fact that said only politically conservative AAs are successful and eloquent, and Progressives are looking to " White" ppl..that's pure bull. It described none of the folks in my family or former neighborhood, yes granted a lot of AAs are socially conservative, but even then the conservative door keepers tend to crap all over them.
CPAC Official Says Michael Steele Was Chosen to Lead G.O.P. Because He’s ‘a Black Guy’
mobile.nytimes.com...

Tokenism, you see on FOX and other out lets, have them as useful mouth pieces to hide behind some of the frankly racist sht they want to express and I happened to like Michael Steel he really did try and out reached, but most or quite a few AAs were like, dude but your friends.
Now this does not mean that AAs cannot recognized Liberal hypocrisy and sat on their votes, especially since Trump was a non starter and younger progressives were not feeling Hillery.

Black Voters Aren’t Turning Out For The Post-Obama Democratic Party
fivethirtyeight.com...

So yeah while most Blk conservatives are anything but Coons, and Toms some most definitely are.

BTW Farrakhan and the NOI is as conservative as you can get without adding a Christian label, I wonder how many here are willing to sing his praises.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Do you know where the acting white theory originated?
Dr. John U. Ogbu, a Nigerian born UC Berkeley professor.
NY Times
wiki:John Ogbu
NYT, Berkeley..... gotta be gospel, right?

He also concluded that some students did poorly because high achievement was considered "acting white" among their peers.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So, what? This is American and he's a professor, he can say what he pleases, he is free to express his own opinion.

And that opinion is about as uneducated as it gets.

''When we asked if friends made fun of kids who do well in school, we don't find any racial difference in that,'' said Ronald F. Ferguson, a senior research associate at the Kennedy School of Government at Harvard who analyzed a new study of 40,000 middle and high school students in 15 middle class school districts, including Shaker Heights.

Indeed, the study, which was administered by the Minority Student Achievement Network, an organization that explores ways to close the racial achievement gap, found that African-American and Latino students work as hard and care as much about school as white and Asian students do.

From your article. If you want truth, you have to reject the lies.

And their are a lot of lies on this site about black folks. Uneducated, poorly constructed lies.
edit on 24-4-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

these trends of group think are not specific to black /white groups

being seen as intelligent in young males , especially in Scotland was seen as a weakness when I was in school , im sure its still kind of this way now , being smart is tantamount to being the enemy
being open about your sexuality ,and not conforming to the whole gay is freak mentality
and that anything said which can be used as a euphemism for sex , or anything which can be remotely linked to being gay in male circles is frowned upon with a firm "pause"

I follow battle rap , and being open about your sexuality , will 9/10 times get you labelled as gay , any mention of anything to do with sex and then you mention a male , its "PAUSE"

Then being to intelligent is seen as being negative in black communities , well in battle rap culture at least !
I've seen so many times groups hate on the intelligent bars, but applaud the street bars with little to no structure , or decent rhyme scheme, lacking multi syllabic rhmyes, its basic street / hood bars, get more love than the ones that make you think!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join