It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Blasts 2016 Media Coverage for 'Opening Door to Charlatans'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton now apparently skeptical of the MSM.

She says certain media coverage opened the door to charlatans !!

She was very stern and serious with recent comments.

She must be telling the truth because we can see it in the eyes.

Campaign 2018 is here !!

'Relentlessly Negative': Hillary Blasts 2016 Media Coverage for 'Opening Door to Charlatans'

Hillary Clinton took some more jabs at the media on Sunday, blaming negative coverage for playing a role in her loss in 2016.

Clinton made her comments at the Pen America World Voices Festival and said that during her campaign, "the mainstream political coverage was influenced by the right-wing media ecosystem."

She pointed to a "false equivalency" in the media's coverage, originally noted by Harvard University professor Thomas Patterson.

Clinton also said that negative news imparted by election coverage "has had a leveling effect that opens the doors to charlatans."

😎

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, the Media is getting blamed for her loss. I wonder what side the media is going to go for next time, maybe they will promote a third party candidate instead of the crappy Democrats and Republicans.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe...but the main stream media was really biased in her favor when covering the democratic primary. There was way more coverage of her then Jill Stein, bernie Sanders or any other candidate except Trump.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There are times when I wonder if you even have a media, given the way that they failed to point out the fact that Trump is a lying, unethical, cheating, ignorant, jackass whose campaign consisted of so much froth and spittle that I'm amazed that they didn't pass out facemasks and goggles to the first few rows of people at his rallies. He played the media. His campaign was so ridiculous that they failed to point out his many disqualifying flaws.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What did you expect her to say?
The truth?
That the media was in bed with her and didn't show all of her weaknesses during the election cycle but did run 95% negative stories on Trump.... and she still lost?
Nah, I didn't expect her to tell the truth.
edit on b000000302018-04-23T14:16:55-05:0002America/ChicagoMon, 23 Apr 2018 14:16:55 -0500200000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well that’s confusing coming from the candidate that was shown through Wikileaks to have direct emails to influence the stories they put out during her campaign. They did everything they could to help her win the election. Unless she’s referring to the couple conservatibe MSM outlets, which is already considered fake news by the left since they don’t report their propaganda.
edit on 23-4-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

This photo right here is what I think ended her run, from her whole 'What, with a cloth?' snarkfest.

It translates into, 'You're all a bunch of morons'.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If the media failed to point out all these things you claim, how did you find out about them? Oh yeah, the media. Looks like they did their job on you, just not everyone.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It truly baffles my mind that organizations still invite this compulsive lying hag to speak at their organizational events. When will she ever GO AWAY ? The answer to that question is not until she is no longer invited. She thrives on attention and will do or say anything to get it.
edit on 23-4-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: rickymouse

There are times when I wonder if you even have a media, given the way that they failed to point out the fact that Trump is a lying, unethical, cheating, ignorant, jackass whose campaign consisted of so much froth and spittle that I'm amazed that they didn't pass out facemasks and goggles to the first few rows of people at his rallies. He played the media. His campaign was so ridiculous that they failed to point out his many disqualifying flaws.

Would be a fair question, if you didn't have the BBC.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Never seen such denial...

Hillary, you SUCK.

It is that suction, and THAT ALONE, you have to blame.

YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY, SIR!

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The overwhelming coverage of the msm was for her

Yet even that is not enough

Unless The coverage is 100 in favor of the Democrats, they will complain

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
All I hear now when she opens her mouth is...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
As someone who usually votes for the Democrat, I can unequivocally say that the behavior of Hillary Clinton (and the DNC) is the reason I did not vote for Hillary Clinton.

It was not the press coverage, I'm not a millennial, I'm not a deplorable (lol), I'm an average guy who thinks most of us live in the political middle. Trying to get votes from the fringe elements weakened the Democratic party and they really need to just get their act together. Pushing a terrible candidate again (Oprah, Hillary, or any TV personality) will push me further away as it's pandering to an agenda and it's not trying to solve any problems. I'm so tired of the cult of personality in politics.

Trying to blame everyone else just reinforces my desire to never vote for her (or any family trying to establish a political 'dynasty'.)

edit on 23-4-2018 by Elton because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Hilarious... The MSM is why you're not in prison Hilary... If they went after you like they go after Trump, you'd be in GITMO right away serving any one of your millions of crimes...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
REASON NUMBER- 1,244,592,178,902,048E

Did she really need another reason ? The candidate who could come up with no better reason for her to be President other than it was her turn. Simply amazing !
edit on 4/23/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Totally the media was not cutting from other candidate speeches to show empty Trump podiums or anything.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Grambler

Totally the media was not cutting from other candidate speeches to show empty Trump podiums or anything.

So they weren't using white noise and special audio and camera effects during the 2016 DNC convention either.

😀
edit on Apr-23-2018 by xuenchen because: 😣

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join